CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So when is the next race? I was on last night but didn't see any invites. I'm looking forward to racing you guys again. I been busy with the new NASCAR game along with other games.

I met a celebrity today when my car was in a garage :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-9035134548339641891.jpg
    Snapchat-9035134548339641891.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 37
It's central time. We're mid season right now, really good clean group. Any car a good lap time to keep pace would be under 2:00.

PM for more information. Correct on 3pm East.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, long time pCars guy. started on XBone then moved to PS4 both using a controller but recently got a wheel and proper seat setup and started searching for people to race with (since everyone knows the public lobbies are garbage).

i really like the idea of a "stock" setup since i dont have much time to tune, i do that all day at work anyway :) haha

looking forward to joining in for some clean racing. my PSN is CSladek

Yea I can't wait.:D Now if someone like @Football67611 or @HammyMansell or anyone else wanna host a mini championship now we can. One of the things that caught my eye in that article was that the host can apply penalities after a session. Interesting. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

For sure @Elitekilla29 i'll be running events/championships for Pcars2 when it arrives...... Although @Football67611 i'm not so sure now he's gone to the Dark Side!! :( :P

Are you guys still doing races etc, i signed up to 1 group the other day but realised the time difference was too much, so i'm currently looking for a group that is run in the uk. If you can help out that would be great,

Yeah I recently got back into PCars and now that PCARS 2 is on the way this year, i need the practise lol Cannot stand racing in random online lobbys as its literally banger racing, hope this club will become more active soon as I'll certainly attend most days :)

The new online championship sounds incredible for PC2 and perfect for clubs like this 👍

Last edited:
Is this still going on? I recently got the game and new equipment so I'm looking to get back into online racing again. What times and days do you guys run at?

Whats happening in the world of CRAP lately?

Hi weal mate, we're all waiting for the custom lobby update coming for Assetto Corsa, that should start some more activity in terms of racing. Many of the CRAPpers are doing league racing with NXTGEN i think nowadays, i haven't raced for ages, just hot lapping on AC. Do you have the game? Have a look at the CRAP AC thread if you do! :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-acorsa-club.346038/

There should be regular racing starting up again soon!!

I dont have asseto corsa hammy. Everyone leaving p cars now? Was looking to get some races going with the crappers.

Been a while but hope to meet up with you guys soon. What time suits you knukken? We had some great races, Be good to do some laps with you again buddy

I dont have asseto corsa hammy. Everyone leaving p cars now? Was looking to get some races going with the crappers.

Been a while but hope to meet up with you guys soon. What time suits you knukken? We had some great races, Be good to do some laps with you again buddy

I don't have any regular times because of 2 kids and gf working 24 hour shifts. When I'm on its usually 19-21 bst weekdays and 20-22/23 bst weekends. I wish I had time for more!
And I'm afraid my pcars racing is over because of all the settings and stuff when Gt Sport releases. It's just too much to adjust and I'm tired of doing it :( I've got some problems with my hands so I have to readjust everything. There's also ffb fading when racing and I'm sick if it tbh. If you see me online send me an invite tho and I'll try a few races :D 👍

Back