Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm new to gtplanet so if this post is in the wrong thread, I'm terribly sorry. :) I had trouble with S-10 and after a few long nights of work, swearing and crying, I managed to get my package together. The setup which you will soon see is the one I managed to pull off a lap time of 2.02.017 in Suzuka in Standard mode(offline time, so no statistics can't be found, though I'm going to try it again soon in Online mode). So, here you are:

Power -5
Weight 99%
Tyres R1, R1
Aerodynamics 10, 30

Ride Height -15, -15
Spring Rate 7, 7
Damper 7, 7
Toe 0.00, 0.00
Camber 1.0, 0.5
Brake Balance 7, 5
Turning Angle 40
Traction Off
ABS 1

1st gear 3.827
2nd gear 2.322
3rd gear 1.690
4th gear 1.312
5th gear 1.000
6th gear 0.793
Final 3.726

Plz try it and tell me what you think! :)

Edit: This is a setting for the S-10 event, that's why I used 725pp

I don't drive in standard mode much, but I'll give it a shot :) See how this setup goes... always interesting to see other setups....👍👍

Old Setup!!!

Suzuka PRO 750PP setup- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

I was bored, so I decided to start tuning a bit again.... came up with a tune for Suzuka 750PP pro, give it a shot and see if you like it.....

- minor changes in bold! 27-9-2008

Power: 487BHP -16
Weight: 1152KG 86

Tires: R3
Aero: 20 35
height: -11 -11
spring rate: 6 6
damper: 9 9
toe: -0.10 +0.08
camber: 2.1 1.6
brakes: 5 4

turning angle: 40
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 3.240
2nd: 2.090
3rd: 1.588
4th: 1.274
5th: 1.033
6th: 0.845
final: 3.632

Thats it!! Take it for a spin and give me some feedback... :) 👍

Last edited:
I copied your settings Blitz. But, I didn't get a chance to try them out last night. It'll be next week before I can race again. So, I'm hanging on to my notes and planning to test your tune as soon as I can. I really really like this car. I also really really suck at handling it properly. I need training wheels. I'm trying every tune setting I can find on these boards in an attempt to become somewhat competitive with the BNR. If I had the patience and time to tune, that would be great. But, my own tunes usually leave me frustrated. So, thanks for the post and I'll try and furnish some feedback.

I copied your settings Blitz. But, I didn't get a chance to try them out last night. It'll be next week before I can race again. So, I'm hanging on to my notes and planning to test your tune as soon as I can. I really really like this car. I also really really suck at handling it properly. I need training wheels. I'm trying every tune setting I can find on these boards in an attempt to become somewhat competitive with the BNR. If I had the patience and time to tune, that would be great. But, my own tunes usually leave me frustrated. So, thanks for the post and I'll try and furnish some feedback.

Cool! Give it a shot.. its still kind of a work in progress... but it handles quite well already... Hope it works out for you!! 👍👍

Thank you Blitz! Of all the setups I've tried, this one seemed to fit my style best. I only ran about 5 hotlaps before getting into an online race with it. But, I managed a 2' 04.335" and knew there was more to have with more laps. Even if I'm not the fastest with it, I like driving it and it finally feels good. Thanks Blitz!

Thank you Blitz! Of all the setups I've tried, this one seemed to fit my style best. I only ran about 5 hotlaps before getting into an online race with it. But, I managed a 2' 04.335" and knew there was more to have with more laps. Even if I'm not the fastest with it, I like driving it and it finally feels good. Thanks Blitz!

Cool! Nice to hear you like it... I'm still fiddeling with the settings a bit though in my free time so maybe some improvements will be on the way! :) 2,04 is good already, I think my fastest was 2.02,9xx and theres guys like Mines_GTR that run under the 2's.... so I have to practice some as well :P Anyway good you like and keep checking back in case there some improvements! :)

I definately will. The 2.04 felt good. But, you know when there's more there. It's just a matter of having more time to find those little tweaks in the driving line and braking points and all. Note to self: explain to the girlfriend how important this really is, lol.

Hello I am in love with the mines br34 and I race in 700 pp suzuka what set up do you have for me i am betuwin 2.02 2.06 depends of the race :
thanks

Hello I am in love with the mines br34 and I race in 700 pp suzuka what set up do you have for me i am betuwin 2.02 2.06 depends of the race :
thanks

Well, the suspension setup for suzuka 750PP pro will work... but I will have to tweak the power and weight for you... I believe 700PP is standard physics right?? but that shouldnt make any difference... I'll look into it tonight... Gimme a day or so and I'll see what power/weight combo works best... maybe some gearing change as well... check back soon! 👍👍

Note to self: explain to the girlfriend how important this really is, lol.

Yes that sounds familiar... HAhahahAHAH they just dont understand lol

Old Setup!!!

Suzuka STD 700PP setup- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

This tune has a hard time keeping up with the Clios because its a bit heavy, but if you push it hard you can atleast keep up :) Who knows.. maybe beat them :)

Power: 424BHP -13
Weight: 1366KG 102

Aero: 15 30
height: -11 -11
spring rate: 6 6
toe: -0.10 +0.08
camber: 1.9 1.5
brakes: 6 4

final: 3.939

Thats it!! Take it for a spin and give me some feedback...👍👍

Last edited:
Old Setup!!!

Highspeed Ring PRO 800PP setup- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

This tune drives quite nicely.... holds up good online...

