Best sounding cars in gran turismo 6

• Thread starter KraigA
  • 456 comments
After tomorrow update Civic Type R 97 with sports exhaust sounds pretty good.

I drive cars like this often. Pretty much all 4 bangers have this sound with the sports or semi-racing exhaust in case you wanted to hear it on more cars 👍

I drive cars like this often. Pretty much all 4 bangers have this sound with the sports or semi-racing exhaust in case you wanted to hear it on more cars 👍
Yup, sports has been the ticket for four pots since GT2! :)

Semi racing on six cylinder cars, I find usually, too.

V8s are a crap shoot.

So all cars got the sound update ? Damn i really wanna hear ALL of it :lol:.

They still have to tinker with how fast the gear shifting is. It's a bit annoying sometimes. So far the Subaru vision GT is my favourite, need to know how GT40 mk1 and AE86 SS version sounds like.

Well, my face was stuck in a permanent grin for hours after driving the GT40. It sounds great both in stock and with racing exhaust, although the racing exhaust makes it a lot louder.

You guys don't know what heaven means until you've heard the Ford GT40 race car '69. It costs 20 million and it's worth every penny. The sounds at low revs are absolutely stunning, and the sound it uses is unique to the car.

I've got the GT40 Race Car & the Mark VI race car. Both sound like thunder on wheels as the best way I can describe it. When I going slow in them I shift gears at 4,000rpms & they bellow away like some loud obnoxious machines. The high revs they really sound like they mean business & nothing can stand in their way.

Come on guys dont tease me like this :lol: Now i really want to hear the GT40 so bad

Do the X2014 Standard championship. About 25 minutes per championship & with the 200% log in bonus around 2,200,000 credits. I got all my 10,15 & 20,000,000 credits cars back I have in GT5 in a week and a half by doing those two to four hours a day.

Do the X2014 Standard championship. About 25 minutes per championship & with the 200% log in bonus around 2,200,000 credits. I got all my 10,15 & 20,000,000 credits cars back I have in GT5 in a week and a half by doing those two to four hours a day.
I dont have GT6.

I haven't driven many cars on GT6 (My PS3 crashes trying to load a race) but here's what I think the best are:

Lexus LFA
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Lotus 95T
Red Bull X Series
Nissan GT-R
Ferrari 458
Mercedes SLS GT3

Its been a while since ive been on GT6 so some of these could be wrong

I know that the Lancia Delta with racing exhaust sounds great at 6,000 rpms.

I also bought a Chaparral 2D a while ago and was surprised by how good it sounds. 👍

So far, the M4 M Ed. sounds like a 90's Super Touring Car with Racing exhaust. I'm using headphones at the moment.

Some of my favorites(not in order):

Aristo 3.0V, with sport exhaust - Sounds like a jz (more on the lower revs), and i think it works on others with the same engine.

S2000 type V '03, with sports exhaust - Lovely Honda sound, and it revs to 10k with only 284hp @ 450pp, can reach 10.3k, still with sport ex.

Shelby GT350R ' 65 , with standard exhaust - Don't change the exhaust....dat idle in cockpit view.:drool:

Lotus 97T - no comments

AE86 GT-APEX ' 83, with sports exhaust - nothing special, but sounds alright to me.

I will come back when i remember the other ones, there is much more on the list, but i think they are already listed on this thread.

Interior sound of RB X2014 Standard sounds much less "ear hurting" and closer to an F1 engine.
At low revs, it's just an amazing cruiser lol (stretch the gears).

Can't believe they ruined the interior sound for the Honda HSV-001 :(

Everything else about it still sound good.

Also, the Subaru VGT sounds good.

Back