Cancelled comp

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 517 comments
Cancelled the comp, read op.

The online drag community is in a pretty sad state of affairs now with these hacks. Although many people don't want to use their time to tune a car to specific requirements that will be useless after the comp is over, and then need to retune to use them in a regular lobby. Think just putting full tunes on rare unused cars is more appealing.

Anyway, hopefully we and a few other GTPer's can get together for some legit runs in some fresh/different cars soon...always good fun running you.

Mikeybc
The online drag community is in a pretty sad state of affairs now with these hacks. Although many people don't want to use their time to tune a car to specific requirements that will be useless after the comp is over, and then need to retune to use them in a regular lobby. Think just putting full tunes on rare unused cars is more appealing.

Anyway, hopefully we and a few other GTPer's can get together for some legit runs in some fresh/different cars soon...always good fun running you.

👍

Mikey if you and Shake and KT want to get down and run I will definitely pause some GTA 5 for a bit to run with you guys.
About the comp, each car you have has three sheets of settings to use, one of those could have been used for odd tuning. Also new cars could e purchased. If so many people have time to tune hack and weightless FF cars that cant be used in other rooms against like cars then my comp wasan't any different. It was just too slow for the community to accept. 9.1 or your slow right guys.........
Anyhoo, those of you who wanted to run these cars in the most recent comp PM me and we will arrange something, especially you Shake, the only person to show up for the previous comp, if you wantto run these le me know and Ill join ya in a room one day.

I think you are over thinking it a little r4a2g0. My hack leaderboard hasnt had a submission in a while and vey only had 1 submission for his last FF challenge.

Some of us have been playing GT5 for almost 3 years now. And its just gotten old in my opinion.

I would have joined but its online and my tree is ok at best and not to mention I hate tuning 5 speed cars. Thats the reason I quit after this last Christmas, with the influx of new kids with lightning internet, I said F it no more online for me. Though I love some DN.

Then you comment about 9.1 or faster. Trust me veys challenge they were far from 9.1's I dont think it has anything to do with time.
I havent seen a single comp on here last longer then a few months.

GT5 is dead, accept it and dont blame other people. If anything blame GTA 5. I havent logged on to GT5 since I got it. And as you mentioned, your on it too so...

I think you are over thinking it a little r4a2g0. My hack leaderboard hasnt had a submission in a while and vey only had 1 submission for his last FF challenge.

Some of us have been playing GT5 for almost 3 years now. And its just gotten old in my opinion.

I would have joined but its online and my tree is ok at best and not to mention I hate tuning 5 speed cars. Thats the reason I quit after this last Christmas, with the influx of new kids with lightning internet, I said F it no more online for me. Though I love some DN.

Then you comment about 9.1 or faster. Trust me veys challenge they were far from 9.1's I dont think it has anything to do with time.
I havent seen a single comp on here last longer then a few months.

GT5 is dead, accept it and dont blame other people. If anything blame GTA 5. I havent logged on to GT5 since I got it. And as you mentioned, your on it too so...

Guess I just expected more interest since so many people were still online.

Guess I just expected more interest since so many people were still online.

I never managed to tune for your more recent comp since I've been on and off working. I can probably be on tomorrow & thursday nights if you're not enveloped in GTA5.

Back