CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 56

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 158 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final entry
Nrburgring24h_2-1-1.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/Jonza_bucket/Nrburgring24h_2-1-2.jpg

Man, there is some serious talent down in here... I would not envy the judge's job on this one.

@Fishy and Raphaele - thank you! That's quite a compliment coming from someone as talented as the both of you.

@Shidapu - I didn't know you could get up that high on SSR7 - great shot!

@TVR - wow - truly unique! I'm still trying to figure out where that's at. Love the green in there.

@ceiling_fan - beautiful! It's like going to heaven - "Don't go into the light Carol Ann!" (10 points if you can name the movie...)

lmao x 2. :)

Last edited:
Fantastic entries so far, everyone! Really pleased with the creativity this theme has inspired. 👍

Cool theme Rob 👍 It sucked me into doing a set at the ring.

Some really nice stuff posted already though :drool:

FINAL ENTRY

Final Entry
I tried getting the car in the shot, but gravity wouldn't allow it.

I vote this for best GT5 image ever taken. I don't even know where to start saying just how good this is 👍

This last page has been absolutely stunning. I think this is the best-looking competition ever. :drool:

I see here great entries, still there are some that are forgetting including some cars (the theme says that the theme chooser whants to see cars on the shots, or am I wrong) :confused:

Anyway, very good work people!

FINAL ENTRY

It's nowhere near as great as many of the other's, but I haven't participated in a while, so I thought I'd enter anyway :)

FINAL ENTRY

It's nowhere near as great as many of the other's, but I haven't participated in a while, so I thought I'd enter anyway :)

Fantastic. Probably the best entry so far which has a car in it. The colour toning is :drool:👍-worthy.

Competition News:

In light of some of the newer entries, GP would like to clarify that while his original description mentioned liking to see cars in the image, it was not meant to mean they were required. It is entirely allowable to have zero cars in your Final Entry. I've slightly reworded the description, and the Cars section, of the OP. Keep the awesomeness flowing! 👍

FINAL ENTRY
changed

Though I liked my original entry I've decided to take a punt on this one.

Click for BIG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back