Christmas Giveaway for my fellow drag racers!!! All prizes claimed!

Who was rumoured to have been originally cast as Rick Blane? Also in another movie in this thread ;)

(Not Ronald Reagan :))

Sure… speak to Kenny :) I think he might be on holiday somewhere in North Africa though 👍

YES! I want 6 Nissan GT-R SpecV 09's all tuned for 1/4 drag racing. And the tune better be good. I'm talkin top 1 in the world. ASAP. And I'm not even going to say thanks. Cuz I'm a bad azz.

ptk
yes! I want 6 nissan gt-r specv 09's all tuned for 1/4 drag racing. And the tune better be good. I'm talkin top 1 in the world. Asap. And i'm not even going to say thanks. Cuz i'm a bad azz.

lol

PTK
YES! I want 6 Nissan GT-R SpecV 09's all tuned for 1/4 drag racing. And the tune better be good. I'm talkin top 1 in the world. ASAP. And I'm not even going to say thanks. Cuz I'm a bad azz.

I'll do you one better, I'm going to give you a car from the next batch of dlc's! It's not even out yet so you can't tell anyone. It's the 2013 GTR test mule. It has 1014hp and 6wd for a stupid hard launch.I'll even paint it chrome for improved aero. I'm gonna leave the tuning to the pro's though cuz I'm slow. Here's the place you want to go to make it faster- http://teamsolo.webs.com/apps/webstore/ And just because its you, I'm going to give you my very own 1979 Cadillac Coupe de'Ville!!!!! It's got a v8 and can beat a civic irl. I'll even through in my fuzzy dice to pimp it all the way out bro. Thanks for playing!

I'll do you one better, I'm going to give you a car from the next batch of dlc's! It's not even out yet so you can't tell anyone. It's the 2013 GTR test mule. It has 1014hp and 6wd for a stupid hard launch.I'll even paint it chrome for improved aero. I'm gonna leave the tuning to the pro's though cuz I'm slow. Here's the place you want to go to make it faster- http://teamsolo.webs.com/apps/webstore/ And just because its you, I'm going to give you my very own 1979 Cadillac Coupe de'Ville!!!!! It's got a v8 and can beat a civic irl. I'll even through in my fuzzy dice to pimp it all the way out bro. Thanks for playing!

Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpg

You guys effing crack me up sometimes.

So, it's Casablanca right?

Back