BMW M4 Safety Car Coming To GT6

• Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 397 comments
those few lines from PitStop kills all the hopes that the next update will have custom parts for all cars:

"And of course you can change to bigger wheels!"

Well, I'm not looking forward to that update anymore.

i'm curious about that part
GT Planet news said wider where pitstop said bigger
another lost in translation story ?

so is it bigger rims size we already know about ?
overall bigger wheels in size ?
larger wheels ? like hacker do to win seasonals ? and some really want to be introduced as regular option

wait & see

For the first question: I think we will be able to add them in GT Auto (probably in the "Other" parts), since they mention them in GT site.

For the rest part of the post: I agree with you mate ;)

Possible ! From official site :

The M4 Safety Car theme is finished by a set of LED grille-mounted flashers and LED rooftop light bar

Or, there will be two versions as Nissan GT-R :

http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=801
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=784

Last edited:

larger wheels ? like hacker do to win seasonals ? and some really want to be introduced as regular option

wait & see

The Japanese version confirms explicitly that it's rim diameter, not rim width.

original

original

original

original

original

original

original

wait & see
the news said "larger" and judging by the pics of the grey BMW, I really don't think it'll make them wider at all. I surely hope that they've all meant to say wider but it's not looking like it's going to be wider which is kind of a shame.

looks like the inside won't be anything near this

View attachment 249998
These are the DTM Safety Car interiors, same as Moto GP SC. They look different from the ones of the in-game car.
which is kind of a shame but at least it'll (probably) have the lights on the roof.

Last edited:
The paint job looks like the Moto GP safety car, which is AWESOME. :sly: I saw that thing at Indy this year and out of all the safety cars out there, its a badass. That thing doesn't mess around the IMS Moto GP course nor on any of the circuits. It is one hell of a looker and that sound of that exhaust. :drools: It just makes me smile very wide and happy. :D

Oh god, now the people in those blasted cop lobbies have another car to use. :lol:
Anyway, I'll be glad to drive it, especially if PD gives it the Pace Car lights. I'm also happy to finally see the M4 customizable.

Though, I have to say that I wish PD would give safety car parts as an option in GT Auto. It would be cool if we could make our own.

the news said "larger" and judging by the pics of the grey BMW, I really don't think it'll make them wider at all. I surely hope that they've all meant to say wider but it's not looking like it's going to be wider which is kind of a shame.

looks like the inside won't be anything near this

which is kind of a shame but at least it'll (probably) have the lights on the roof.

In fairness, you're only looking at the dash and everything at the front. They haven't shown the back so there's still the chance it could be just like the Moto GP Pace car.

I think that's the one pace car in the world I've seen that actually has a rollbar.

Last edited:
In fairness, you're only looking at the dash and everything at the front. They haven't shown the back so there's still the chance it could be just like the Moto GP Pace car.

I think that's the one pace car in the world I've seen that actually has a rollbar.
Look at the seats, those are very different from the pictures of the DTM one, but who cares anyway? as long as it has the lights on the roof and a cockpit view.

Any idea or quesses as to what colour the lightbar will be?

It does look different from the one used in MotoGP.

MotoGP uses red :cool:, most motorsports use amber:), and the GT-R we now have has blueish white:idea:.

Or could it be a combination of two colors, like amber/white or amber/green?

Last edited:
People like you are the reason PD will keep releasing crap like this useless pace car because you guys praise PD for doing basically nothing... Keep up the good work! Hopefully they'll come up with another "brand new" M4 with a brand new COLOR!

Good attempt at assigning blame to someone who has nothing to do with it.
Reality check: No, that is not the reason.

89da95810f6169c468910ff20aeb12347375c3951c221d57f1ffebc328c73791.jpg

Last edited:
they really need to have dynamic lights so you can hit an assigned button and the lights start flashing

They already have a button to flash your high beams, now they just have to make so that once you press it, it keeps the lights flashing until you press it again.

Also, there is a premium car that can flash its head-, and taillights at the same time as long as you hold down the button for it: the premium ARTA/base model Garaiya

They already have a button to flash your high beams, now they just have to make so that once you press it, it keeps the lights flashing until you press it again.

Also, there is a premium car that can flash its head-, and taillights at the same time as long as you hold down the button for it: the premium ARTA/base model Garaiya
Not just the ARTA Garaiya, most Super GT machines have flashing lights

Some road cars also flash tailights and rear number plates.

Id like a program that keeps allows parkers, low beams or high beams on all the time.

Some road cars also flash tailights and rear number plates.

Id like a program that keeps allows parkers, low beams or high beams on all the time.

While there are some premium cars that can light up their taillights or numberplate lights (BMW M3 2007, the semi-premium Nissan GT-R Concept, one of the Audi R8's, etc), Garaiya is the only one that does it always, no matter what time of day/night it is.

Others stop lighting up once it gets dark enough and the lights come on automatically.

Back