Do YOU still play GT5?

Are You Still Playing GT5?

• Yes, squeezing every last bit out of it.

Votes: 190 66.9%
  • No, bored of it, waiting for GT6

Votes: 53 18.7%
  • Playing GTA 5 Instead.

Votes: 41 14.4%

• Total voters
I was just playing GT5, but the 🤬 Blu Ray drive has problems again. I'm done with GT5 I guess. Just going to download digital GT6 version from PS Store.

:( So many people playing GTA V instead...
Well I still play play GT5 every day for atleast an hour..
For the record *even though its off topic*, I prefer its user interface over the GT6 vids floating about.

I'm officially done with GT5 now. Picking up my copy of GT6 at midnight thanks to my good friend being the manager of my local Gamestop. He lives across the street from the store and is going to let me have my copy at midnight. So long GT5, its been a great and memorable ride. :bowdown::gtpflag::bowdown:

I'm playing again after such a long down time, I stopped playing it about two years ago when I started to play F1 2010. I was impressed with F1's incredibly tense racing and on the edge feeling it was like the opposite of GT5 bland feel, sound and look.

I've been playing gtav lately nearly finished the story mode. But I've been squeezing in some gt5 went back to the vettel challenges damn they are hard. I will practice till I get gold

absolutely, I started playing it about a month ago after a long time of being away from video game. Right now I'm enjoying the game in "millionaire" status; buying all the cars I want (I wish I can do so in real life) and tuning them.

I was just doing some laps on the Top Gear Test Track and realised how awesome it would have been if they made special time trial events for it like they made for Goodwood on GT6. Beating The Stig's time with a matching in game vehicle. Too bad TGTT is gone on 6.

Today was my last day. GT6 tomorrow, but I might go back in the future to have a play...

I actually just re-bought GT5 for the third time. I miss parts of it, parts that Forza 4 doesn't have. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Doing seasonal events to bank some credits/XP

Just hooked PS3 to a 40" Samsung LCD and run Le Mans day/night against competitive AI with an NSX in a proper SuperGT field, taking advantage of Secret Menu. Awesome experience. Oh and as far as I know you can't do that in GT6.

After playing GT6 and seeing what it has to offer in comparison, I don't think I'll ever play GT5 again unless I want to have a crack at the ferrari F1 cars or go on the TGTT. There isn't much more I can get out of that game now other than scrapping the data to start over again.

I no longer play GT5 like some of the other guys on here. And to put it more precisely I no longer "can" hit it up again since my old PS3 bit the dust around one year and a half back - The disk is still inside the old console which ends up showing me the "YLOD" symptoms whenever I try to tap on the switch button of it to reboot... Besides, I forgot transferring the in-game datas to the USB before the crash meaning that I have to fire it up all over again from the scratch if I wish to squeeze every last bit of juice out of the game one more time, and I don't think I'd want to play it any more since I fairly got quickly disappointed with the game for limited amount of features compared to its predecessor on PS2. Thus far, I can go to the length of saying I'm quite pleased with what I had done in the game before my Ps3 gave itself out...

And WTF with the last choice on the pole saying * I'm playing "GTA5" instead of "GT5." * ? :lol:

GT6 is just around the corner. So are you just patiently waiting? Or are you playing GT5 so time goes by quicker?

I'm patiently waiting, I am completely bored with GT5. GT5 online also wont tolerate my internet connection, as soon as I join a room, I get disconnected, so that does not help.

I just find it boring, I see no point, so vague. Just looking forward to GT6 and hoping the same thing that we all are hoping. Hopefully I can re kindle my love of GT5 before GT6 is released.

So do you feel like me? Bored with GT5.

Or are you playing it like nuts, squeezing every last bit of juice out of it, before it sits in your games case and collects dust.

GT6 is just around the corner. So are you just patiently waiting? Or are you playing GT5 so time goes by quicker?

I'm patiently waiting, I am completely bored with GT5. GT5 online also wont tolerate my internet connection, as soon as I join a room, I get disconnected, so that does not help.

I just find it boring, I see no point, so vague. Just looking forward to GT6 and hoping the same thing that we all are hoping. Hopefully I can re kindle my love of GT5 before GT6 is released.

So do you feel like me? Bored with GT5.

Or are you playing it like nuts, squeezing every last bit of juice out of it, before it sits in your games case and collects dust.
Playing it till the servers go down. Now that I played GT6, Im appreciating 5 more for what it is. It's awsome! going to miss sesonals and online portion.

Yep still playing. Just sold a bunch of cars to make the $5 million needed for the Formula Gran Turismo car and is currently practicing with it and testing settings, will probably tackle that event soon.

Mostly doing A-spec races on the weekend, B-spec races on the weeknights.

Back