Do You Think December 21 2012 is The End Of The World?

Do you believe that the armageddon will come in 2012?

• Yeah!!

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • Nope!!!

Votes: 341 80.0%
  • I'll tell you tomorrow.... :scared:

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koios
All I have to say.

The picture with the chair tipped over my buddy made a meme on the day of that earthquake on the east coast hahaha. He lives in California he was like "i wake up to that i can't believe they evacuated the Pentagon and white house"

But technically we still have 3 and a half hours left hahahahahahaha. I am going to make the best of it. Buuuuummmm fiiiight just kidding hahha

Ok, the day the world was to "end" wasn't even over & the nut jobs already had the next date in the bag; May 15, 2015?

Anyone care to explain that because Google seems to show a lot of people asking what I am.

Well don't you all feel a little stupid I bet.

It has been over a hour since the calendar expired. It is technically 2:10am Est (1:10 cst) December 22nd.

About a hour and a half ago I thought Hummmm that's a lot of rumbling but no it was Battlecross. All i can say is great concert and look forward to many more since the end of the world isn't and won't happen. Hahahaha anyway peace.

Final note I can't wait to see the next episode of Doomsday Prepers Hahahahahahahahahaha.

There are still four time zones left. And Oppa actually hit a billion and eleven million sometime today.

Still, bring on Apophis... :D

niky
There are still four time zones left. And Oppa actually hit a billion and eleven million sometime today.

Still, bring on Apophis... :D

Technically no. If you remember where the they lived while making the calendar it would be Central Standard Time

That's not generally how calenders work. Do you celebrate New Years at midnight GMT? Or at midnight in your time zone?

dylansan
That's not generally how calenders work. Do you celebrate New Years at midnight GMT? Or at midnight in your time zone?

Well i am just thinking of the exact time you judging by where they lived.

Anyway. I honestly doubt anything will happen anyway (back of my mind what if hahahh)

So. Now that the world has come to an end, how are you finding the afterlife?

It seems remarkably familiar to me.

Tired Tyres
So. Now that the world has come to an end, how are you finding the afterlife?

It seems remarkably familiar to me.

Hahahaha. Right.

(Repeat the following with a hippy stoner accent)
It's the aliens man they are playing with your mind man

nealcropper
I always told my girlfriend I am invincible. Now I had survived the end of the world, I have proven it.

Yes. I finally get to use this....

boris_invincible_zps6e31ac2e.jpg

Well pretty sure 21/12/12 is over worldwide and that means the whole world survived the 2012 apocalypse 👍 .

[/sarcasm]

There's sun out during winter in rainy Seattle, so this must be the post-apocalypse.

If this is the post-apocalypse though, then I honestly can't complain too much.

There's sun out during winter in rainy Seattle, so this must be the post-apocalypse.

Agreed.

I was out last night with one of my mates, and one of he's mates put a tenner on the world ending. How stupid do you have to be to do that!?

How the hell would he get his winnings if it came in!?

I was out last night with one of my mates, and one of he's mates put a tenner on the world ending. How stupid do you have to be to do that!?

How the hell would he get his winnings if it came in!?

Please tell me he was intoxicated at the time?

I know right! I took this yesterday during so called apocalypse
A3E15A81-B4D7-40F6-BE11-E76086ED6BF9-10562-000036DA50D2B5BF.jpg

Stonehenge was chock-a-block with cars yesterday when I drove past it on my way home. Something like 5,000 pagans gathered there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back