Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
So when you paint a car chrome in the game does it add hundreds of pounds like chrome body panels would in real life?

I'll probably chrome my citroen GT when I get my chip soon for you guys. One more question, this may sound stupid, how do you guys get your pics online like that?

Could it be the FIRST?! (and possibly the last...)

bernmarketstreet2n.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway.jpg

At first I thought it glitched on the last picture, because you can see through the wheel wells... and then I realized that is the pavement reflecting off of them! THAT is Chromie for the Homies.

grandvalleyspeedway1.jpg

I think you truck has got no floor, cause you can see reflection of the track pavement with white line on its side.

Personally I think cars that have round shapes on them look better chromed than the hard edged cars.

That said, I have my 2nd chip and I haven't the foggiest what to paint. I may just do some rims.

A few shots of my V-Spec :) Quite pleased with the results, it's not particularly photogenic in anything other than bright sunlight though.

5262317176_740d0d83d3_b.jpg

5262318292_191d1be70d_b.jpg

5261707933_4f93db9946_b.jpg

I have an extra chrome paint chip
I'm strictly selling only for F2007 or Formula GT :)

or else its going to my Mercedes SLR McLaren this Friday!

hehe , PM me if interested

friday is deadline if not its going to my Mercedes McLaren SLR.
So use it then, like anybody really cares? No need to be threatening about it.

My 1st post on here so..... hello :cheers:

Well, 210 cars down, i finally got my first chrome chip today. So i thought id share these pics with you all :)

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion3.jpg

RedBullHangar-73.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife4.jpg

Blue 👍

Latest Posts

Back