Cars we generally don't consider when drag racing.

Im on my phone and i cant see what you are talking about and i dont know how that picture would get up there i never posted nothing like that.

I love running my furai as long as the host dosent say its a race car, ive never been sure so i say its a street car. But 570 hp 675 kg. Pre-update i ran 9.716 unbroken, so i believe i crack 9.6, maybe with the update.

kttheman001
I love running my furai as long as the host dosent say its a race car, ive never been sure so i say its a street car. But 570 hp 675 kg. Pre-update i ran 9.716 unbroken, so i believe i crack 9.6, maybe with the update.

It is a race concept, the one in GT5 is a concept concept haha. But like all race cars it doesn't turn out super fast on the drag strip

Viperbeatsvette
It is a race concept, the one in GT5 is a concept concept haha. But like all race cars it doesn't turn out super fast on the drag strip

I wouldn't say that dont make me go get my cereal box (2j race car) :lool:.

I love doing this! But if I'm REALLY bored I'll try running my Amuse S2k GT1 it will run close to a bad skyline and it's always good fun to have a competition with everyone rather than just the pros.
What does your Amuse S2K hit at the 400M? Im getting 9.929

KaroSVTR
What does your Amuse S2K hit at the 400M? Im getting 9.929

9.908 but I can stretch more out of it I think. I don't touch 7th (this time is for 1/4 mile. My 400m time would be between 9.870 and 9.890)

Sorry double post. I keep doing this :dunce:

Last edited:
twinturbowedge
My s2k does 8.963 but i have seen faster on the leader bored.

Lol not even vipers are doing that at the moment. :lol:
If you meant 9.963 that's not a bad time at all. This car can be a bit funky to tune right because it has 7 gears and mine launches off 1st

my hpa tt was close behind r8's, and the egale talon esi '97, competes with some civic's, 380 hp, 1041 kg. anything spoon is fast with the right tune (including the fit) hommel berlinette r/s coupe is fast as well. 98 mini will wreck any old vw, vauxhaul corsa again fast, and the 68 nissan fairlady 2000 (sr311) shockingly quick for its age and hp, if you can find it

Nascars are actually really interesting to drag. I've tried and people get really ticked off when they get their supra's smoked by a nascar ^^

I have not even tried it in a drag yet, but I did use it in a seasonal race. What do you guys think about the lexus IS F RM? Just a shot in the dark. And another thought for a lower tier drag car could be a volkswagen nardo???

Nascars are actually really interesting to drag. I've tried and people get really ticked off when they get their supra's smoked by a nascar ^^

Interestingly enough I haven't tried this.

3thanROFL

The launch is slower than a wheelchair.

Back