Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

What is annoying is that a load of the bosses are one time encounters, so you can't farm them for their legendary.

When you finish your current playthrough (I'm guessing you're on your second now?) they'll all respawn and be farmable again, at least I assume so because Borderlands 2 worked that way.

Me and a friend are currently at level 45 with me playing Athena and him playing Nisha, and the both of us are really enjoying it, the new features are actually a lot of fun imo. What is annoying is that a load of the bosses are one time encounters, so you can't farm them for their legendary. That being said drop rates are noticeably better, we've pulled at least 5 oranges from vendors and at least 3 from normal super-badasses...
You can also get orange weapon drops from the meteor shards that crop up in a few areas. You'll have to leave the area to get more than one weapon crop though, otherwise it's just golden nuggets.

@neema_t I hope they do, kinda sucks cos some of the fights you can't seem to repeat are actually quite fun.

@MeanElf Huh, I didn't even know they dropped anything, just thought they were there to look cool :lol:

Making progress slowly in the game. Most recent thing I finished gave me the Boganella. :lol:
I was just about to post about that gun - hilarious fun using it with all of the taunts it spews out, a right little foul-mouth isn't it? I also like that it sometimes gets narky when you change to another weapon.

It sure is. Not as annoying as The Bane from Borderlands 2 though.
Ahh, the Bane was an annoyance because you couldn't move very fast while using it. There was that sniper rifle too in BL2 that constantly berated you for wasting ammo - the one you get from Hyperion from the Overlook bounty board.

Ahh, the Bane was an annoyance because you couldn't move very fast while using it. There was that sniper rifle too in BL2 that constantly berated you for wasting ammo - the one you get from Hyperion from the Overlook bounty board.

Yeah I loved the Hyperion Sniper. Best was on critical hits. "Nice shot. Murderer!" etc :D.

This game broke for me on TVHM near the end. The objective says: Pass through the breach, and every time I do nothing happens. :c

There was also the AI core gun/shield. He wasn't as funny but I liked it.
I liked the shottie the most - the whole DIE! DIE! DIE! bit was fun.
This game broke for me on TVHM near the end. The objective says: Pass through the breach, and every time I do nothing happens. :c
You got to TVHM already? Damn, I haven't even finished my first playthrough yet - mind you, running two playthroughs on Driveclub at the same time dosen't help.

I'm happy that the humour is still strong and sense of reference for other games/films and the like. I still laugh at the 'Eradicate' mission and the compactor one.

I hate that buggy last battle in TVHM.

If you are going to fight the final boss.

Make sure you are at lv50.

I fought the boss at lv 44 and won after about 50 tries.

The main reason why I died so much is because at times you to not get any exp or a credited kill for killing the higly annoying flying guardians.
This is really bad when you are in FFYL as you just see them die by your actions and you just die as you do not get a second wind.

I have since finished it as lv44.

I am now lv50 and farming Nel and Iwajira when I am bored.

When you finish your current playthrough (I'm guessing you're on your second now?) they'll all respawn and be farmable again, at least I assume so because Borderlands 2 worked that way.
You cant fight Flame Knuckle who gives the Nukem(i got it on TVHM when I fought him meaning lv30) which is fought before the moonshot cannon when you first start playing.

As Well as Tungsteena Zapedon can not be fought since the Eye Of Helios is no more and the way is blocked off

Last edited:
It's probably the... Uh, do we still need to avoid Borderlands 2 spoilers? Assuming yes, he's probably the same double as from Borderlands 2. That's not exactly a big spoiler.

It's probably the... Uh, do we still need to avoid Borderlands 2 spoilers? Assuming yes, he's probably the same double as from Borderlands 2. That's not exactly a big spoiler.
That was my impression too.

This is a thread about BLTPS I am not going to use spolier tags for things relating to BL2 since this you need to play BL2 to get some parts of BLTPS.

"...screw you Toby van Adobe, you've got my only soap."
:lol: Ah, the Star Wars references are strong in this game.

So apparently the recent patch unlocked Handsome Jack as a playable character and UVHM early for those that have the season pass.

Did anyone here get lucky and get some early access Jack action? I just bought the season pass myself to see if I would get lucky but I didn't (was going to buy season pass eventually anyway)

I also like the way they handle the TVHM playthrough, by having Tiny T in on the tale-recounting Echo bits (because she missed it the first time around.) Makes it a bit fresher.

No one tried the Claptrap DLC yet. I think it's hi-larious and more than a bit weird. I also think that Hammerlock's Sister the Baroness is going to be a surprisingly good character.

Back