Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 1,463 comments
You guys ready for the next challenge!
No one won the SLS comp so hopefully we can get a winner in this one.
Camaro SS (Premium)
As you all probably know this car has insane take off and quick acceleration. Very competitive car especially the RM. I was the first one from what i see to submit a time under 9.7's. Im sure the pro's have it there too.
Event starts 8/10/2012-8/17-2012
Good luck folks! đź‘Ť
e0670e01.jpg

Last edited:
Ya honestly be accurate with the shifts and taking of and from we're you QS. Try to have your last 4 gears as tight as possible. It might slow down the take off but it increases the pull like crazy

Retuned and times got slower. Changed top speed to 160 and that didn't work

Hopefullyyou copied that tune to another sheet and tested so you didn't lose it. That's what I always do so if I screw it up I always have something to fall back on without tampering with my save file.

Slashfan
Hopefullyyou copied that tune to another sheet and tested so you didn't lose it. That's what I always do so if I screw it up I always have something to fall back on without tampering with my save file.

Yeah Ive lost my best tune plenty of times, I put them in my ipad and on a extra sheet and just use sheet A as my test sheet

ColdBlooded
Yeah Ive lost my best tune plenty of times, I put them in my ipad and on a extra sheet and just use sheet A as my test sheet

What I do is:

Make a tune. Copy it to B

Run it.

Make an adjustment

If its faster, copy it to B. Then keep on editing A.

Never stops working :)

If its faster,

What I do is:

Make a tune. Copy it to B

Run it.

Make an adjustment

If its faster, copy it to B. Then keep on editing A.

Never stops working :)

If its faster,

i do the same, cept ill have my current fastest in a slot, and ill copy it over to c slot in incase im an idiot and mess up, and then i have b slot as the testing slot.

KTalloutdrags
i do the same, cept ill have my current fastest in a slot, and ill copy it over to c slot in incase im an idiot and mess up, and then i have b slot as the testing slot.

Sometimes I do that too but I do it without me knowing :lol:

Well my 9.802 time I wasn't shifting at 7k it was more like 6.5-6.8k but that just might be for my gear set, I think there are many different ways to get this car fast but only 1 that will be perfect lol and Kari has it haha.

Back