Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. was this supposed to be in from release or later updates but maybe kaz has not noticed that this could be a glitch.

Why?

Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?
It's just PD. Think about the many concept cars and novelty cars like the WWII vehicles and SambaBus. It's unique having something like this and in a game when no other game will have it (probably).

As long as the interior's modeled this time. The Black Mask GT-R's isn't, right?

I'm no expert, but I think all signs point to January of '13 for at least a couple of reasons, and that license plate is the key.

As it's been pointed out, that is the date of the Detroit Motor Show which is regarded as the premier car show in America.

Secondly, that license plate is modeled after a Michigan license plate. Detroit being in Michigan, I think it's pretty clear how to draw conclusions. For reference, this is what a Michigan license plate looks like - http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Michigan2/mi2012.jpg

I'm excited about it, for sure

The count on Chevrolet is 16!! Thats updated to 2.08 with the 2.09 wanting to be done.

8176572474_14f63d1312_c.jpg

That can't be the new C7. It doesn't have those stupid Camaro taillights.

poker-face.jpg

If it sounds like Z06 i will be satisfied. Because i really don't think the engine sound will change that much, a Corvette V8 is always a Corvette V8. :lol:

I'm no expert, but I think all signs point to January of '13 for at least a couple of reasons, and that license plate is the key.

As it's been pointed out, that is the date of the Detroit Motor Show which is regarded as the premier car show in America.

Secondly, that license plate is modeled after a Michigan license plate. Detroit being in Michigan, I think it's pretty clear how to draw conclusions. For reference, this is what a Michigan license plate looks like - http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Michigan2/mi2012.jpg

I'm excited about it, for sure

Most American cars driving around that have yet to be released and are doing testing will have Detroit plates on them.

Edit: Michigan plates...

The count in Chevrolet is 17 now, even though there are only 16 cars.

I've checked other manufacturers, but they all have the right number of cars :(

Last edited:
Most American cars driving around that have yet to be released and are doing testing will have Detroit plates on them.

Edit: Michigan plates...

True enough, but I don't think I've ever seen a car in any GT game modeled with a Michigan plate. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back