Beater or Sleeper? GT6 Car of the Week Thread

We either have to settle for something closer, or something the opposite of it.

Well, there aren't any Daewoo cars (so no "Daewoo Lanos motherf:censored:"), so the first one is out of the question. Unless you grab a Spirra, but that's actually decent as a car, even if wants to kill you every time you drive it...

Well, there aren't any Daewoo cars (so no "Daewoo Lanos motherf:censored:"), so the first one is out of the question. Unless you grab a Spirra, but that's actually decent as a car, even if wants to kill you every time you drive it...
Who said that the former one has to be Korean?

So it's like a Kei car, but it isn't one, am I correct? And it has some sort of ties to the Matiz...
"Similar" can be assigned to both, being a Kei car, but can also be assigned to not being one.
Seems like i have more choices than i thought, although not by much.

"Similar" can be assigned to both, being a Kei car, but can also be assigned to not being one.
Seems like i have more choices than i thought, although not by much.

You're going to make me work to guess this car, aren't you? Heck, I can take the challenge. But there are plenty of candidates, as you've mentioned...

There are 4 candidates, each from a different country, but only one is the original that i had in mind.

Let me guess, two of those countries are France and Germany, correct? The other two could be the USA and Japan, although the latter is sort of unlikely...

The least likely ones are two of the four that i have in mind. the two candidates you first mentioned being nowhere.
Repeating one of the clues can narrow it down.
But, there is always the 2nd choice i had before all of the guessing.

One of these seems sensible to repeat, look through the notebook of clues why don'tcha?
Or you could just tell me whats on your mind.

'Murica wise, it could be the Ford Ka (if that counts as 'Murican), or one of the Scions (xA or xB). Japanese wise? Could be anything, plenty of small cars there...

Maybe the normal versions of the Daihatsu Storia\Sirion (they were bad cars, the X4 was the good 'un), or the Suzuki Alto (just because it looks horrendous graphics-wise)...

ARRGH! NO!....

Well, seems you have took how much Britain loved that particular car, applied the hatchback-ness, and got the result, but what about the 2nd option? Something big and bulky, but not the biggest and bulkiest, since there are cars smaller than a QQ3, why wouldn't i pick an opposite-car that isn't the biggest in GT6?

ARRGH! NO!....

Well, seems you have took how much Britain loved that particular car, applied the hatchback-ness, and got the result, but what about the 2nd option? Something big and bulky, but not the biggest and bulkiest, since there are cars smaller than a QQ3, why wouldn't i pick an opposite-car that isn't the biggest in GT6?

That first part meant that I nailed the first pick, right?

A bulky car from Japan... Maybe the Nissan Cube, I dunno. That is pretty bulky, but not that big...

That first part meant that I nailed the first pick, right?

A bulky car from Japan... Maybe the Nissan Cube, I dunno. That is pretty bulky, but not that big...
Why would i pick a hatchback type of a car for some thing the Opposite of the QQ, and why would i even bother to bring the relation to Asia for the opposite car?

Why would i pick a hatchback type of a car for some thing the Opposite of the QQ, and why would i even bother to bring the relation to Asia for the opposite car?

Ok, forget Asia, got it. Now, to check other countries... For something completely opposite of the QQ.

Mentioning the Ford Ka wouldn't lead you into much narrowing down, and mentioning the last clue would be a giveaway.

A car that's big and bulky, but not the biggest or the bulkiest... Not from Asia, and the complete opposite of the QQ.

This might be a long shot, but what about the Renault Avantime? Big? Yes. Bulky? Over 1700 kg seems bulky enough. And it was a catastrophic failure when it came out...

Could we get back on track?

Well seeing as it all started with me noticing a unintentional(?) pun, I'll take responsibility for the Hyundai based puns that followed.

Getting backing on track, the Click has a lot of tuning potential and in GT6 it's technically considered a race car.

So it is in fact the cheapest race car you can buy.

Getting back on track, the Click has a lot of tuning potential and in GT6 it's technically considered a race car.

FTFY (sorry I had to :P), and I would also like the opportunity to show off what the little Click can actually do after some heavy tuning. 57-second laps around Tsukuba is surprisingly satisfying when they're being pulled off by this little beast. :D

Will not be joining tonight's race. Woke up this morning with a heavy bout of dizziness and I'm not entirely sure I can even walk straight right now.

Will not be joining tonight's race. Woke up this morning with a heavy bout of dizziness and I'm not entirely sure I can even walk straight right now.

Fair enough, if at anytime you start feeling better you can still join us.

If not, don't push yourself and just worry about getting yourself fixed up. 👍

Get well soon friend. :cheers:

Back