CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 56

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 158 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)
___________________________​

Eh, I realize it's no match, but when will I get the chance to use this old guy again?!

Crap, this week photos are too awesome!
It's been awhile since abstract week and realistic week! :drool:

Will change my entry later today.

Final Entry

I am a novice at this, so I am begging you to please stay away from the excitement and temptations of heckling me for my photo. :sly: My photo does not stand a chance towards most of the fraction of the entries. But, I am in this for the fun of it.

Final Entry

I am a novice at this, so I am begging you to please stay away from the excitement and temptations of heckling me for my photo. :sly: My photo does not stand a chance towards most of the fraction of the entries. But, I am in this for the fun of it.

Well done, really nice capture.

Nice shot, Crooo... ooo.. ooooooow... Crooooooow. ;)👍
I won't heckle :P, it stands a nice chance against the other entries, just one question. It looks it has been blurred a tiny bit, like everything is a tiny bit out of focus. Is that intentional, or?

Well done, really nice capture.
Nice shot, Crooo... ooo.. ooooooow... Crooooooow. ;)👍
I won't heckle :P, it stands a nice chance against the other entries

I am officially happy. :sly: Thanks!

It looks it has been blurred a tiny bit, like everything is a tiny bit out of focus. Is that intentional, or?

That came from the pre-edited part.

FINAL ENTRY
"Kiss the Bricks"​

Superspeedway - Indy by nck228, on Flickr​

First ever time messing around with Photo mode/uploading a photo/entering a photo into anything, so ditto what Crooooooow said above about not being too harsh on the noob :P I just kind of had an idea and decided to run with it as far as my lack of photo skills would take me...

Final Entry
I tried getting the car in the shot, but gravity wouldn't allow it.

This is a great photo and all, and I'm not trying to troll but :sly:
"..shape of the road, as roads
can be a fascinating photography subject in themselves. He wouldn't mind
seeing cars on them, of course! Take advantage of foreground and background elements to create a "deeper" photo. "

I don't see any of them highlighted things to be honest :dunce:

So many good shots in this thread...

Final Entry

Click image for full size​

Last edited:
First time entereing a photomode contest here so it's probably not the best lol.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for fullsize image.​

Last edited:
First time entereing a photomode contest here so it's probably not the best lol.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for fullsize image.​

Nice shot, but the preview is sadly too big. 500 px maximum on the longest side, yours is 640.

Nice shot, but the preview is sadly too big. 500 px maximum on the longest side, yours is 640.

Oops! Thanks for pointing that out lol. Replaced it with a smaller preview. :)

Competition News:

I will be closing the competition and sending the poll choices to Slip in about 6-7 hours time, or before I go to bed. So hurry up and get those entries in! That includes you FishyJuice. :sly: :lol:

Competition News:

I will be closing the competition and sending the poll choices to Slip in about 6-7 hours time, or before I go to bed. So hurry up and get those entries in! That includes you FishyJuice. :sly: :lol:
:( i have a really good picture but need someone to post it for me

Competition News:

No need to worry, I can't possibly do anything to top the entries so far. I'm confident RetroGiant will win this by a landslide, anything else would be a crime. And every idea I've had has been done, probably better than what I'd ever do. So I'll be skipping this one.

Competition Closed.

Sent my choices to Slip. I have to say, you guys were very awesome this week and I really liked the creativity that resulted from this theme. 👍 :D It was very heartbreaking to omit some of you from the poll. :( So don't get too disappointed if you didn't make it! Most of you had great, brilliant shots. :cheers:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back