> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
I love how you pick the most detailed parts of your pics and use them really good,, This update is fantastic mate:drool:,, Keep it up:)

Time for quotes :D

Eehh... uuhh... Good work... :lol:

But I have a little feeling that your pictures are edited... :lol::lol:

PD: waiting next!!
Ehh? Ah!! You was late lol but yep, my pics seems a little edited... isn? Thanks for visiting.

:drool: Now that is what I'm talking about! Awesome shot man, this gallery is hot! :D I like particularly like your presentation style, its fantastic. I also like your signature style. Super gallery man, I'll be checking back here more often. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Thanks for your comment. I hope your frequently visit.

The pics themselves are really nice, but what I like best is the layout. I'd never browsed around your gallery, so I'm just discovering... I'm very impressed!
Thanks too!

Wow alex.

Amazing work yet again. I love the subtle touches like the sunlight reflection off the side mirror is the last pic. The lighting in the second shot is beautiful.

Excellent quality work:)
You catched it! Specially that pic have that subtle touches you noticed. Finally it turned in a little real shot after rebuilding rear textures. Thanks Cod_F.

Layout is sweet man, but the pix - they're AMAZING.

I love the composition of your shots. You have some excellent ideas. The air-shot is sweet, and the blurred shot (with clear BG) is awesome too. Love it!

An a side note - I was perusing your gallery and I came upon this photo. I noticed the backfire does not look GT4 style. Is it photoshopped? You gotta PM me that recipe/technique if it is photoshopped.

Secondly - I'm just blown away by your amazing photo-editing skills. These are some of the best pictures I have seen yet. I love the CarbonR in multiple installments.
The air shot was a mistake. The original pic was better, and that lens blurring with noise killed was a waste IMO.

About the backfire... you are in truth, but as I said you, the backfire was pasted from another GT4 pic. I'll post more examples of "real" backfire next time. It's so easy...

Hot car, hot pics a hot update 👍
And hot thanks LGf!

Last shot is best.
Last row is the best, I agree :)

The second to last stands out to me the most

Good work:tup:
Thanks for comment. Where is the engine avatar? lol

i always love seeing your updates, and this one is no exception. very nice work :sly:
Thanks for visiting!

I love how you pick the most detailed parts of your pics and use them really good,, This update is fantastic mate:drool:,, Keep it up:)
Yep, I always try to standout the most important details, and usually aren't sufficiently evident at original.

wow amazing just as all of your others...keep it up!
Thanks for your feeling 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

New minupdate of Tommy reflections. Sorry for the monoty :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on each thumbnail!

cabwt1.jpg

finzv5.jpg

Very nice and clean. Overall I really like the shot but I'm not sure about the texture of the tarmac.

Other than that one very minor thing I think it's awesome:)

Starting with the Amuse Carbon step three shots...that set of pics is fantastic, again the cameras and the colors are just 100% great.
In this last update, the Tommy Kaira special 3 I love the quality, and the tarmac road looks great...fits good with the rest of the pic. again U have made a impressive work!!

Yeeaa!! very very good photos of ZZ-II Tommy Kaira!!👍

I love ZZ-II!!, is a fantastic car, is wonderful, my car dream´s!!:bowdown:

Thanks!! Nos vemos Alex-san!! jeje!! :cheers:

Nice Pictures youve got here i gotta do an update dont know what to do though , oh well ill think of something
Thanks for visiting. I hope you'd found some inspiration here.

Very nice and clean. Overall I really like the shot but I'm not sure about the texture of the tarmac.

Other than that one very minor thing I think it's awesome:)
Yep, probably that textured tarmac looks something "external" from GT4. Adding things that doesn't match exactly with the rest could became worse than better. Btw, I'll be experimenting more next time. Thanks for all C_F.

Dude your pics are eye catching 👍 work.
I'm glad mate. Thank for visiting!

:drool: Very Nice pics! , But i agree with C_F about the tarmac.
Thanks! About tarmac, the same of C_F ;)

wow!! that Tommy Kaira shot is really great
Thanks too for your feeling. I've more ha ha.

God, again it is amazingly awesome!!!
Thanks D_P. New updates are comming.

