Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,547 comments
My Art Teacher wants me to draw a car to put into a local art show. :D I was wondering what car I should draw. Any thoughts? I was thinking about drawing a F-Type Coupé, because its amazing. :drool: or maybe a Veneno because lines. Or maybe a P1, because awesome sauce. Any ideas?

Why not something that will look Fabulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

My Art Teacher wants me to draw a car to put into a local art show. :D I was wondering what car I should draw. Any thoughts? I was thinking about drawing a F-Type Coupé, because its amazing. :drool: or maybe a Veneno because lines. Or maybe a P1, because awesome sauce. Any ideas?
Morris Marina. :P

Here's the picture that's going to the art show thingy
Jaguar F-Type R Coupe001.jpg

(Looks a lot better in person....)

No offense, but older muscle cars aren't my cup of tea.

Unless someone changes my mind by tomorrow, I'm going to draw a F-Type. :drool:
E-type, XJ13, Peugeot 402 Darl'Mart, McLaren M23, Mercedes 300SLR, Lexus LFA, Nissan Calsonic R32. The possibilities are endless!

Dev1: inspired by the McLaren M7A's twin spoilers, JAg LMP's wheel spats and F22s canopy stance. The wheel spats and canopy become a bit of a thing throughout as that was in the research specification.
Dev2: this uses tailfins, as on a Porsche 917 or an Alfa BAT. The front has grown another grill, and the engine is exposed.
Dev3: A futuristic take on the Alpine A110. The main inspiration was clearly the Alpine, but it infused it with the specification I set myself. All liveries use fake brands such as Rene-Arnaux Alphi as copyright laws had to be considered. (Alphi was a car company near the start of last century, it also produced only 8 cars so I should be fine)

Final: the schematics for my model. This doesn't carry a livery yet (but it definitely will) and has blanked out rims, which will be replaced with the "Low drag" items similar to a VW XL1.

**I'd also like to clarify to my Gaming teacher that it really is me, Callum. And that I can take this down if you send me an email through Outlook**

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I tried drawing some Lincolns, and needless to say, they're pretty terrible.

0422141054.jpg

Sorry for it being on writing paper and the horrible pictures, but I was in class and it was all I had available.

This one is a bit better but still not good. I totally screwed up the rear.

0422141051.jpg

@ProjectWHaT In case you didn't catch it, I was joking about being a better drawer than you. :lol:

Back