Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo REVEALED!

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 996 comments
gt.png

Ok, at least you did provide visual proof, I'm thankful for that. It's just odd that after all the announcements heard today, the maintenance period would be a simple "Bug fix" period. That's all Mr. Taku said?

Ok, at least you did provide visual proof, I'm thankful for that. It's just odd that after all the announcements heard today, the maintenance period would be a simple "Bug fix" period. That's all Mr. Taku said?
We had quite a long chat, he seems quite busy at the moment, we'll speak more often so I think i can provide GTPlanet with some news from time to time.

Of course at the request of Taku-San i may keep some information to myself.

He was mostly teasing me about the Chaparral VGT :)

Currently having a talk with Taku from Polyphony about the update, he said that the "massive update" was the one with community features.

Don't expect Spec 2.0 any time soon.

No Chaparrel VGT either, just bug fixes with the maintenance.

Source: Speaking with Taku.

Well that stinks.

We had quite a long chat, he seems quite busy at the moment, we'll speak more often so I think i can provide GTPlanet with some news from time to time.

Of course at the request of Taku-San i may keep some information to myself.

Fair enough, the "vow of silence" is an obvious thing, considering how quiet PD can be with information sometimes... I'd be somewhat disapointed if what Taku-san said about tomorrow would turn out to be true, but for now I'll trust his words. If you can find something else, please try to let us know about it, if it's possible.

Well, bug fixes is obvious, but he's not going to spill the beans on the update content.

That's another possibility, we all should know by now that PD is very good at hiding secrets (and everything else as a matter of fact).

I swear, if Gran Turismo 6 was a movie, it'd be a spy movie. It's a web of guessing, investigating, theories and conspiracies...

Considering this is the same guy that boldly joked about "Never having to many skylines" during a live Q&A (so I think), that doesn't surprise me actually.

Yeah that's good and all but I wouldn't trust that dude one bit. Why? This.

The fact that they removed the Seasonal screenshot only further serves to prove that they are hiding something so I'm not sure your point stands all that much.

They took down the seasonals image.. :confused:

Might be a bunch of bug fixes followed by an update next week :)
Next week is Christmas, I doubt anything will happen next week.

The fact that they removed the Seasonal screenshot only further serves to prove that they are hiding something so I'm not sure your point stands all that much.
An accidental leak but as the article said, an update is coming with festive seasonal's, it is coming before Christmas and since next week is pretty much out the window, it is either today at 12pm (Wednesday) Japan Time or 12pm Friday Japan Time.

If the time converter serves correctly, Maintenance for GT6 must be live right now.

Back