[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
Wow, very nice job. I feel very honored to be featured in your gallery. I love the rest of your gallery too, it's the first time I've had a look and I must say it is fantastic. I'll be sure to check back here often.

The first edit is my favorite, nice job.

thanks! :) I was wondering if people will like it. I raised the grain-bar to max. haha. Turned out nicer than I thought....

Nato_777
Wow, very nice job. I feel very honored to be featured in your gallery. I love the rest of your gallery too, it's the first time I've had a look and I must say it is fantastic. I'll be sure to check back here often.

Thanks alot mate. Glad you like my gallery.:)

And also, you're very welcome my friend:sly:
Hope you reach the poll with the picture. So far, you have my vote!

ninja edit: also, dont you have a gallery Nato? I searched for it, but couldnt find one...(it may be the time to start one ;))

I love the B&W one the most and it just shows how great you are at editing them. 👍 (Not that I ever thought you were bad)

ninja edit: also, dont you have a gallery Nato? I searched for it, but couldnt find one...(it may be the time to start one ;))

I don't have a gallery at this stage, but after looking through yours I'm thinking it would be a bit fun creating one. 💡 Watch this space! :)

I don't have a gallery at this stage, but after looking through yours I'm thinking it would be a bit fun creating one. 💡 Watch this space! :)

Its defianitly fun to create your own gallery and I'm sure you already made alot of great pics you can share here.

You can also post your edited 458 pics here if you want ;)

ashes619
I love the B&W one the most and it just shows how great you are at editing them. (Not that I ever thought you were bad)

I'm still a noob when it comes to editing. But thanks alot ashes:)
Glad you liked them. B&W is my favorite too. Love how the track turns out on it...

FishyJuice
Awesome edits.
I like the last one the best.

thank you kind sir! :)

2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 23 - Entry

CCCL Competition: Week 9 - Entry

hope to get both in the poll and achieve a few more votes than I usually get.:nervous:

Great job with the 458. The CCCL is funny to me because I was thinking the same shot style and I never look at the entries before I post mine. Great minds think alike.

That 458 shot is one of my favourites this week; everybody went for the bridge, but a simple shot like that focuses on the car, which is always nice. Like CF said, that red is so intense for a PMC shot - well done, and hopefully it makes poll 👍

The German duo was one I really liked last week too. But yeah, full-size it's oversharpened for my tastes... that or the resize was done to an odd size, which is why the lines aren't smooth. It's too bad, because it's a brilliant idea otherwise!

That 458 shot is one of my favourites this week; everybody went for the bridge, but a simple shot like that focuses on the car, which is always nice. Like CF said, that red is so intense for a PMC shot - well done, and hopefully it makes poll 👍

The German duo was one I really liked last week too. But yeah, full-size it's oversharpened for my tastes... that or the resize was done to an odd size, which is why the lines aren't smooth. It's too bad, because it's a brilliant idea otherwise!
I didn't go for the bridge. 👍

Very nice shot of 458, should make the poll. 👍

Here's a couple more edits of my 458 shot for you.

Very nice shot of 458, should make the poll. 👍

Here's a couple more edits of my 458 shot for you.
Thanks Nato. Also, nice edits mate :)👍
But your unedited shot should make the poll easily! Well, hopefully.... ;)

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I didn't go for the bridge.
like it:tup: Also, with the fact I had bridge as theme for the Tournament, there was no way I enter another pic with a bridge too...
Lets see how many will be in the CCCL poll ;)

SlipZtrEm
That 458 shot is one of my favourites this week; everybody went for the bridge, but a simple shot like that focuses on the car, which is always nice. Like CF said, that red is so intense for a PMC shot - well done, and hopefully it makes poll

really really appreciate that Slipz. I feel honored :bowdown:

The red is so intense because I used the cross-processing filter! ;)
Hopefully this one gets in the poll this week. But damn, I'm not diggin the sky in my shot. Couldnt get it look clear but I wanted the sense of speed for this weeks theme.

And you're right with my 2.0 Entry. I couldnt get the lines look smooth. Otherwise it would've looked blurry.
Well, sometime I will manage to take a winner pic for the 2.0 comp. Thats my goal that keeps me motivated :D

But at least I do well in the Tournament! ;)

jgda9rs
i love the first shot of the mine's in the tunnel. it looks so real.
haha, you're the first one that liked the realistic shot more than the surrealistic! :)
Thanks jgda9rs. :)👍

Jason_B
Great job with the 458. The CCCL is funny to me because I was thinking the same shot style and I never look at the entries before I post mine. Great minds think alike.
haha, 👍

I took alot of pics with the 458 on High Speed Ring. But that one was the only one that really felt fast and fitting the theme.
Be sure to check here later this week. 458 Update incoming ;)

ceiling_fan
Both pics should easily make the poll

And whoa that red is pretty intense for a PMC shot!
FishyJuice
I second that, great shots.
Well, I failed with the 2.0 Entry. Hopefully you guys are right with the other one. :scared:

But thanks alot guys! :):bowdown:

The Madrid Shot is Great Pity it didn't make it .Love the Italia shot though Motion blur looks brilliant 👍

The Photomode Tournament - Season 1: Second Round - Entry

my other shots for the Tournament:

thanks for all the votes so far! :bowdown:

Wow i definitely love the first picture of your Ferrari 458 Italia! 👍
And the other pics are great too!

Awesome gallery :)

Hey it's great to see you're entering the Photoshop comp now and with a very nice entry I must say. 👍

(Hope Ferrari don't sue you for defacing their emblem) :lol:

Awesome 458 shots, like the scenery ones too.

This one is my favourite:
5708021460_32207d682b.jpg

👍

Hey it's great to see you're entering the Photoshop comp now and with a very nice entry I must say. 👍

(Hope Ferrari don't sue you for defacing their emblem) :lol:

hehe, thanks Nato. I thought it is about time that I enter there too. But mostly the themes are to hard for my poor PS skills. This time I could manage it like I wanted it to be ;)

F458 Italia
Great! I'm also in love with F458 <3

I know :sly:

Grand Prix
Awesome 458 shots, like the scenery ones too.
kaede
Well done on that 458 set.
ashes619
Wonderful lot of pictures.

thanks alot guys! :)

btw, do the 4 shots of the 458 (those on the bottom) all show next to each other, or two on two?
Because my Computer at work shows them all in one line. Like this the whole page drafts apart. Me not like this:ill:

Back