[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
hopefully....:)

but this weeks comp is one of the toughest. So many good shots already!
Cant wait to see who will make it in the poll.

edit: and thanks mate! :D

The funny thing is on your PMC photo, I was looking at the sign on the other end of the straightaway.

2.0 has got a great shot it's artistic with realism.

I love that Gallardo rig shot.

rig shot? Sorry, I'm german, so I don't get it right now! haha...
But thanks Ben

ashes619
Really good entries there. I think you should make it into the poll

thats going to be close. But I'm also pretty happy how my Entries turned out this week.
Hope you're right with it! thanks ashes :)

Jason_B
The funny thing is on your PMC photo, I was looking at the sign on the other end of the straightaway.

2.0 has got a great shot it's artistic with realism.

thanks mate!
I may have to do some research later and look what sign you mean! ;)

mil10mil
Tunnel shots black and white are awesome. nice pics

thank you sir!

chromatic9
Crikey, these last few pages are awesome.

Love the Cobra and Gallardo shots.

So are yours! ;)
thanks mate!:)

They see me rollin....they hatin....

CCCL Comp Entry:

sorry Fido, I stole your idea/shot! hehe...
But it was such a perfect pic you created, I couldn't resist! :sly:

Last edited:
and yeah, my shot isn't nearly as good as Fido's! ;)

also, thanks alot Prand Prix! :)
you like them......>......makes me happy! :)

Last edited:
Nice Ford GT set! I usually don't like chrome painted cars, but those shots look really great in general, because most of them has great mood expresion:tup:

I hate to be a jerk, but it's the Ford GT. The GT40 is the car it was based on and named as such for being 40" off the ground. I like my car history and like to share it.

Those are some nice pictures though. I like the second picture in the set. I had the same idea to enter in CCCL, but never got around to actually taking the picture.

of course, you're absolutly right with that! How the hell did I missed that!? :ouch:

but thanks alot, glad you liked my pics.:)

Sith Lords favorites!

due the fact I missed the poll, but loved to take pictures for the theme, I'm going to share all of them here. Hope you enjoy.....or, be scared:scared:

my choice for the 2.0 comp

Thanks alot guys. I would've used the first shot for the 2.0 Comp this week, but I already changed my Entry from the GT-R to the Gallardo. So I had to stick with it.
I also was pretty confident with the Gallardo shot, but hey, never wanna blaim the judge! He had one of the hardest weeks to choose from!

Last edited:
Time trial battle: new vs. old

Track: Suzuka Circuit (sunshine)

all settings where the same!

-racing hard tires
-ABS on 1
-TSK on 3
-Top Speed: 310 kph

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 10'
1:58:879

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03'
1:59:373

Conclusion:
the old version felt a bit more enjoyable to drive. A bit down by the stern, but alot fun to drive around Suzuka. It also felt a bit faster and more rough than the 10' model. Even though it was 0,50 seconds slower......

I drove both cars 10 rounds to get the hang on them. Really tried to get them to the limits.

I really enjoyed both of them and they are pretty similar to drive.
The sound of the 10' model is awesome though...:drool:

Last edited:
btw, in case someone wants to do it (or to have a challenge ;)), try the same setup and let me know what time you pulled out at Suzuka!

would be nice to see how I do compared to you guys! :cheers:

Nice pictures. 👍 I might have a go at that challenge. I won't be using the exact same sponsored car but I will use cars from the same years and maybe add in a couple of other Nissan from different years ;)

EDIT : I just have a question for you. After I have run the challenge/test do you want me to post my times up here with a pic of the car?

Last edited:
Nice pictures. 👍 I might have a go at that challenge. I won't be using the exact same sponsored car but I will use cars from the same years and maybe add in a couple of other Nissan from different years ;)

EDIT : I just have a question for you. After I have run the challenge/test do you want me to post my times up here with a pic of the car?

sure, would be nice to see what you drove at Suzuka! :)👍

Also, if you want to post your picture, no problem mate.:sly:

Aces & Eights
This photo looks outstanding!
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I love the last three shots in post 167.
kaede
I really like post #167, especially the zonda shot, and the ferrari shot in post #171 too.

thanks alot guys! :bowdown:

Last edited:
How on earth did you not make the poll ,Brilliant shot so are the 2 above it :eek: .Can't wait for the Supra Update

Back