Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
Sorry to bump but I finally got round to uploading mine didn't have any nice wheels available so kept the stock ones on :\
SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

i have a silver chrome paint chip for a while, don't really know if it's the right one,
i wish i could see the paint on the car before it's painted

Theres a way, all you have to do is paint the car, then if you dont like it, quit the game before you exit and it wont save.

Has anybody tried to Paint a aluminium bodied car this "color"? I remember a car in Top Gear Magazine that had a body made of polished aluminium. The cars body was based on an old Jaguar i think... I`m pretty sure the XJ13 would look good polished.

Has anybody tried to Paint a aluminium bodied car this "color"? I remember a car in Top Gear Magazine that had a body made of polished aluminium. The cars body was based on an old Jaguar i think... I`m pretty sure the XJ13 would look good polished.

It sure does look good with chrome :)

Last edited:
Once you paint a car chrome, does it generate a chrome paint swatch every time it's traded, or does it have to natively be a chrome car?

Once you paint a car chrome, does it generate a chrome paint swatch every time it's traded, or does it have to natively be a chrome car?

Nope when you paint your car you cannot generate or duplicate another one in any way

Yes, it does. You will get the paint chip for whatever color the car is painted when you receive it.

Yes, it does. You will get the paint chip for whatever color the car is painted when you receive it.

I'm sorry but youre misinformed.

If you have an orange car, and paint it blue, if you trade it back and forth, you will get the orange paint chip, not the blue.

Its unfortunate.

So whatever car comes chrome originally, just trade that one?

or does it not come on a car?

EDIT: Oh, and so far my favorite is the Camaro! Looks great pictured above.. Fits the car nicely.

Now we can all pretend to be ultra wealthy ballers from dubai and drive chrome supercars! In real life there is a chrome 458, veyron, and SLR that I have seen pics of.

Now we can all pretend to be ultra wealthy ballers from dubai and drive chrome supercars! In real life there is a chrome 458, veyron, and SLR that I have seen pics of.

LOL!!:lol: So true!! I laughed out loud, so that made my morning! 👍

I've also seen a gold chrome C63 so this is the first silver chromed C63 in the world!!:)

Chrome looks so awesome... :drool:
Sadly there is no gold plated chrome yet, or a CF color... :lol:

GMW
LOL!!:lol: So true!! I laughed out loud, so that made my morning! 👍

I've also seen a gold chrome C63 so this is the first silver chromed C63 in the world!!:)

Goodie. Then I can act all posh when stepping in to online servers and looking in disgust at people with anything less that chrome silver.. :sly:

Back