Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone have a setup for Suzuka 650 No Mercy with GTR please ? :dopey:

lol..... I normally only do the Mine's GTR.... but for the NO MERCY race I considered doing more tunes... I'lll take a look today to see what I can do with the GTR... arent there any tunes floating around already?? :)

As far as I can see, no other tuner has a GT-R tune for the No Mercy Event yet. If you would like to create a tune, I'll stay clear. :)

As far as I can see, no other tuner has a GT-R tune for the No Mercy Event yet. If you would like to create a tune, I'll stay clear. :)

Oh no need to stay clear... lol it would be nice of course to compare tunes... I'll give it a shot and see what I can do... If it turns out no good then you can give it a shot too 👍 :)

NEW SETUP!!!!!!

NO MERCY 650 PP PRO Spec II- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GTR

I wasnt happy with the first tune I put out... to unstable... I took another crack at it and made some adjustments for a proper setup thats a bit faster and more stable as well.. Anybody willing to test this one out please do! Im dying to see what it can do in good hands...

-edit: Some minor adjustments for the better, feels quicker and more stable.... check the bold print...

Power: 453BHP -24 444BHP -27
Weight: 1206kg 90% 1179KG 88%

Tires: S2
Aero: 15 30
height: -12 -12
spring rate: 6 6
damper: 8 8 9 9
toe: -0.10 +0.15 -0.11 +0.16
camber: 2.3 1.8
brakes: 5 5

turning angle: 40 43
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 3.240
2nd: 2.090
3rd: 1.588
4th: 1.274
5th: 1.033
6th: 0.845
final: 3.810 3.873

Last edited:
NEW SETUP!!!!!!

NO MERCY 650PP PRO- Mine's Better Nissan GTR

Another car that might get the Mine's Better treatment more often is the Nissan GTR. Here is my first ever GTR tune for the NO MERCY event. Take it for a spin and check it out... Some tips though, watch out when getting to the hairpin and Spoon... gets kind of tricky sometimes... for the rest its stable and IMO the fastest car Ive tuned so far for this event.... in the right hands, surely an Evo beater!

edit: changed the brakes for better control in turn one and the esses.... check bold print

Power: 542BHP +12
Weight: 1496kg 86%

Aero: 2 2
height: -16 -14
spring rate: 7 7
damper: 8 7
toe: -0.02 +0.07
camber: 2.0 1.6
brakes: 6 5 4
torque: 35 65

turning angle: 43

1st: 3.432
2nd: 2.162
3rd: 1.599
4th: 1.274
5th: 1.032
6th: 0.828
final: 3.774

Give me some feedback if you like! Thanks! 👍👍

Last edited:
i will check them out later on tonight. i'm curious what you made of it. i let you know

i will check them out later on tonight. i'm curious what you made of it. i let you know

Forgot torque distribution on the GTR setup just now... it has been edited ;)

NEW SETUP!!!!!!

NO MERCY 650PP PRO- Mine's Better Evo X/Tuned

Decided to add this one to the mix as well... saw that it was being used a lot, so a tune maybe useful to some people! Check it out!

Power: 439BHP +17
Weight: 1049kg 85%

Aero: 15 25
height: -16 -16
spring rate: 8 8
damper: 7 7
toe: -0.00 +0.03
camber: 1.5 0.6
brakes: 6 5
torque: 30

turning angle: 42

1st: 3.170
2nd: 2.173
3rd: 1.676
4th: 1.322
5th: 1.067
6th: 0.841
final: 3.500

i hate it.

but it has nothing to do with your tunes. i just don't like the event. i like i said on the DC's thread i don't like the S(lippery) tires. if tried al his tunes and they are great cos i like al his tunes.

imo your mines is better then the gt-r.

i hate it.

but it has nothing to do with your tunes. i just don't like the event. i like i said on the DC's thread i don't like the S(lippery) tires. if tried al his tunes and they are great cos i like al his tunes.

imo your mines is better then the gt-r.

