CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 43

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 101 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the London track is really not very photogenic. But rpanico14 did a very good job with the partial color filter combination 👍
You're right, that shot is great 👍 We need a "no wall" edition of every city track because the walls and the peoples there are very annoying :ouch:

FINAL ENTRY

Yes, the London track is really not very photogenic. But rpanico14 did a very good job with the partial color filter combination 👍

:cheers: You're right about the track, some of the environment can be really distracting.

Not always a fan of partial filter, but I think this works:

Final Entry

I agree completely about the filter, but I think you've used it fantastically in this shot! I've always thought it looks best when the car itself is a "monochrome" color! 👍

i prefer the contrast between the cool green of the Jag and the warm background, but it is your entry, not mine

Yeah, that was the debate I was having with myself. Thanks for the input, though! 👍 May still change it!

FINAL ENTRY *CHANGED*

XKR

Thanks for letting me borrow the Jaguar, Crooooooow!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Click image for full size (aka viewable size 👍)
"Big Smoke"

Last edited:
F I N A L / E N T R Y

Overdrive.

Click for the lightbox.

And sorry ZEROX for ripping off your red colour, just thought it suited the car pretty well. :)

F I N A L / E N T R Y

Overdrive.

Click for the lightbox.

And sorry ZEROX for ripping off your red colour, just thought it suited the car pretty well. :)

:drool:

Incredible entry.

F I N A L / E N T R Y

Overdrive.

Click for the lightbox.

Lol, doesn't matter as long as it looks beautiful to the car! :lol:
I've the same (almost) shoots too! :P

Oh, you use the Salsa colour or the others?
Btw, nice shoot. 👍

Lol, doesn't matter as long as it looks beautiful to the car! :lol:
I've the same (almost) shoots too! :P

Oh, you use the Salsa colour or the others?
Btw, nice shoot. 👍

Thanks. And no that isn't Salsa, it's Rosso Pearlescent, from the TVR line-up. You can't really tell the difference in my entry, but it's a bit more shiny than Salsa.

Final Entry
6635385073_147459b1f9.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7150/6635385073_147459b1f9_b.jpg

subject may change....

changed entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back