Power: 639BHP +6
Weight: 1152KG 86

Aero: 20 35
height: -12 -12
spring rate: 7 7
toe: -0.07 +0.03
camber: 2.0 1.2

final: 3.479

Thats it!! Take it for a spin and give me some feedback...👍👍

Last edited:
Mister BLITZ I tryed your setup in 700 suzuka and I just in love with this car amazing very fast and stable .thanks for did it

I dont know... does that really matter??
Nope. If it would a moderator would have moved it.

Ontopic: Have you tried the Mine's yet after the update? It feels more twitchy, especially at 800PP Fuji.

Mister BLITZ I tryed your setup in 700 suzuka and I just in love with this car amazing very fast and stable .thanks for did it

No Problem... glad it worked out good for you! I was having trouble to get it to go fast but I guess it worked out 👍👍

Nope. If it would a moderator would have moved it.

Ontopic: Have you tried the Mine's yet after the update? It feels more twitchy, especially at 800PP Fuji.

Yeah youre right... It is easier now to control slides and fish tailing though. But I did notice a bit of extra twitchiness like you say... especially hitting the gas coming out of the corners I noticed it a lot.... I do have a Fuji tune though which is jacked up to 800PP now.... I'll post it tonight and you can take a look.... Do you have a new tune for Fuji 800? Id love to try it out...👍👍

Old Setup!!!

Fuji PRO 800PP setup- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

This is a tune for Fuji, its not the easiest to drive, but with the new physics once you get it under control it goes like stink and its lots of fun...

Power: 641BHP +7
Weight: 1139KG 85%

Aero: 14 34
height: -14 -14
spring rate: 5 6
damper: 6 8
toe: -0.10 +0.19
camber: 1.9 1.5

1st: 3.433
2nd: 2.278
3rd: 1.625
4th: 1.294
5th: 1.042
6th: 0.839
final: 3.402

Ok guys let me know how you like it... not for beginners... :crazy:

Last edited:
Do you have a new tune for Fuji 800? Id love to try it out...👍👍
So far, only the Amuse. I'm very busy at the moment, but I want to take a look at how the update affected the GTLM at 800PP. :)

So far, only the Amuse. I'm very busy at the moment, but I want to take a look at how the update affected the GTLM at 800PP. :)

Yeah I see a lot of people using it! I got beat by .02 sec for first place by a GTLM... if I wouldve just nailed that last turn...... I couldve beat him :ouch::ouch: But I think if tuned properly it goes REALLY fast... because he wasnt even drafting me and beat me.... so I think that one will be the one to beat.....

nice set up goes well. Only one thing i changed was increase the front spring rate so its 1-2 clicks higher than the rear. Cheers

nice set up goes well. Only one thing i changed was increase the front spring rate so its 1-2 clicks higher than the rear. Cheers

Thats cool, edit it to your liking... the way its setup, is quite a handful if youre not paying attention... but if you handle it right and treat it with some finesse... you WILL romp the competition... except the GTLM... I was racing last night and they are QUICK! So watch out for them :)

Last edited:
A new Fuji 800 tune will be posted tonight... Holds up VERY well online and stable on the straights against those nasty punters... but also a tune where you HAVE to be awake to drive it fast. So again not for beginners.... they will have a hard time with it.. I can run consistent 1.37s with my mediocre driving skill in free run and online Ive done a race in 8.16 which is not bad.... Just to give you an idea of whats possible... I think a SKILLED driver will go faster! Check back later!

Last edited:
@blitz 187

Just to let you know that i tried your actual setting and liked it very much, running consisting low´s 1.36s in free run, still had a hard time with some vettes i found online :(

@blitz 187

Just to let you know that i tried your actual setting and liked it very much, running consisting low´s 1.36s in free run, still had a hard time with some vettes i found online :(

Well if you like that one and your running 1.36s... YOU will LOVE this one... when I get home tonight, I'll post it up.... The new settings go quicker and you can go on the gas a lot earlier... with the old settings I was running 1.38 or 1.39s. Now I'm runnning consistent low 1.37s and sometimes a high 1.36 in free run... so a lot faster :)

edit- Oh yeah, the new settings eat vettes for lunch :) Only GTLM is one to watch out for and sometimes an S2000 if theres a good driver in it.

Well if you like that one and your running 1.36s... YOU will LOVE this one... when I get home tonight, I'll post it up.... The new settings go quicker and you can go on the gas a lot earlier... with the old settings I was running 1.38 or 1.39s. Now I'm runnning consistent low 1.37s and sometimes a high 1.36 in free run... so a lot faster :)

edit- Oh yeah, the new settings eat vettes for lunch :) Only GTLM is one to watch out for and sometimes an S2000 if theres a good driver in it.

WOW! can hardly wait, really appreciate your work, thumbs up!

Old Setup!!!

Fuji PRO 800PP setup Spec II- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

After the first tune I kept messing around and came up with this tune... faster and a bit easier to control with the throttle....

edit- slight mods for better driving... check bold print.... 11-10-2008

Power: 662BHP +10
Weight: 1139KG 85%

Aero: 12 25
height: -13 -13(-12)
spring rate: 8 8
toe: -0.10 +0.19
camber: 2.0 1.5

1st: 3.240(3.326)
2nd: 2.090(2.176)
final: 3.370(3.322)

Give me some feedback if you like..... and feel free to adjust it to your driving style if you wish... 👍👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back