DC5 '04 Test Track Times

• Thread starter PTK
  • 196 comments
3 days ago i put a piv of 11,619sec and missing 1ps of power
I believe that can make me go to 11,610-11,615 at best for me.
Maybe with other setup can go faster but i don't care.
11,619 is the time to beat for now!!!

I was runnning 11.605 three days ago but without pics your statement is BS!!!!

PICs or BS!!!!
You have also been PMing me about helping you with your setup. By the looks of your setup I doubt you hit 12s

No you are wright my friend that was i mistake i made
11,629 is my time sorry for wrong post
You are the fastest now,sorry

I'll change my setup in something else and see what's happen cause the
gearing it not correct and lags in 1st-2nd shift just enough to let play there
Maybe a faster time

Last edited:
100_1190.jpg

Best I can manage for the morning. Those times Kleo is posting are crazy, I need to work on my tuning.

Last edited:
Kleo your times are not legit.. You guys want to see what I run when I have a .88g? Well here you go

gt5002.jpg

My man we dont have same setups
Look some other people in here tried that and made 11,613
Its the same with me i told you
with srf on i make more Gs but bog very very much
i don't have anything else to say
I'm not apologizing for that:)

Heres the legit 11.620 that I said I ran last night. Congrats to Master Shake on the .613! Looks like I'll have to do some tuning later!
gt5001.jpg

LONG
Kleo your times are not legit.. You guys want to see what I run when I have a .88g? Well here you go

Can you explain what you did to make the time? That's the only way we will know if its legit or not...

Heres the legit 11.620 that I said I ran last night. Congrats to Master Shake on the .613! Looks like I'll have to do some tuning later!
gt5001.jpg

I'll make another tune just for you now!!!
Lets see if i'll go close to u
ballast man

My man we dont have same setups
Look some other people in here tried that and made 11,613
Its the same with me i told you
with srf on i make more Gs but bog very very much
i don't have anything else to say
I'm not apologizing for that:)
The 11.613 was on .85g so whats that got to do with your setup? Your running SRF without a doubt. Theres no way you can run .88g and a 7.4xx 0-100..

PTK
Can you explain what you did to make the time? That's the only way we will know if its legit or not...

low kg and srf on... Theres no way to run a legit .88g and still have a 7.4 0-100 mph. My cars alot faster than his so I pulled a 7.3 0-100

low kg and srf on... Theres no way to run a legit .88g and still have a 7.4 0-100 mph

Yeah I just tried it out as well, dropped balast down to 30-40kg and turned on SRF and Gs stayed around .87 but my time dropped to 11.554

low kg and srf on... Theres no way to run a legit .88g and still have a 7.4 0-100 mph

You are wright i'm a cheater
I don't deserve to be here and i have to apologize
Thanks man
Erase everything please

LONG

Trust me Kleo is a very respected tuner here...

Well i don't have to apologise as i said
I'm 30 years old man
There will be other for me soon enough
Lets see there!!!
That is over for me
Thanks for that

Trust me Kleo is a very respected tuner here...

I've shared tunes with Kleo and I don't want to take sides, but the fact remains he has a G-force higher than anyone else can get with gearing and balast/suspension. Has anyone else gotten .88g trying to tune this car? If someone else has then maybe he can be proven innocent here.

I've shared tunes with Kleo and I don't want to take sides, but the fact remains he has a G-force higher than anyone else can get with gearing and balast/suspension. Has anyone else gotten .88g trying to tune this car?

With SRF on i hit 0.91 and time is worse than yours
Don't bother any more
I said is over for me
There are so many other cars i like to tune

I've shared tunes with Kleo and I don't want to take sides, but the fact remains he has a G-force higher than anyone else can get with gearing and balast/suspension. Has anyone else gotten .88g trying to tune this car? If someone else has then maybe he can be proven innocent here.

I have gotten a .88 with around 140kg but the 0-100 times are way off! Look at all the times in this thread and everyone is running .85-.86g. He also states to shift at 25 mph and that kills your 0-60 unless you have SRF on. FF tuning is what I do and I know his times are with SRF on.

I have gotten a .88 with around 140kg but the 0-100 times are way off! Look at all the times in this thread and everyone is running .85-.86g. He also states to shift at 25 mph and that kills your 0-60 unless you have SRF on. FF tuning is what I do and I know his times are with SRF on.

Actually I have to disagree with you on the shifting. I short-shift into 2nd on this car and it cuts down a few thousandths off my ET. Maybe thats why I'm catching you on a few in the long run.

Give the man a badge,he is inspector Gadget
He knows everything
Cool man
Don't bother anymore please i have other cars to tune
and chet them also for SRF on!!!

Last edited:
Actually I have to disagree with you on the shifting. I short-shift into 2nd on this car and it cuts down a few thousandths off my ET. Maybe thats why I'm catching you on a few in the long run.

25mph is way too high for that car. 15 mph is more like the shift point.

Back