Car your most impressed with

• Thread starter saunter
  • 21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
saunter50
Just wondering, we've all got a car and thought it ill be great and turns out it handles like a three legged camel.
So on the other hand what's the car you've been most impressed with, the go to car for fast fun all out racing.

Mine is the Mazda Furai, first time I took this car to the track I must have put in a good 2 or 3 hours with it. Handles like a dream, fast as most things out there and hangs on round a corner with very little fuss.

All out great car, it didn't disappoint.

Try the Toyota Corolla Rally Car from the NCD. That thing handles like a dream on sport softs.

Minolta was the first car to really set me back.

The car that performed way better then expected was the Lotus 111R. The top gear challenge really left me salty about the Elise. However a league where these 111R's were working the comp. I had to try it. Excellent car to run laps with. Very fun at all levels of mods, Even RM'd.

The 458 Italia. Amazing cornering, speed and looks. No modern day supercar can get anywhere near it, let alone be compared to it.

The Furai made a massive impact on me. Right up until I took a Lotus Evora and tuned it to the specs of the real-life Evora Enduro Concept. :drool:

Giulia TZ2. I was expecting the handling to be good, but not totally spot on. :D

I prefer old cars as they have none of this modern fangled gimmicky...to that end, the Jag XJ13 is an absolutely fantastic car to drive, especially on Nurburgring!

Vitzio
The 458 Italia. Amazing cornering, speed and looks. No modern day supercar can get anywhere near it, let alone be compared to it.

YES 458, amazing car. I bought the Enzo before the 458 and I was expecting some heavy handling "three legged camel" but in reality it goes about 15 mph slower than the Enzo but you see a corner in it and it's a joy to go round, unlike the Enzo where I'm turning and nothing happens for a split seconds.

Ive been grinding the Enzo on la Sarthe to and its a bit of a chore, must get the 458 out if its a better ride.

Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06

The car is low at the ground, handles very well, drifts just a little bit. Looks awesome, sounds great. Even the Nurburgring 24H track can be done with ease. What`s not to like?

Make sure you decrease the top speed to 336 km/h. The top speed of 366 km/h can never be reached when the downforce is set to max.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6. If you tune it well enough, it's a track beast and it's pretty good at the drag. Give it the LM body-kit and it's even more phenomenal beast.

Last edited:
I'd also like to add the 430 Scuderia, one of my new favourites. I was expecting a lot of fuss getting this around a track but it is one amazing machine once it's set up properly.

I know a well a well setup MP4 will toast the 458 so will a well tuned RS avant, there are several others that will beat a 458 but the Ferrari has such fun factor and althought not the fastest supercar in my garage its the one most used. 👍

Say what you want but the Honda Civic EK Type-R handles like a dream when tuned to your standards.

458 is my favorite car when going for good laptimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back