Cancelled comp

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 517 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
Cancelled: This competition has been cancelled
The reasons behind the cancellation are simple.
I allowed no hacked cars so that made it hard to get people to join it.
specific kg and hp levels made it too complicated for our community (with all the tough talk I figured there was some skill here but nope, just hacks.)
Too many people worried about drama and trolling to even try to participate in a competition where everyone has the same chance to win. (guess if you cant have the advantage then you don't want to race.)
I can only hope GT6 will be able to do away with you mindless children and your hacked cars so that those of us who want to play the game how we all have received it can once again enjoy it.

This competition will be a 4 round one. Each round will have a specific drivetrain, HP, weight, and car class. Al cars must be produced from the years 2000 - 2009.You are allowed to limit the power on your car however you choose to.You can add ballast as you wish, even to a car with no previous weight reductions. Do what you must in order to get it to specifications, just no hacked cars please. I’m seriously doubt ill get at least 12 participants for this event but that's what Id like to get.. The date will be set for Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 at 7:00 Eastern Standard Time.

The overall winner will receive 1 send-able car (anything under 1,000,000 Cr.) and 5 Paints of their choosing, provided i have them.

The rules of this competition are simple:
No RM or concept cars.
No using a car whose stock HP is greater than round limit.
Be courteous and respect everyone in the room.
Keep it fun.

The rounds are:
Round 1: FR
This round is between FR drivetrain cars. Cars must be set at a 591HP limit and weigh no less than 1350kg.

Round 2: FF
This round is between FF drivetrain cars. Cars must be set at394HP and weighing no less than 1150kg.

Round 3: MR
This round is for MR drivetrain cars. Cars must be set at 729HP and weigh no less than 1250kg.

Round 4: AWD
This round is for AWD drivetrain cars. Cars must be set at 502HP and weigh no less than 1250kg.

Past Competitions

Classiccarcomp5round.jpg

Only myself and Master Shake showed up for this.
We ran all 5 rounds and he bested me 2 - 3.
Luxury.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: ptk14 BMW M5 '05
silvermedal.gif
2nd: Dom00000 BMW M5 '08
bronzemedal.gif
3rd: r4a2g0BMW M5 '08
Hatchback.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: jryeargin & Revenge_1994 BMW M Coupe '98
silvermedal.gif
2nd: Everyone else

Wagon-comp.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: C-losk IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00
silvermedal.gif
2nd: r4a2g0 IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00
bronzemedal.gif
3rd: MtrRiderIMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00​

lamborghini-countach.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: ChinoRx7: Countach 25th Anniversary '88
silvermedal.gif
2nd: minedragon: Countach 25th Anniversary '88
bronzemedal.gif
Honorable Mentions: DEATH_HATES_ME; C-losk; kttheman001; r4a2g0

NissanGTRClassic.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: minedragon Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71
silvermedal.gif
2nd: kttheman001 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
bronzemedal.gif
3rd: r4a2g0 Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71

mbz_banner.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: KILLa_NsTINcT Mercedes SLR McLaren 19 inch
silvermedal.gif
2nd: r4a2g0 Mercedes SLR McLaren 19 inch
bronzemedal.gif
3rd: slashfan7964 BMW M5
audi-quattro.jpg

goldmedal.gif
1st: r4a2g0 Toyota RSC
silvermedal.gif
2nd: seanneedscar Toyota RSC
bronzemedal.gif
3rd: hambone_80mag Lancer Evo X TC​

Last edited:
Seems a bit quick I know. A lot of the "tournaments" never happen but they get discussed for weeks.
Heres the rules:
The HP limit is 475. The cars must be fully tuned, no power limiting your Evo or Sti. NO weight limit. There might be 1 or 2 styles of Evo and Sti that meet the requirements. Rally cars are OK to use, most are heavy so you will just be shooting your self in the foot anyway. The tournament will be 8:00 P.M. (EST) Tonight 8/21/2012.

Timing is a bit tight for me, but let me see what I can do after having a blast last Monday sure don't want to miss on this one too.

After thinking about the variances in Hp between the cars in my garage ive changes the rules. Power limiting is allowed but please for gods sake keep it close. No 800Hp car detuned to 483 Please.

Last edited:
aww come on r4, i cant do that! not enough time to tune between coming home from school and tourny! well guess i could try, ill see.

Yes adding ballast is fine. add 100kg if needed. limiting power is fine. not installing parts or removing parts is fine too. Just 483HP and 1150kg no aids.

nope. treat it like any other car bro. full suspension, drivetrain. soft tires.

This seems like fun! 👍

Sadly I cannot join. Maybe in another 2 weeks during Labor Day, but definitely not soon.

Room will be up for tournament in 2 hours guys.
Tournament will commence at around 8:00P.M. (EST)
This give and hour for us to mess around with the car we chose or to fine tune.
We will be running all kinds of AWD cars before tournament. All lower than 500HP just to pass the time for everyone to join room and get ready.

After looking through my garage I noticed most of the cars under 1300kg able to make it to 1300kg had lower than 600HP. The cars heavier than 1300kg had much more than 600HP so ive changed the regulations. Its now 655HP and 1400kg.

Back