Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
No problem Vitocorp, I understand. The time frame would be too tight. Although there is always GT6...Don't have to worry about fuel there. It doesn't matter much, we can always have fun chatting here. It's cool too, we're one of the bigger threads in terms of posts here. At least we have consistent guys here.

On another thought I am excited for when there is a tournament for Razgriz. I'm saving my fuel for that one. That is an emblem I really want. What planes do you think they would do guys? I think a F-22 and a F-14D would be logical. I have to admit that F-22 would be awesome. Hopefully I get good enough planes/scores to be able to compete by then.

I hope for an F-14D, the Wardog is the best Tomcat around here and a great plane, but we need something to compete with the "major league"...
I don't think they will do an F-22 since this is Mobius 1 and Gryphus 1 main plane, plus you can't really add more power to these, I mean, it's THE high end fighter...(you can add slot parts and ammo, still OP).
If I remember correctly, almost any plane in AC6 had a Razgriz variant, but in this case, with the massive amount of SP planes added to the tree they can't do this, so it's probably F-14D only.

Next event will include the original Air Combat emblem! Not sure if to go for it and burn my fuel or save my fuel for a special jet....
Also want to say how annoying it is when you get disconnected near the end of a sortie. I had time before work this morning and tried to do a x3 forced sortie but got disconnected twice and ran out of time.:grumpy:

PA has gone a bit insane about this new tournament...
Rafale -golden gale- and Phoenix original are for top 200 only...
This one is for top 1000 :yuck:
F%C5%ABjin_Infinity_Emblem.png

the F-23 skin is top 3000.
I'm happy to see a good bunch of content for this tournament but...come on!
Back to top 200 aircrafts?
I'll totally skip this one, but I should be able to place top 3K without stocked fuel but I don't care about the F-23 skin so...meh

Yeah 🤬 Scamco for the top 200 🤬, I really wanted that Phoenix emblem (which also makes your missile smoke purple) but top 200 is not worth my time. The YF-23 skin also looks pretty ordinary, so I won't be wasting any stocked fuel on this tournament.

Meh, I'll be honest I'm not interested that much but...come on! Back to top 200 crafts?
Grunder (aka top 3000 in the last co-op) was easy peasy but Ofnir, top 200, another nightmare...
Fewer players are attempting the top spots each tournament, Scamco is losing players...dumb move...

dat big fat pidgeon

I can't wait to unlock a YF-23 and beat up on some F-22s (yes I just got shot down 3 times by an F-22 in TDM).

I can't wait to unlock a YF-23 and beat up on some F-22s (yes I just got shot down 3 times by an F-22 in TDM).

That's odd, most of the F-22s I encounter are easy to kill and they usually try to attack the allied fleet.

Hey @ibnumgt1, how does 23:30 GMT today work for you to do 3 sorties together? It would be tomorrow morning for us. If not then, then maybe 05:00 GMT Saturday?

Hey @ibnumgt1, how does 23:30 GMT today work for you to do 3 sorties together? It would be tomorrow morning for us. If not then, then maybe 05:00 GMT Saturday?

At 23:30, I would still sleeping because it's 07:00 A.M here. Hopefully I will try to sortie with you at 05:00, if my parents didn't ask me out for lunch.

At 23:30 it'll be 5:30 here so if you your looking for a wingman. I'll be your man. Add me at im2fst4u55

I will only use 1 fuel unit at 23:30 to make sure I have 3 for when @ibnumgt1 can get online at 05:00, I'll still add you if you like? We might get more chances at a later date.

Yeah is was @Paulie. What was it? 1500 points? Pretty crazy, and they had us at the half way point...haha

Yeah I was a little bit lax at the start due to being in a much more powerful jet, one of those guys definitely shouldn't have been in the 1500-matching rate range though and he was putting the heat on us, so we dug deep and pulled it out.:)
I'm sure some people must sortie in underpowered jets for a while to bring their matching rate right down so they can go seal clubbing when they want to without being kicked for a high MR.

In setup related news, I removed the Large speed upgrade for my 4AGM and replaced it with the Small upgrade, I now have the Large upgrade for speed, power and homing on my standard missiles and it's working a treat.:sly:

I'm sure some people must sortie in underpowered jets for a while to bring their matching rate right down so they can go seal clubbing when they want to without being kicked for a high MR.
With all the challenges for specific planes in the last few weeks, I ended up flying a lot of underpowered level 1 planes and killed my MR. Plus I spent a lot of time focusing on challenge goals instead of total points.

I know this is a bit old, but has anyone encountered the SR-71 Blackbird in Pipeline Destruction? I encountered it the other day, and it wields 6,000 points.

Yeah I used to see it all the time, but you have to waste so much time flying up to its altitude I'm not sure it's worth it, especially if someone else has the same idea.

With all the challenges for specific planes in the last few weeks, I ended up flying a lot of underpowered level 1 planes and killed my MR. Plus I spent a lot of time focusing on challenge goals instead of total points.

So did I, though I never dropped outside the 1900's, I maybe dropped a max of 50 MR points. Some guys I've seen are probably 200 or more lower than they probably should be.

Edit: So HAPPY right now!:(:D Fitted in a x2 forced sortie before work this morning and got rewarded with a ~$75k random drop. I was able to buy the YF-23 after that.:dopey:

Last edited:
Tourney about to end. Miss standard TDM. The naval one got old quite quickly after having it back to back in the space of a month(?).

I wonder what type of tournament they will have for the Mobius F-22. My money fuel is on either co-op or naval TDM but standard TDM could also be a possibility (which my Su-37 -13- is nearly ready for :cool:).

Also looking forward to the next update. Future prospect on the cards for Christmas?

Latest Posts

Back