ARMA III new gameplay video!

• Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 134 comments

I thought this was pretty nice video demonstrating the ballistics of Arma 3.

I have only watched a few minutes of the video, but very cool so far. 👍

Battle Royale:

Not gameplay, but the funniest waiting room I ever entered:

and a round with some firefight and some wierd death

Is that the famous ammo glitch, why did I die??

Last edited:
Hmm...

Actually the boot-camp update gives the game a better training platform, far better than the very lazy previous training modes, like the ones in OA and ArmA II.

And is kinda neat fighting the AI in user generated VR scenarios, without too much stuff compromising their behaviour.

Nice update, makes look forward to the next DLC update, and maybe my own personal PC update if required (still running on dual core, pretty powerful dual core, but still limited data stream, and 7850 which is a bit old at this point).

I have not spent much time with the game since the update and I am still working my way through the Bootcamp stuff.

I messed around in a few of the Courses of Fire and had an absolute blast. They are tremendously fun, except I have a lot of practicing to do before I achieve the set course times.

Good to see another GTPer playing Arma. However, I am no help. I have yet to venture into the online side of Arma.

I dabbled in a little invade an annex last night after watching some Leutin videos on youtube. I died several times and the only helpful thing I accomplished was that I blew up a crashed chopper so that it would respawn.

Is there a way too zoom in and out with the laser designator aside from right click?

Go with the =7Cav Servers=, they are like the most cohesive ones if you want co-op.

I haven't played wasteland (look like a Day Z kind of thing) and the only mostly regulated coop servers is that one.

It would be pretty cool to gather some people and group up for a coop session on Invade and Annex from GTP, if someone is interested we can sort something out.

Back