Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
VTiRoj - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 DRIVERS CHOICE 19/01/12
1:44.955
So. In an attempt to earn the competition’s booby prize, Roj has made an effortlessly stonking fast car :odd: . It accelerates, brakes and turns exceptionally, yet still manages to retain the soul of the American muscle car and be heaps of fun.

Teehee, you said boob. :dopey:

Nice to see my Camaro continuing to stay on the testers' good sides. Really happy with it so far. :D:tup:

Final Times

Thanks to krenkme and all the other tuners and testers. This event has for me been the most fun one so far!.👍👍👍

praiano 63 - Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1:45.750
Again the Wahoo label does not disappoint. A muscle car that handles almost perfectly around the tight, twisty circuit. I am very jealous of the way it can effortlessly slow to just the right speed for a corner.

Thanks for your time and for your comments , I'm 1'41" with my car and 500 cts above with RJ & Roj camaro , but it's just because i drove my car more than 100 laps and it fit perfectly to me.
I have to admit that the other 2 are better , principally the Roj (this one,I am very jealous too) , the way the car blow ,spreading his power ,very soft....👍 .
Let's wait the finals results, i hope i'll finish my test in time.

CyKosis1973 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454
1:48.095
Odd gearbox. I understand the peak in the centre of the range (I’ve been guilty of this myself), but I just couldn’t for the life of me find a comfortable gear to be in easily. The stopping power is fantastic though.

Ah, yeah, that gearbox is bought to you by Polyphony Digital. I didn't change a thing about it and realised a little too late. I quite liked it as is was, but should have perhaps at least had a go at putting together a custom set of cogs.

Thanks for your time and efforts 👍

{Cy}

Good and thank you :).

Sorry everyone for my mini brake down. I'll be back to myself once I can get threw Chicago :mad:
Driving through Chicago at any time is nuts, this time of year would have me arming myself with anti-tank rockets.:crazy:
Don't worry about it everything has been great so far about the shootout.👍👍

@Tris thanks for the drive and review.:D

Looks like the verdict is in and I somehow screwed up my brakes this time around. I'll have to see about adjusting them once the shootout is over with.:dunce::embarrassed:

Driving through Chicago at any time is nuts, this time of year would have me arming myself with anti-tank rockets.:crazy:
Don't worry about it everything has been great so far about the shootout.👍👍

@Tris thanks for the drive and review.:D

Looks like the verdict is in and I somehow screwed up my brakes this time around. I'll have to see about adjusting them once the shootout is over with.:dunce::embarrassed:

With pedals the brakes are perfect ,for me at least, they make the car react like a real one (at least what i think the reality is) With the wheel angle and the right pressure on the pedal , it turn and carve like a dream.👍👍

So we have about 36hrs till deadline for testers and we still have a few out there :nervous:. Dose everyone need an extention (due to the total of the entrys) or will you all make it? Maybe an extra 12hrs again? Maybe more?

Also please go vote in the photo poll, we have a three way tie HERE PLEASE :nervous::dopey:

XDesperado67

Just think what might happen if you lived here. In Chicago we have two speeds, fast and stopped. :D Doesn't matter where you are either.

I have to say I was a little apprehensive coming inas I am not a fan of the track nor older cars too much, but I have had quite a lot of fun. Found some interesting cars I might tweak. Still don't like the track but having raced it on so many other games some things will never change. :P Kudos, krenky, on a job well done. Let me know and I can help send some of the untuned cars.

So, my second runs are underway, though not much in the way of improvements yet. I expect to be done tomorrow.

Only passed through the windy city a few times but every time I did they were working on the loop and the weather was lousy. We won't talk about.the drivers though I'm pretty.sure I saw a few out of state truckers contemplating just dropping it in low and bulldozing their.way through all the idiots...:crazy:

DigitalBaka
Just think what might happen if you lived here. In Chicago we have two speeds, fast and stopped. :D Doesn't matter where you are either.

Oh I know... believe me, I know :mad:.

