Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Nice to see you guys back, especially ND. 👍

While looking for some less obvious 450pp cars, I went back in time somewhat and had a bit of fun/failure in some wild machines. I wondered if you guys would be interested in doing a few races/tunes in some less used classics? Maybe reduce the pp as some of the cars can be a bit unstable do to low weight?
Are you talking classic cars, as in old cars, or just motors that are classic?? I'm up for running some old skool cars, pre-70's stuff 👍

I've got a few 450PP tunes lying about, would love to get a couple races going if I see any of you guys online.
Join us if you can, Sir. I'm going to try to get on tonight 👍

If nobody will first, I'll open a room later today. ;) 👍
Fire it up, my friend, I'll join you as soon as I can. Give me time for a coffee, a couple of smokes and a quick internet catch up first though :)
Hi Dan , how are you my friend ? I will join you if I got early from my work :tup;

ND
It'll be a pleasure to see you on the track again, my man :mischievous:

{Cy}

^ Cy, classic in the old sense, I'd been trying out Spitfire, G4, Europa and a couple of Japanese cars. Pre- '70 is great if you fancy that.👍

^ Cy, classic in the old sense, I'd been trying out Spitfire, G4, Europa and a couple of Japanese cars. Pre- '70 is great if you fancy that.👍

I fancy a few of them, I'll have a dig around the back of the garage and see what I can find :mischievous:

Nice little session last night, felt good to be back with the pack. Even if my Focus RS spent a lot of that time trying to spit me into hedges :sly:

{Cy}

A nice session. Could have done with Master Krenkme being there, to tow me out of the hedges in one of his trucks and I still miss having Da Dog yapping in my ear.

Good to see ACSR on, battling with CG. Always a struggle to concentrate on my own race when those two are on the track. I'm often inclined to sit back and watch the pair of them duel.

Hopefully I'll be online again soon, maybe running some old bangers :mischievous:

{Cy}

Missed out on another race day :grumpy::(.

Sorry I haven't been around. Just have time to say hi :). Will try and respond to all past posts as soon as I can.

Have a great day everyone :dopey:

"Flourescent"
Based on the Dodge SRT4 '03

xhkn.jpg

99ux.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

400bhp
516pp
373 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1178 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Go Man Go
weight Reduction
Stage 2
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: None :odd:

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 118
1st - 3.035
2nd - 2.238
3rd - 1.880
4th - 1.590
5th - 1.330
6th - 1.140
Final - 3.200
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 9/18/5

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -30
Spring Rate- Front: 12.5 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.29 Rear: -0.11
Brakes- Front: 2 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you.... X_x?

63w7.jpg

"Theraphosa blondi"
Based on the Cevroulet Grand Sport (C4) '96

z65s.jpg

1zqg.jpg

313bhp
450pp
338 ft. lb. @4500 RPM of torque
weight 1682 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Royal Blue/Black
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 186@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 149
1st - 3.200
2nd - 2.375
3rd - 1.880
4th - 1.470
5th - 1.200
6th - 1.009
Final - 2.975

LSD - 9/17/15

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: -2
Spring Rate- Front: 9.5 Rear: 8.5
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES - One of my most recent favorite tunes. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks Dan for pointing me to this car 👍
*Tuned for the ring

jh6g.jpg

Last edited:
Krenke,
I just wanted to say HI first. And THANK YOU second, I've only been playing GT5 a few months, enjoying almost every minute of it. Recently found your tunes and thread. I love the tunes, the cars you pick, the way you seem to tune them the way they "should" drive. I love the way you name the cars too.
Just wanted to say you are a huge asset to the GT community.

So what are YOUR top 5 cars that you enjoy driving the most? Maybe not all seasonal competitors but cars that you absolutely love to drive.

Enjoy the night man.
Paul

Pcaola
Krenke,
I just wanted to say HI first. And THANK YOU second, I've only been playing GT5 a few months, enjoying almost every minute of it. Recently found your tunes and thread. I love the tunes, the cars you pick, the way you seem to tune them the way they "should" drive. I love the way you name the cars too.
Just wanted to say you are a huge asset to the GT community.

So what are YOUR top 5 cars that you enjoy driving the most? Maybe not all seasonal competitors but cars that you absolutely love to drive.

