Do YOU still play GT5?

Are You Still Playing GT5?

• Yes, squeezing every last bit out of it.

Votes: 190 66.9%
  • No, bored of it, waiting for GT6

Votes: 53 18.7%
  • Playing GTA 5 Instead.

Votes: 41 14.4%

• Total voters
Play It more than GT6. With It's photo realistic imagery and awsome sim. Can't get enough of It.
I gave my GT6 to my neighbor. Biggest ripoff I ever had the misfortune of purchasing. Low game content is a joke. No wonder the price dropped $20 almost immediately. AI that slows down so you win every race. I will stick with GT5, at least there are some challenges here.

I gave my GT6 to my neighbor. Biggest ripoff I ever had the misfortune of purchasing. Low game content is a joke. No wonder the price dropped $20 almost immediately. AI that slows down so you win every race. I will stick with GT5, at least there are some challenges here.

And Shuffle racing is just as good as ever, they really shouldn't take the servers down.

I'm not exactly "playing" it, but I've downgraded to lower versions and I'm currently going through and researching the game (not going to say how).... I've found some interesting and hidden stuff so far, and I think I'll make a thread on it when I feel like I'm about done.

I fired it up in early January to grab some tunes to try to use in GT6. That didn't work well. I've been kinda turned off to playing GT5 since they announced that they were shutting down the servers soon.

Although I refuse to do any drag tuning on GT6 until they bring back the speed tests.

I rented GT6 over the last week or so and will be buying it in the near future. After that, I don't think I will be playing GT5 much at all anymore. Eventually I would like to get through the campaign. GT6 is just so much better overall IMO. Only thing I really miss from GT5 are the shuffle races. Other than that I have already had way more fun with GT6.

Well I am seriously considering a comeback tour on GT5 if there isn't some form of communicae from PD in very short order.

The only problem though is re-training to the physics since GT6 has pretty much ruined me for GT5 :(

Well i dont play much, but i do the seasonals. And there are the F1 cars... so ill never delete the game data...
If gt6 had those f1 cars, gt5 would be long gone off my hdd. But im sure it will stay there cuz they will never be on gt6...

i actually bought GT6 after having GT5 for years and not playing it (yes i bought GT5 years ago around about when Spec 2.0 came out but never actually played it as i got lost in Forza and its universe)

i bought GT6 and didnt like the extreme lack of content (the physics and gfx is of course, excellent)

GT5 however... i love the UCD and the variety of seasonals

B-Spec is strangely very fun

i like the RM cars (god knows why they pissed this off for GT6 but then who can explain why its so lacking)

i'm about 75% complete on GT5 in the space of a few months!

i'm finished B-Spec and will most likely finish A-Spec up to the two last levels (I wont ever do Endurance and the last level before that is very hard, I just dont enjoy the Toyota 7s and the LMPs and where everything is ungodly fast)

i intend to play more until the very end (May 30?) and we'll see if PD brings that content to GT6

people complain about the UCD but I love hitting it and seeing what cheap and awesome cars they have for sale

also my copy of GT5 is the one with the orange die cast SLS

I've been playing it once a month or so. Maybe to convince me building a game wheel chair wasn't a waste of time. Maybe because it is the only racing game on the PS3 (aside from TDU2, which I have exhausted.) So once a month or so I drink some beer and do some laps in the few cars that sound good. It can be a fun night.

Just did the Final Seasonal Event, golding it was very easy, I remember the Time Trial Seasonals were much more challenging.

Still, it was fun to compete in the leaderboards although I didn't see many people there.

Back