CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 43

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 101 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
found a little time to tweak, so here is my slightly...

"Changed" - FINAL ENTRY

(click for lightbox)

Last edited:
Quick question:

Am I the only one that notices that the rear driver side bumper is misaligned when driving around london or is it me?

If you mean the proper :mischievous: driver's side then yes. It's off by quite a bit.

:dopey: Outstanding entries so far guys... really pleased with the response to the theme thus far. :) Gonna be tough picking a poll :nervous:

I don't quite understand some of the coments about the London track not being 'photogenic' though. I find it increasingly difficult to get an original take on some of the 'open' tracks like Toscana for example ie: this weeks PMC.
So its why I chose this location and you guys have demonstrated some great angles and viewpoints and also for me at least some little known scenics/landmarks. Well done 👍

I will be posting later today sometime a 'Prize' car I'll be giving away for the eventual winner so keep an eye on this space :sly:

Nice use of a London icon!

thanks jeff, the dbldkrbuses just screamed theme to me! ;)

welcome to GTP photo comps and good luck with your entries. 👍

nice to see more kanucks :)

W.

thanks jeff, the dbldkrbuses just screamed theme to me! ;)

welcome to GTP photo comps and good luck with your entries. 👍

nice to see more kanucks :)

W.

Thanks, I've been reading the summaries on the home page and this week I went all out in most of the comps. And yes it is nice to see more of us Canucks on here. I almost always see another Canadian when I'm racing online.

It just seems the obvious choice. Classic Jag.

Yes, definitely the obvious choice, but I think it really pops in a couple of the pictures I've taken. I'll be updating my "final entry" shortly.

F I N A L
E N T R Y
( u p d a t e d )

- J A G U A R -
- X K R -

.big cat in the city.

Last edited:
Final Entry

This is a challenging location for pictures, gave it my best shot.​

Last edited:
That's rotated, so edited, or am I wrong? :nervous:

And why's the preview other than the fullsize picture?

Yes you are wrong! It's the oldest trick in the book, you tilt the camera 180 degrees and shoot.

I've updated now, as you couldn't tell it was London (my home town)

Here is a link to the original picture, check out the exif info! 👍

For the record, what is the rule about CCCL as I'd really prefer to use the older entry, but you can't tell what track it was taken on, and no where in the rules does it say the track has to be visible? (unless I missed it) Seen it! :) :(

Last edited:
Yes you are wrong! It's the oldest trick in the book, you tilt the camera 180 degrees and shoot.

Yeah, but the GT Watermark is in the upper right corner everytime and the car would be upside down :D But I checked the Exif, they're ok 👍 I was just confused because the preview wasn't exactly the same as the fullsized one and that the GT Watermark was in the lower left corner

I don't want to be a pedant, but i'm pretty sure the rules say no rear wings allowed? Wouldn't want you to be disqualified on a technicality!

-Dave

Yeah, you're right. Just read that in the description and didn't see it in the "rule breakdown". Not gonna be able to make a new one for this week, so I guess I'm out.

Zerox and boabdulrahman, you were right, something was suspicious! I thought this comp from my memory had 2.0 rules standard, so I used some tools that aren't allowed at all! I retreated it so I hope it's okay now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back