I have to say I was a little apprehensive coming inas I am not a fan of the track nor older cars too much, but I have had quite a lot of fun. Found some interesting cars I might tweak. Still don't like the track but having raced it on so many other games some things will never change. :P Kudos, krenky, on a job well done. Let me know and I can help send some of the untuned cars.

So, my second runs are underway, though not much in the way of improvements yet. I expect to be done tomorrow.

You are already an member of Clueless for this shootout for all the work you have done and I can't thank you enough. I'm glad you, and everyone have enjoyed it. Now lets see who wins 👍

XDesperado67
Only passed through the windy city a few times but every time I did they were working on the loop and the weather was lousy. We won't talk about.the drivers though I'm pretty.sure I saw a few out of state truckers contemplating just dropping it in low and bulldozing their.way through all the idiots...:crazy:

Sorry for the double post... that almost happened :lol::lol::dopey:

XDesperado67

That sounds about right. :D Only two seasons as well, winter and construction. Fairly certain our state tree is the construction barrel.

DigitalBaka
That sounds about right. :D Only two seasons as well, winter and construction. Fairly certain our state tree is the construction barrel.

My favorite is when they close a lane for no apparent reason and no one working on it :mad:

Oh I know... believe me, I know :mad:.

You are already an member of Clueless for this shootout for all the work you have done and I can't thank you enough. I'm glad you, and everyone have enjoyed it. Now lets see who wins 👍

Sorry, still no connection at home, impossible to do my test. I'm out, sorry. Next time.
Good shootout , congratulations Mr Krenkme.

praiano63
Sorry, still no connection at home, impossible to do my test. I'm out, sorry. Next time.
Good shootout , congratulations Mr Krenkme.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can get connected soon, so you can get back to enjoying this game 👍
And thank you :cheers:

33 hours left of testing , i think i'll have to start i mean i have to complete my last few tests ....
I has been fun but at certain times it was 🤬🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:.

i did one stupid mistake tho i forgot to safe a few replays:censored::banghead:🤬

but so far a very succesfull event:tup:👍👍

1'45.643 - Dylans1o
Dylans1o
RVR, back and here to take the win in style, it seems. This Countach is definitely something of a marvel, hitting the mark between the heavy muscle car's grunt and stability and the light euro sports car's agility. Little to criticise. It's got the grip, got the go, and here comes the gold.

AWWW-YEAH-Now-thats-what-i-call-20-cooler.jpg

But in all seriousness I honestly didn't think the Countach was going to come close to winning it... I guess the best way to come back is with a bang!
:lol:

AWWW-YEAH-Now-thats-what-i-call-20-cooler.jpg

But in all seriousness I honestly didn't think the Countach was going to come close to winning it... I guess the best way to come back is with a bang!
:lol:

If only you painted it black…I could have finally said something I wanted to say for ages. "RVR, back in black and here to take the win in style." :D

Still, yea, it's quite a thing…wouldn't mind seeing it appear in RVR again with an oil change and a little more powar to boot.

It isn't cheating... ok! :lol:
:P
I know it's not. :P RJ did it in the roadster shootout so he could run slightly more power. :lol:
What did he do? I'm confused now…:lol:

If you don't change the oil, the PP takes a hit. By doing that, you can enter cars that otherwise shouldn't be able to get under 500PP. ;)

I know it's not. :P RJ did it in the roadster shootout so he could run slightly more power. :lol:

If you don't change the oil, the PP takes a hit. By doing that, you can enter cars that otherwise shouldn't be able to get under 500PP. ;)

Well It was already at 500PP stock (no oil change) so I decided to detune the engine add some ballast and put the spoiler on for grip. :D

Last edited:

I think RJ also did it with his Charger before the game save went *poof*.

Ahh…right, but I prefer driving with a HUD that doesn't have a flashing warning light distracting me. Doesn't high mileage also help with getting cars with more power than the PP limit should allow in?

After a quick run, your lambo is 1 second faster than the 2 camaro Z28 , 1'41"500 in 3 laps. Well done. I was 1.40 with my Miura but this 🤬🤬 power limiter ............... I've test the countach but mine didn't go so low in PP.:ouch:
Well done.

I saw this in my chrystal ball 12 days ago.... :):):scared:👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back