That is my specialty :sly: lol... I like the Mines tune as well, except I can go faster with the other tunes for some reason.... I can drive the GTR tune better then the Mine's... The Mine's is difficult to get really competitive because of the PP level... On race tires the Mine's is so easy to get running well, on S2s and the low PP level though, its a WHOLE other ball game.... Evo IX/tuned setup coming up later :)

NEW SETUP!!!!!!

NO MERCY 650PP PRO- Mine's Better Evo IX/Tuned

I was on a roll.... so this one came out of it as well... also a fun one to drive.. pretty stable not as fast as the Evo X though....

Power: 458BHP +32
Weight: 1005kg 89%

Aero: 14 24
height: -9 -9
damper: 8 8
toe: -0.02 +0.03
camber: 1.3 0.7
brakes: 6 5
torque: 30

1st: 2.706
2nd: 1.929
3rd: 1.413
4th: 1.128
5th: 0.897
6th: 0.737
final: 4.109

Come on people!! Give me some feedback.... Are the tunes OK? do they suck? if they suck I want to improve them of course.... Or is silence a good sign? LOL Oh well, for the people that are using the tunes or have tested them... give me a hollar.... I want to know how they are holding up and if they need further improvement... Thanks in advance! 👍

Come on people!! Give me some feedback.... Are the tunes OK? do they suck? if they suck I want to improve them of course.... Or is silence a good sign? LOL Oh well, for the people that are using the tunes or have tested them... give me a hollar.... I want to know how they are holding up and if they need further improvement... Thanks in advance! 👍

Hello there, I ran your tune for the Nissan GTR, on the No Mercy event and I have too say, great job keep up the good work. 👍

Hello there, I ran your tune for the Nissan GTR, on the No Mercy event and I have too say, great job keep up the good work. 👍

I think I saw you on the track today?.... Thanks for the feedback! Glad I could be of service. Good to see theres still some people looking for tunes! 👍 :)

I think I saw you on the track today?.... Thanks for the feedback! Glad I could be of service. Good to see theres still some people looking for tunes! 👍 :)

No problem mate 👍 And yeah you did probably see me on track today, I was enjoying riding the Nissan GTR all afternoon :)

Thanks for your tuning setups. :)
I've been using your NO MERCY 650PP PRO- Mine's Better Nissan GTR R35 setup during these last days.
I don't know if it's because of my bad driving, but my best lap time was 2:09:200. Perhaps I'm just not going through all the available shortcuts on the track.
To everyone using the Nissan GTR R35 on the NO MERCY 650PP PRO event, what was your best lap time ?
Did anyone with a Nissan GTR R35 managed 2:08:XXX or 2:07:XXX lap times on this event? And what tuning setups were you guys using ?

Cheers.

I've been using your NO MERCY 650PP PRO- Mine's Better Nissan GTR R35 setup during these last days.
I don't know if it's because of my bad driving, but my best lap time was 2:09:200. Perhaps I'm just not going through all the available shortcuts on the track.
To everyone using the Nissan GTR R35 on the NO MERCY 650PP PRO event, what was your best lap time ?
Did anyone with a Nissan GTR R35 managed 2:08:XXX or 2:07:XXX lap times on this event? And what tuning setups were you guys using ?

Cheers.

Nice! 👍 Looks like people are liking the GTR tune... I did put a lot of time into that one so it should be one of the better ones of the cars posted here. As for me... I'm not super quick either... I run consistent 2:10s with this setup... I just cant get it to go faster without flying into the kitty litter... :) I'm sure theres people who are faster... I know RPM_crx has run 2:08s if Im not mistaken with the GTR... he's quick EVERYwhere with the GTR though.. lol

Hey Blitz ;)

Was driving your setup for EVO X today and I love it!
Don't have any complains, was able to be a good second faster than with my own... but yours is also a lot more fun to drive 👍

only change i did was setting brakes 6/6 :)

*goes to try the GTR, BNR and IX tunes... *

Cheers.