Enjoy the night man.
Paul

Wow, don't I feel like a jurk :banghead:... so sorry for the late reply :dunce:

First off, hi. Second, thank you for the kind words. I know not all my cars will be the fastest, but I do try to make them enjoyable to drive. So I'm very happy you like them 👍

As for my top five cars... I'm not sure to be honest. The Runt is always a blast to drive, as is the Big Bad Daddy. The Ring Rat got alot of love during the shootout, and the Blue Hippo is fun too.... and of course the Honda Beats :)... just too many to chose :dopey:

We all get caught up in life man. No problem. I'll be watching the thread for new stuff. ( not implying I'm even close to caught up on tuning cars you've posted LOL )

Just broke down and bought the Mclaren F1. Nowwwww I see why it's on a lot of guys top 5 lists. Maybe the most insane, monstrous road car I have driven yet. Has made almost everything else "feel" slow... BEJEZES !

"Flourescent"
Based on the Dodge SRT4 '03

xhkn.jpg

99ux.jpg

400bhp
516pp
373 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1178 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Go Man Go
weight Reduction
Stage 2
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: None :odd:

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 118
1st - 3.035
2nd - 2.238
3rd - 1.880
4th - 1.590
5th - 1.330
6th - 1.140
Final - 3.200

LSD - 9/18/5

Ride Hight - Front: -25 Rear: -30
Spring Rate- Front: 12.5 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.29 Rear: -0.11
Brakes- Front: 2 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you.... X_x?

63w7.jpg

Awesome tune! 👍 It's hard to believe that this is a FF car.. :crazy:

What are the plans for GT6? Is Clueless staying in the Fifth dimension, or are we packing our bags and upgrading ASAP?
I'm sat waiting by the letterbox for my copy on GT5.5, hopefully the rest of the crew will be following suit. However, if it turns out that GT6 is bobbins and no one is playing it, then I'll be right back to GT5.0 :mischievous:

{Cy}

Sadly Clueless Tunes will not be making the jump to GT6 :(... as of right now anyway. Things may change, but for now all Clueless and Honorary Clueless are free to do what they wish in GT6. I will give you all the biggest praise I can and wish you all GREAT luck in the future.

Now that's not to say I wont be playing GT6. I will, but my very limmited time will not allow me to maintain a garage at this time... maybe I can work for one of you next time :dopey:

Sadly Clueless Tunes will not be making the jump to GT6 :(... as of right now anyway. Things may change, but for now all Clueless and Honorary Clueless are free to do what they wish in GT6. I will give you all the biggest praise I can and wish you all GREAT luck in the future.

Now that's not to say I wont be playing GT6. I will, but my very limmited time will not allow me to maintain a garage at this time... maybe I can work for one of you next time :dopey:

This is sad news, Sir, I'm not sure any of us can fill your shoes. Hopefully you'll find some time to join us, life obviously comes first.

If I may and there's no public outcry, I'd like to carry on the Clueless name and open up shop as Clueless Hill Tunes. Hopefully @NEWDRIVER2 will be onboard with me and I'm sure it won't take much to convince @danbojte to test for us. I can't hope to offer the skills or services that you have throughout GT5, but I will continue to post the online, low PP 'Ringers that I have of late.

If someone wants to step up and take on the Clueless mantel, then they'll get my support too 👍

{Cy}

danbojte dislike this.

This is sad news, Sir, I'm not sure any of us can fill your shoes. Hopefully you'll find some time to join us, life obviously comes first.

If I may and there's no public outcry, I'd like to carry on the Clueless name and open up shop as Clueless Hill Tunes. Hopefully @NEWDRIVER2 will be onboard with me and I'm sure it won't take much to convince @danbojte to test for us. I can't hope to offer the skills or services that you have throughout GT5, but I will continue to post the online, low PP 'Ringers that I have of late.

If someone wants to step up and take on the Clueless mantel, then they'll get my support too 👍

{Cy}

Of course, my friend, count on me. 👍

{Cy}

It would be an honor for me if you were to carry on the Clueless name... maybe, if I find some time in the future, I can be a part time employee :dopey:

You are too kind, but I'm just a goof that got lucky on a few tunes. I'll be around for comic relief I'm sure :D

Latest Posts

Back