Accused of Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cgg you got something against me and i know it ,mikey thanks for pointing it out ,i could care less if i dont get respect from you guys ,i didnt join gtplanet to kiss other peoples ass ,i joined because i wanted to see what other people can come up with and maybe get a little help .but not be an ass on gtplanet .im sorry if i offended anybody or hurt your feelings .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I could care less

No, he was joking, read a few posts back.

This thread got derailed quick, it should be closed, questions and doubts were answered and cleared.

Oh, I was about to say, 9.810 dang haha.

Yeah, I kind of agree c-losk, I made this thread to clear this situation up and it's now cleared, I mean, the thread could stay open for future hacking accusations... but as of now my current situation is cleared up.

Ill do anything to earn the respect of everybody .if you need cars ,tickets,paints ,parts.anything really ,don't hesitate to ask .

Did i do something wrong or say something i shouldnt have because you guys arent perfect yourselfes .

Don't leave, just show some effort.

I do agree that alboking shouldn't be asking for tunes all the time (as proven in the 26 threads). But asking for cars is perfectly fine, now asking is one thing but demanding is a completely different thing, alboking I agree with what you are saying but I also agree with what everyone else is saying, you both have your points but at the end of the day is it really going to matter who wins this "battle"? No, because by tomorrow you will all forget about it, I'm not just talking to you, I'm talking to everyone. I made this thread to get my car tested and confirmed to prove that I wasn't hacking so I could finally earn some respect in the community, which I like to think I have achieved now. I didn't make it to have random arguments about random topics. It's nice not to have to constantly look over your shoulder waiting to be kicked from a lobby like what used to happen in the past all the time for me. So can we get back onto topic or just not post anything at all?

Everyone is welcome on GTP 👍 if people don't like you, F:censored: them..
You have received quite a bit of help in the drag forums by just ASKING for tunes, try asking for help instead, like:

1: Post your tune, ask where am I going wrong?
2: After you build a tune, find a friend to tune "against" at Indy making small adjustments.

Ill do anything to earn the respect of everybody .if you need cars ,tickets,paints ,parts.anything really ,don't hesitate to ask .

I recommend what I said prior to this quote. Just like relationship just buying your "significant other" everything will not earn their respect or keep their love you have to go out there and show what you got and prove yourself 👍

Best of luck to you, Jay-

Money cant buy peoples respect i know that ,thats not what im trying do ,im giving back to people cause you guys have tried to help me and i havent listened very well but ill do better ,everybody can add me if you need something ,just put what you need in the subject box and ill get back to you.shellz n cheese im sorry about this whole thing ,i toke it a little too far and went off topic.I hope everybody can forgive me.

Really gancher really ,you trying start something again .

Take it in good fun man, we all joke around. Yeah some jokes can be a little insulting.
Consider this Forum like a Fraternity.

PS edit that w word:)

Last edited:
cgg you got something against me, and I know it. Mikey, thanks for pointing it out, I could care less if I don't get respect from you guys, I didnt join GTPlanet to kiss other peoples ass', I joined because I wanted to see what other people can come up with and maybe get a little help. But not be an ass on GTPlanet. I'm sorry if I offended anybody or hurt your feelings.

I'll do anything to earn the respect of everybody. If you need cars,tickets, paints, parts, anything really.Don't hesitate to ask.

Your grammar is appalling.

I sense back tracking. When you said you didn't care about our respect, that summed you up to me. Now I realised I was wrong. You go back on your word, and try to bribe people. I really didn't think you were that bad.

Wow, it's really fun to harass people over the internet. You guys are so fantastic. First he's being accused of asking for tunes without offering anything in return (oh, the horror) and then when he's offering things he's being accused of bribing. Give him a break.

Now, lock this thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back