Banned log updates?

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 117 comments
I'm confused. Why did he have to prove it, or was what happened after that got him banned?
Because the claim was so stupendous and unbelievable. If he'd just retracted the claim, he would've been fine. Really, it was what he put up after that that got him the hammer.

Why did zuel get banned? Or is that a private matter?

Why does it matter it's over and done with and this isn't really the thread to relive the idiocy some deem the rest of should go through.

I'm confused. Why did he have to prove it, or was what happened after that what got him banned?

Obviously it's too long to rehash and I doubt the mods would want us to do so in the first place, water under the bridge. Just like many crazy events that happened on GTP you'd have to have been their to really understand it.

To end it he was on his way to getting banned already, and he knew it, didn't want to deflate his ego and concede to warnings. Then posted up several memes that clearly broke AUP and thus went out like a dying star. The end.

Yes it is, and not about why some old user got the hammer...
There you go again! Bringing up old stuff! I thought better of you hsv010....... Smh ;)
Well trust me to have to bring it back on topic
So basically a lot of bans are not accounted for because the reasons for them are relatively small?

There you go again! Bringing up old stuff! I thought better of you hsv010....... Smh ;)
Well trust me to have to bring it back on topic
Sorry, you're dragging this off topic horribly. The mods don't approve of old stories being dug up for pure gossip.

Basically yes. The only updates are for very special cases, i.e the ones we remember.
A friend said he got banned for insulting the mods like crazy with a sweary post and got banned straight after, said this was about a year ago. I checked and it doesn't seem to be on the BUL (I didn't know his username, he got here before me), so yeah, I guess it isn't for everyone.

Double posting.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Why do you care so much?
Well admittedly, it is quite humorous. But harassed you will no more be for the details of the dreadful deeds :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do all the mods update the log or is it just one or two? I'd like to nominate him/her/them for the "Authors that kill off more characters than George R. R. Martin" award :lol:

It's good that the internet is growing up but I do miss the regular updates of the log, classic literature!

Zuel has an entry in the Banned User Log.

And I'm the site's Martin. Even if you exclude the banned adspammers from the count.
You have my thanks then sir, thanks for all the caffeine I didn't "poison" my body with because I spat it out when reading the log!

Double posting.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Why do you care so much?
He's on my friends list GTP_Striker told me some strange stuff was going on in his life.

So i'm reckoning someone cried wolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Zuel(spelt zuul) was the gate keeper for gozar or some crap like that.
Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come!

I was tempted to put a GB quote in the BUL - something like "There is no step-tuning, only Zuel" - but I figured that it wasn't explanatory enough.

Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come!

I was tempted to put a GB quote in the BUL - something like "There is no step-tuning, only Zuel" - but I figured that it wasn't explanatory enough.

LoL.
There is no AUP, Only Zuul.

I sense an anti celebrity in the making... Anyone care to make some Bad Luck Bria... I mean Bad Luck Zuel memes!

Not really. Quite a few spammers, a handful of people trying to sneak back in and the odd totting up of repeat offences in the last month or so. Nothing particularly notable or confusing.

Not really. Quite a few spammers, a handful of people trying to sneak back in and the odd totting up of repeat offences in the last month or so. Nothing particularly notable or confusing.
OK then, probably I'll look at the Log again when someone updates it.

Back