[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
CCCL Competition: Week 10 - Entry

2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 24 - Entry

The Photomode Competition: Week 24 - Entry

The Photomode Tournament: Season 1 - PMC Third Round - Entry

sadly I lost this round. DiabolicMask just had the better pic. Good luck in the semis mate​

Last edited:
Very nice additions! I'm lovin' the F40 shots and your PMC 'Straight' shot is fantastic, the pick of the straights for me so far. :P

Very nice, I like the F40 pics. 👍

thanks mate. Its so damn fun to shoot the F40, becuase you just cant do anything wrong. It looks perfect from every angle....:dopey:

Nato_777
Very nice additions! I'm lovin' the F40 shots and your PMC 'Straight' shot is fantastic, the pick of the straights for me so far. :P

really? I thought thats my weakest Entry this week! I found it on my harddrive and thought it fits the theme perfect. But the quality of it...its just....well, not that good. I may shoot another one from the same angle, but I rather go for a new gallery set. ;)

Got a lot more F40 shots I could edit, haha

oh, and thanks Nato, glad you liked them:)

Second shot of post #243 is amazing.
Oh and, you can't post your entry in your gallery before poll is up. :P :lol: (jk).

You mean only the Tournament Entry or every other public one too?
Because I really like my Tournament Entry! :D

And thanks alot mate. :)
The funny things is, again, that it took me one minute for the one F40 shot everyone likes. And the other two took maybe 5-10 mins.
Still, everyone likes the green one the most. :dunce:

Love the F40 with green background.

Thanks kaede! :)
I really think of using that shot for the CCCL week. After so much feedback for it.

ashes619
Very nice entries. You are going to be tough to beat this week.

first of all I have to make the poll! ;)
But thanks alot Ashes:)

F40 pics
smile_bigeyes.gif
smile_bigeyes.gif
smile_bigeyes.gif
yel_bow.gif

This is my favourite "non-car" photo yet. I almost want to spend more time in photomode, but I dont have the patience yet. I want to go to Switzerland just because of this photo!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents.

That orange looks good enough to eat lol.... nice shots esp 1st one 👍
thanks alot. Thats really a juicy orange I found there ;)
Nice pictures. Love the Audi R8 Playstation Team.
Thanks.:) But damn, that R8 shot is pretty old. Hope you saw my newer shots too....
This is my favourite "non-car" photo yet. I almost want to spend more time in photomode, but I dont have the patience yet. I want to go to Switzerland just because of this photo!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents.
Thanks alot civic_h :bowdown:

I got the inspiration from my old hometown. It pretty much looked like the one in the photomode location. I could've seen the Alps all day long! ;)

And if someone has a request what Car/track I should use next, please tell me. I got to many cars to choose from. Maybe a Ruf? Or Fiat 500? I don't know....(help!!!!)

btw, some leftover shots of the Tournament will come later this evening ;)

suggestion: bmw m3 07 - gtr replica (orange)
any european location or track. I like nordschleiffe, but the alps photo is awesome. Maybe Eiger could do it justice in a one-make race.

I also like the RUFs running nordschleiffe as well!

Sorry Im not much help.
Thanks again!

Back