Starting with the Amuse Carbon step three shots...that set of pics is fantastic, again the cameras and the colors are just 100% great.
In this last update, the Tommy Kaira special 3 I love the quality, and the tarmac road looks great...fits good with the rest of the pic. again U have made a impressive work!!
Seems not all people thinks the tarmac is "bad" :). Thanks for your comments NTX, they are apreciated.

Wow! Amazing gallery man! I'll be checking back for updates. I can't wait. ;)

👍
Thanks too!

Yeeaa!! very very good photos of ZZ-II Tommy Kaira!!👍

I love ZZ-II!!, is a fantastic car, is wonderful, my car dream´s!!:bowdown:

Thanks!! Nos vemos Alex-san!! jeje!! :cheers:
Juas, your loved ZZII... here is. Thanks for contributing to my spanglish a jierro:lol:

That banner for the Tommy shots looks excellent!!! Awesome work!!
And shots??? lol Thanks, the ambient arround photos is helpful IMO.

Thanks all people who visited and posted in my gallery. As you can saw, I usually need a timebreak to disconnect the mind, and explore another creative ways or simply relaxing. I'll be here anyway, spying your galleries :D so... be on the watch.

Salu2.alexwrc

New change, new things. Nissan R92CP Black Edition at Le Mans, one of that monsters with 800cv and less of a ton. Group C was... a VERY seriuosly thing. Cars are not that it were, It's a shame :)

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on each thumbnail!

cabvo8.jpg

finrr1.jpg

this is my first time looking at your gallery and im amazed by your photo editing skills
how do you put a pic behind the 2 thumbnails

BTW can you please send me some of your photo editing techniques

Another Amazing update mate,, I love it,, It has been said before,, but your style is so damn unique,, I love it... again:) Keep em coming:D

Another work of art!! Love the 2nd shot most, well done!! again the way U display your shots is incredible...beautiful!! Update more:) Cheers!

I love the presentations you make, but under the thumbnails the picture quality is terrible, it's all jagged, fix that and you'll be a proper pro 👍.

wow this is my first time in your gallery and i must say it is impressive. the km signs at nurburging are incredibly creative. i also love the carbon r shots. my 2 favorites are the 2nd and the 5th. the 2nd has a great angle and the 5th is just awsome. :drool: on pg 5 i really like the picture of the carbon r jumping. and as for the r92cp it is just awsome. i really like your stlye of pictures. 👍 👍

drifterboy. As I said, is a big image created in PD, wich was splitted in parts that links to larger photos. Thanks for visiting and removing the quote box after my update ;)

Cascada. Thanks man. I'm glad that "unique" look.

LGforce. Thanks LG :drool:

NTX1982. Thanks too. Lines in 2nd are cool imo :D

Dead_Poetic. Yep, I prefer using the game blur and work with PS in another things when it's possible. Thanks for comment.

George.Thnak you mate. I'd like you say exactly where are jagged edges. Really, overall I not often clean all surfaces and edges, but I think there haven't excesive mistakes. I try they look just aceptable, at least :) For this reason I'm still in trouble about that jaggies you see lol.

pain killer. Welcome to my gallery. I'm glad you were impressive. I've noticed that one large pic was removed in Nords session. Imageshack... :ouch:

Thanks all for visiting. New update... behind!

Salu2.alexwrc

Very nice update alex. The lighting and style of your shots is among the best (if not the best) here at gtplanet that I've seen.

A new beautiful S2000 phototravel session. I don't know what I love so that cars. Or, yep, I know why, it's probably complex. Surfaces are not very good, only a "fast" cleaning and in last, a little psycodelic perspective :lol:. Give comments if you like.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabvd7.jpg

finoc0.jpg

First time visiting your gallery ... Very Impressive!!!
- Very good presentation for each update, match GTP scheme flawlessly (I love the AS2K one the most)
- Photos themselves are fantastic, not overly edited the tone, but they are so damn clean (ZZIIs are the best)
- Very interesting angles and composition
- Soft focus and glares are placed nicely
- Adding texture to the road is just another great innovation

I can see you like stationary shot, but when you do it on track, the rims kill it. Maybe you should try to copy the rims from phototravel to your track shots, since you could copy the backfire from other shot, copy rims shouldn't be too difficult to you ;) Keep up your good work

Back