• Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID(Required) : OPT1MUM_G4M3R
First Name(Optional) : OG
Favorite car: Any I bring out!
Where are you from(optional): Nelson, UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back mostly but during racing.. SERIOUS!
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? A bit of everything, I like to diversify
Why I should let you be a member: Coz I'm just awesome! :sly:
Anything else you want to share: Nope

I would be happy to retain my position from before as a Admin.

O.G
PSN ID(Required) : OPT1MUM_G4M3R
First Name(Optional) : OG
Favorite car: Any I bring out!
Where are you from(optional): Nelson, UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back mostly but during racing.. SERIOUS!
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? A bit of everything, I like to diversify
Why I should let you be a member: Coz I'm just awesome! :sly:
Anything else you want to share: Nope

I would be happy to retain my position from before as a Admin.

Accepted! Welcome O.G.!

Last edited:
ShawnEx, 19, Dallas, all because I like being on both sides of the law,R32 Skyline , you should let me in because I love to cruise, I'm more laid back

Even though your application isn't really in the correct format, Accepted! Welcome DownHillJDM2!

Last edited:
As soon as we get one more person, I will host an event as soon as I can.

PSN ID: Yauma9

First Name: Pablo

Favorite car: FR-S baby!

Where are you from: Mexico :dopey:

Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both at all times.

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Well, I've joined AC3S lobbies, and you were there ... does that count?

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? All, because sometimes I feel like doing nothing but cruising, others like enforcing law, and sometimes all the opposite. :D

Why I should let you be a member: Because I like cruising?

Anything else you want to share: I like potatoes. :D

PSN ID(Required) flesxruoyxllik
First Name(Optional) :call me FLES NOT FLEX
Favorite car: CIZETA V16T
Where are you from(optional): ROCHESTER N.Y.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: BOTH
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: NO
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? i plead the fifth, i will not admit to anything you didnt catch me doing
Why I should let you be a member: i pull over for cops if you catch me, i do my best not to hit others
Anything else you want to share: just dont hit me

i also dont like cops who drive recklessly just cuz there cops, they should obay the speed limit unless there in pursuit or going to get donuts

i also dont like cops who drive recklessly just cuz there cops, they should obay the speed limit unless there in pursuit or going to get donuts

+1

It's also annoying when the cops slam into you at 150mph when you are braking for a turn.

PSN ID: Yauma9

First Name: Pablo

Favorite car: FR-S baby!

Where are you from: Mexico :dopey:

Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both at all times.

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Well, I've joined AC3S lobbies, and you were there ... does that count?

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? All, because sometimes I feel like doing nothing but cruising, others like enforcing law, and sometimes all the opposite. :D

Why I should let you be a member: Because I like cruising?

Anything else you want to share: I like potatoes. :D

Accepted! Welcome Yauma9!

PSN ID(Required) flesxruoyxllik
First Name(Optional) :call me FLES NOT FLEX
Favorite car: CIZETA V16T
Where are you from(optional): ROCHESTER N.Y.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: BOTH
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: NO
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? i plead the fifth, i will not admit to anything you didnt catch me doing
Why I should let you be a member: i pull over for cops if you catch me, i do my best not to hit others
Anything else you want to share: just dont hit me

Accepted! Welcome flesxruoyxllik!

If anyone is interested, I will try to host a lobby tonight. When the room is open I will post the room number.

The room hadn't really turned out as well as I hoped, considering Superstreet556 was the only member there :banghead: .

Seems great!

PSN ID(Required): hellraiser-14
First Name(Optional) : Vincent
Favorite car: I like the style of the '70 Challenger, but I'd say the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ’06
Where are you from(optional): United States
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both, depending on the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope :/
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, possibly street racer. I like being laid back for a cruise, but I got to feed my 'speed' high :)
Why I should let you be a member: I'm looking for a good cruise/cop lobby without the annoyance of playing a random game online (and dealing with rammers).
Anything else you want to share: Hmm, not really :P

Seems great!

PSN ID(Required): hellraiser-14
First Name(Optional) : Vincent
Favorite car: I like the style of the '70 Challenger, but I'd say the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ’06
Where are you from(optional): United States
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both, depending on the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope :/
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, possibly street racer. I like being laid back for a cruise, but I got to feed my 'speed' high :)
Why I should let you be a member: I'm looking for a good cruise/cop lobby without the annoyance of playing a random game online (and dealing with rammers).
Anything else you want to share: Hmm, not really :P

Accepted! Welcome Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)!

PSN ID:darklaser12
First Name:??????
Favorite car(s): Lamborghini Aventador, Nissan 370z, Ferrari Enzo, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Chaparral 2j, Mazda 787A or any other fast car and many more!
Where are you from:USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? STREET RACER, BECAUSE I RACE FAST!!!!
Why I should let you be a member:Im's pretty good at racing and not a n00b
Anything else you want to share:I play COD, NFS and lots of other games.

PSN ID:darklaser12
First Name:
Favorite car(s): Lamborghini Aventador, Nissan 370z, Ferrari Enzo, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Chaparral 2j, Mazda 787A or any other fast car and many more!
Where are you from: USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? STREET RACER, BECAUSE I RACE FAST!!!!
Why I should let you be a member: Im's pretty good at racing and not a n00b
Anything else you want to share: I play COD, NFS and lots of other games.

Even though you really didn't complete all of the required fields :banghead: , Accepted! Welcome darklaser12!

I have a lobby active right now.
The Room Number is 1472-6399-8880-6892-8073

I had a decent lobby going, but I had to leave because something came up. Sorry for abandoning you Superstreet.

PSN ID: CallmeDan_
First Name(Optional) : Dan
Favorite car: Ford GT
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: not sure. Never remember hosts names.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Civillian/racer/cop. Why? Because I don't always feel like chasing people down but I do play as cop when people follow rules.
Why I should let you be a member: I follow rules well and I have a passion for sim games and cars.
Anything else you want to share: Drift lobbies and cops servers are practically the only lobbies I join LOL

PSN ID: CallmeDan_
First Name(Optional) : Dan
Favorite car: Ford GT
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: not sure. Never remember hosts names.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Civillian/racer/cop. Why? Because I don't always feel like chasing people down but I do play as cop when people follow rules.
Why I should let you be a member: I follow rules well and I have a passion for sim games and cars.
Anything else you want to share: Drift lobbies and cops servers are practically the only lobbies I join LOL

Accepted! Welcome CallMeDan!

We really need more Cops, so maybe I will have to think twice before accepting another racer.

Also, if you are going to be a Moderator or an Administrator, I expect you to show up at least once a week to an event. That isn't really asking much since I am only able to host 3 or 4 events a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back