> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
:lol::lol: opendriver, I think your comment is in the wrong gallery xD

That last update maybe the best of all, nice and clean, the S2000 looks very well (better than mine for sure :lol:).

Damn, I'd love to know how you create those presentations. How do you do it?

Teriffic work, very clean.

You're a man of style Alex 👍

I took a quick travel through your gallery, and you're a guy who knows what he's talking about when replying to galleries.

Great work!

Holy s***!!! Those S2K GT1 shots are so real!!! I like them all, so much style...simply beautiful. I must say that your shots are pure works of art!! Bring more soon mate:)

Great S2K shots, alex! Boston is always a great place to take some pictures ;) I love the way you made the thumbnails seem like the entire car when put together. Keep it up!

Franz. Thank you for your feelings. It's "easy", but I never thought the possibility of pasting rims from phototravel. I'm wondering photosessions in race tracks, so I'll try it next time.
To be honest, I was expecting your contribution here since time ago

drifterboy.It was taken in Beacon Hill in two parts with the same camera. The right one is a mirror view of the original, so both was merged in the centre. The composition was a bit edited generating a bit asimetry. Thanks for visiting.

opendriver19a. Thanks mate, but the 787B black edition is still in my USB memory. How did you know? :lol:

Arathorn. He he, I remember when you said me that aS2K couldn't be a good choose to a photosession in GT4. Btw I hate the hood line too :lol:

GT Pro. Well, I've said it some times. I created the dock panel in PS and then I splitted it in parts. Each thumbnail part links to a larger images, as you post the thumb provided from imageshack. You'd try to select the images to see how it were splitted. Thanks for your feelings.

LGforce. As usual, thanks you for comment :)

Dead_Poetic. Thanks too. The original Rays Volk racing CE28N was changed to the special and beautiful Enkei RP03

Cascada. Thaaanks :drool:

[empty space]. I've got some care about resolution when showing my personal work in public. It's a personal whim :). Btw, thanks for comment.

jgda9rs. Thanks mate 👍

generalglorious. Thanks too!

Pink_the_Floyd. Woh! That's an interesting thing to read man. I'm glad my comments and work prove that :) Thanks!

NTX1982. Another banned word, YES! :lol: :lol: Seems somebody likes the S2000. Thanks for your feelings.

ЯebЯuM. Gracias Diego. I've just noticed your blinking avatar. I love that joking things, exists but nobody knows lol

~Drift King~. As Samj_13 says, at Beacon Hill in Boston. There are two images, one of them reflected and pasted. Thanks for visiting.

samj_13. Yep, the thumbnails are one of the most interesting things for me. I often place that S2K in the same angle, because front fender looks really wide. Probably, each car have an overstanding beatiful point of view, and I used it to create that peculiar composition

Many comments for this Amuse, so thanks everybody for contributing in my gallery. Next two updates are ready, so I'll update pretty soon... Be on the watch!

Salu2.alexwrc

Really, really good stuff!!! All the pics look clean, just right amount of softness, and very crisp.

Time for quotes next time. Thanks for comments anyway.

Now, nothing special in that update. A Test course run to break the 500Kmh. Group C was an amazing and extremely cars, real cars, real dangerous cars. People died in them and are a part of racing automotive history.

GT4 allow us remember images and action of that glorious car, that seems forbiden without many documentary about them.

Toyota Minolta 88C-V... taunting the logic.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabzd4.jpg

finyw2.jpg

Art is again present in your gallery. Love the colors...love the action...great car choice...you know how to do take great and beautiful shots. Congrats again "amigo":)

Wow, the first shot of that Minolta is really really impressive. The background has a really haunting look to it and the car looks very menacing too. Good work all round.

Well, I'm not sure if popular opinion will be agree with me, but that special entry likes me more than ZZII specials as well. I also tried to create the aerodinamic detail of "water jet" effect in both lateral edges of rear wing when there are a lot of humidity :) In formula races are popular.

Comments are welcomed.

PD. Special larger edition 800px. Enough? lol

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on the thumbnail!

cabvs9.jpg

finkd2.jpg

Your skills with photoshop are really amazing... On 1st the colors combination are good, I like the nuclear explosion :lol:

2nd is even better, but... In my opinion there is too many drops, they make difficult to see the car and that effect you wanted to show...

Very nice updates anyway...

Latest Posts

Back