Yes, the Nissan GTR tune is awesome. :) I only tweaked the max turning angle, and providing I dont make any mistakes, and be focused I can get 2.07.xxx and 2.08.xxx. I have to say thanks too Blitz187. 👍

Last edited:
Hey Blitz ;)

Was driving your setup for EVO X today and I love it!
Don't have any complains, was able to be a good second faster than with my own... but yours is also a lot more fun to drive 👍

only change i did was setting brakes 6/6 :)

*goes to try the GTR, BNR and IX tunes... *

Thanks! Glad you like it.... I thought I was dying out here.. lol thanks for trying the tunes! BNR is a tricky one at 650pp and S2's, so watch out 👍 When we get a nice higher PP event I'll be able to make a good tune for it.. ;) Anyways, have fun with the tunes!

Yes, the Nissan GTR tune is awesome. :) I only tweaked the max turning angle, and providing I dont make any mistakes, and be focused I can get 2.07.xxx and 2.08.xxx. I have to say thanks too Blitz187. 👍

2:07s and 2:08s is very quick indeed.... Again, glad I could be of service! 👍 :)

Amazing. 2.07.xxx!! What max turning angle are you using ?

Amazing. 2.07.xxx!! What max turning angle are you using ?

Yes, I'm curious as well.. I noticed with increasing the turning angle more it got more tail happy.... but this could also be down to driving styles in this case.

Yes, I'm curious as well.. I noticed with increasing the turning angle more it got more tail happy.... but this could also be down to driving styles in this case.

Yes, I was amazed when I did lap times like that, and I changed the steering angle to 50 and it suits my driving style. Also the final race times I've broken the 10.40.xxx barrier, I think I got 10.39.xxx or 10.38.xxx. :)

Yes, I was amazed when I did lap times like that, and I changed the steering angle to 50 and it suits my driving style. Also the final race times I've broken the 10.40.xxx barrier, I think I got 10.39.xxx or 10.38.xxx. :)

I see... I had it on 44 and 45 but that didnt improve anything.... just made it perform less... so I never went on to try anything above 45.... I'm curious... I'll try that tweak tonight and see how I handle it.... maybe I can improve my times as well... and if it does, I'll edit the tune posted here... ;) Thanks for the feedback... this is what I'm talking about, if people give me some info I can improve tunes.... Thanks a million! 👍

T&L: Raising the Bonds Event race tune 608PP Pro- Aston Martin DB9

This tune was developed for the Raising the Bonds event race.... Submitted kind of late, but better late then never! Treat it like a beautiful woman and it will reward you nicely! :) Throttle control is key here as well... :) Its setup with a 5 speed at the moment...

Power: 478BHP +7
Weight: 1453kg 85%

Aero: 0 0
height: -14 -13
damper: 5 4
toe: -0.04 +0.17
camber: 1.6 1.2
brakes: 6 4

1st: 2.470
2nd: 1.673
3rd: 1.261
4th: 1.011
5th: 0.810
6th: 0.600
final: 3.737

Last edited:
GTP_Blitz187 your setup helped me greatly. Without tuning i get around in 12.8, with your tune i do about 9.5. Many thanks.
Mazzelz.

GTP_Blitz187 your setup helped me greatly. Without tuning i get around in 12.8, with your tune i do about 9.5. Many thanks.
Mazzelz.

Nice one!! 👍 which one did you happen to use if I may ask?

I used the GT-R one. With your steering angle (43).

AAHH ok... yes, thats a nice tune which people seem to like... steering angle is up to you... I have not tested the higher steering angle tweaks yet as suggested by Fuzzy... I will see how that performs and adjust accordingly.... Nice to hear you like it and have fun with it! Maybe I'll run into you on the track! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back