Cars For Trade

et_
is it possible to create a RM car (racing modification), still having 0/0/0 this way?
for example the "chevrolet corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09"
So sorry, I haven't been on here since Saturday morning. To answer you, yes, as long as you remember to adjust the brake as soon as you enter the car and don't actually drive the car you can do anything shop-related. And if you're going for undetectable (other than the work performed, of course) make sure once you've exited the vehicle to undo your original brake adjustment.

Send me a Nissan Skyline Pace Car, 5 paint chips, 5 horns (if you don't have, just send me parts of the car- ECU, exhaust...) and 5 museum horns. If you have racing gear suits and racing helmets, then please send me.

You can't send more than 1 car per day but you can use "Car Borrow Glitch".

I want a Skyline Pace Car, a JDM Civic, a JDM Skyline, a JDM Lancer, a JDM Supra and a Drag GT-R'07.

PSN: HarskGaming96

Send me a Nissan Skyline Pace Car, 5 paint chips, 5 horns (if you don't have, just send me parts of the car- ECU, exhaust...) and 5 museum horns. If you have racing gear suits and racing helmets, then please send me.

You can't send more than 1 car per day but you can use "Car Borrow Glitch".

I want a Skyline Pace Car, a JDM Civic, a JDM Skyline, a JDM Lancer, a JDM Supra and a Drag GT-R'07.

PSN: HarskGaming96

dude, i will, but you should ask, you cant just say 'hey i want this' or 'give me this' , you should ask politely. i will send a pace car tonight, and then i will send the rest of the cars throughout the week. but you need to specify the models you want, not just jdm, that means i can give you any car. specify the model you want. i dont have suits or helmets anymore to give away, all are given away. specify the paint chips you want as well. also you add me on psn saying youre from gtplanet.net .

dude, i will, but you should ask, you cant just say 'hey i want this' or 'give me this' , you should ask politely. i will send a pace car tonight, and then i will send the rest of the cars throughout the week. but you need to specify the models you want, not just jdm, that means i can give you any car. specify the model you want. i dont have suits or helmets anymore to give away, all are given away. specify the paint chips you want as well. also you add me on psn saying youre from gtplanet.net .

Yes too right there bud as so many just so arrogant demanding stuff, and when get them do that I don't give them time of day for that way of asking ;):)

Now his starting sentence should been "Could you give or send me ......... and so on "

And as we both have all stuff anyway they all want it now quick before GT5 goes offline on may 20th ;)

Last edited:
Any model (if is up 1 million credits), replica, JDM... Anything up to 1,000,000 credits.
I sent you a friend request.

Paint Chips: I want to start my Paint Collection with Matte.

He doesn't/cant do polite my friend.:indiff:

Harsk before you hit the enter button take 5 minutes sit back and read your impending post. Maybe then you willl understand why you are rubbing people up the wrong way with your requests.💡
I'm not robbing anyone. I want to do this because I want to collect EVERY SINGLE INTEM AND CAR IN THE GAME! And don't worry, I'll give them back.

I'm not robbing anyone. I want to do this because I want to collect EVERY SINGLE ITEM AND CAR IN THE GAME! And don't worry, I'll give them back.

Just read what we are saying here as we've been here a long while. When asking for something you don't star by saying " send me this and that ". The common rule of thumb is to ask politey by starting message of with "could you send me or spare me cars, paints, suit etc". And with a message like that you will get proper response and not all comments we have posted here to explain it.
The way you did message to request stuff is like telling him to give you the stuff and not asking in way should be as stated above. ;):gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm guessing @Harsk100 's knowledge of the english language is'nt the best either, could be part of the problem... just a thought...

@Harsk100 : What you need to understand here is that no one is obligated to give you anything, they do it out of pure kindness. More often than not, we already got all the stuff we want so we dont ask for anything in return.

Hi-jacking @robbyboy21 's thread requesting horns saying "I want them all, send them to me!!" is NOT the way to do it. instead, write down the ones you're missing, and post a new thread where you ask people politely if they can help.

wow this really blew up, anyways.... @Harsk100 , just be nice to the people on this site, i mean i am going to give you the stuff, i dont need anything really, i mean ill take chrome paints, i always need them i guess, but cars im set on really, but please do be nicer to everyone and ask for things not demand. some people wont even bother if you demand and will give you negative feedback to everyone else.

ill send the pace car, and matte paints, just be polite and ask for the items not demand.

@Harsk100 i sent the pace car and paint, i sent it stock because you didnt say to send it maxed outor anything.

@AWOL 08 thanks, i need more of both gold and silver chrome, and those crazy chromes you send too. uhm i think im set on matte for once haha.

@V8-Johnboy your help is good enough haha

@Harsk100 i sent the pace car and paint, i sent it stock because you didnt say to send it maxed outor anything.

@AWOL 08 thanks, i need more of both gold and silver chrome, and those crazy chromes you send too. uhm i think im set on matte for once haha.

Sent you some chromes bud and will do some more at reset ok ;)

Last edited:

You did the right thing. Because anyway, I wanted it stock, so I appreciate that. Thanks!

Sent a few chromes , and 5727cc

As in paint number/name is that. Message me psn and will send soon as can as have 100's of each paint can get ;) :)
I sent you a FR on PSN.

But could you also send some racing gears, some helmet gears, a car (If you have hacked vehicle) and museum cards, please?

Hacked cars no longer work so don't ask anybody for them and will sort you some gear as got everything in game anyway now as play GT6 mostly now ;)

Last edited:
Back