Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 1,463 comments
I would try putting the top speed at 165 in top right. Thats how I got my time, just a suggestion

EDIT retuned down to 9.802

Last edited:
Or maybe have winners like if somebody doesn't beat your time have the closest person get a paint and the next person closest get like something as well. But if someone beats your time then that person gets a car and the contest is over and start the next :). What do you think.

Or maybe have winners like if somebody doesn't beat your time have the closest person get a paint and the next person closest get like something as well. But if someone beats your time then that person gets a car and the contest is over and start the next :). What do you think.

👍

And maybe put up a poll so we can vote on the next car, pick like 3 or 4 cars and the car with the most votes in say 24 hours time get picked.

I read through this and thought to my self. Why don't you guys use like a alfa 8c. Nobody uses it and its not bad 10 sec car. By the way not the best tuner but thought it was good idea for you guys.

michrulejj
I read through this and thought to my self. Why don't you guys use like a alfa 8c. Nobody uses it and its not bad 10 sec car. By the way not the best tuner but thought it was good idea for you guys.

That's been in an event already

Back