Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Woodski_427
I forgot, I'd tried out the twin turbo as I didn't have an SR :dunce:

You need a SR? Send me a FR (why are we not "friends" already?), I'll send you one :dopey:

EDIT- double post king rides again :dunce:

Just a quick popping by to see how everyone is doing , haven't seen / spoken to most of you in a long long time .... :(

DaDog
Just a quick popping by to see how everyone is doing , haven't seen / spoken to most of you in a long long time .... :(

Ahhh there's a Dog loose in the garage! I've never seen it before... will it bite? :dopey:

Great to here from you my friend. I hope all is well? You want a snack?:lol:

Ahhh there's a Dog loose in the garage! I've never seen it before... will it bite? :dopey:

Great to here from you my friend. I hope all is well? You want a snack?:lol:

Oh yes all is very well , just so busy , if a day had 48hours i would still need more time ...

Work is insane atm , getting the house in order , getting my new car in order ( yes believe it or not i bought an old farts car ... a Volvo :P ) , and trying to find time to spend with the family ... I so wanna fire up the PS3 but even thinking about it reminds me i got work to do ... so i do try to keep up / read whats going on in the garage ....

And yes i want a snack :D

Oh yes all is very well , just so busy , if a day had 48hours i would still need more time ...

Work is insane atm , getting the house in order , getting my new car in order ( yes believe it or not i bought an old farts car ... a Volvo :P ) , and trying to find time to spend with the family ... I so wanna fire up the PS3 but even thinking about it reminds me i got work to do ... so i do try to keep up / read whats going on in the garage ....

And yes i want a snack :D

Someone throw the Dog a bone..!! Glad to see you're surviving...

{Cy}

Hello All my friends

Hope every thing is okay .
I'm good but the things happening in my country make me feeling bad to play .
I'm so sorry all my friend .

ND

Hello All my friends

ND

Things must be looking pretty tragic in Egypt at the moment, particularly when it looked like things were going so well, not so long ago. I hope all of your friends and family are well and safe. Take care, mate and don't worry about us...

{Cy}

NEWDRIVER2
Hello All my friends

ND

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Hope all will be good very soon.

We miss you :(

Sorry to those that are waiting for tunes, and an updated OP. Work and family are taking up my time, but I might have some free time tomorrow. Hope to see some of my friends online :dopey:

Hello All my friends

ND

Sam, I hope you and your family are able to stay safe and well during these difficult times.

Posted July 17th....

:) OK Adam, thank you!

Can you do this one to be a winner? - Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

and this? - Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96

The updates; I'm talking about the new ring machines.

Thank you my friend! 👍

Now these cars have been made for our great friend Dan, but I have yet to make them public...(takes me long enough :dunce: ), but one is ready for you all to "enjoy"* Clueless Tunes is in no way responsible for your enjoyment... but please try :dopey:

next will be ready, once I find my settings... or Dan shares the car... again :dunce: sorry :(

"Heloderma suspectum"
Based on the Chevy Camaro IROC-Z '88

v393.jpg

1bcv.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

286bhp
450pp
392 ft. lb. @3200 RPM of torque
weight 1506 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Royal Blue... (or black...krenkme style :D)
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Manifold
Turbo
none
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 38@50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.350
2nd - 2.440
3rd - 1.800
4th - 1.395
5th - 1.107
Final - 2.400
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/15/10

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 10.5 Rear: 11.0
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
This car needs to grow on you. Once you find it's fun side, I hope you enjoy :dopey:

*tuned on the 'Ring
79to.jpg

Hows it going guys, I have a question that maybe one of you can answer. Since this last update awhile back I notice my transmission settings are jacked up when selecting some of my previous tuned cars :grumpy: any ideas as to why?

Thanks -A.C.

Hows it going guys, I have a question that maybe one of you can answer. Since this last update awhile back I notice my transmission settings are jacked up when selecting some of my previous tuned cars :grumpy: any ideas as to why?

Thanks -A.C.

Hello ACS
It's just they want us come and come back to tune and tune to experiment new things we didn't do it before .

Thank you guys for ALL OF YOU for those good messages 👍

ND

Hi guys, I'm back. Sorry about the hiatus, been suffering from poor health. So, what have I missed? What are we driving now?

{Cy}

Nice to see you guys back, especially ND. 👍

While looking for some less obvious 450pp cars, I went back in time somewhat and had a bit of fun/failure in some wild machines. I wondered if you guys would be interested in doing a few races/tunes in some less used classics? Maybe reduce the pp as some of the cars can be a bit unstable do to low weight?

It was just a thought: I know you are all in the FITT challenge, or maybe you want to step up the pp for the Ring runs.

Speaking of which, I took Krenkme's Gila Monster for a couple of laps. Not the fastest but really nice drive: much more grip than I was expecting and well behaved. Good fun.

Last edited:
Back