Double 40 club

So if no one here has hit A-40 without rubber banding.... how much of an achievement is it?

Now is less of an achievement. After doing the 24h of Lemans, and assuming you did them at 35.0 level, you'll be left with some 17Million Exp to grind. That's either 2 more Lemans Races, and a combination of a couple of Nurb 4h /Suzuka 1000 races. Or like 9~ Nurb 4h races. Wich is not much of a grind.

Where areas, before the patch it would take twice as much as that. A whooping 5 lemans 24 races from 35 to 40 or like 30 4h Nurb races.

A40 / B38 here

Should be B40 in a week or two as I'm just running the Bobs on 24 hour races on weekends at this point. Week nights are for time trials and A-spec racing.

I won't start over once I'm there! Got the 80 cars I want, now it's time to race 'em!!

I'm 40 in both. Username is dawesdust_12.

Almost Platinumed too. Just a handful of things to upgrade to Gold from Silver, along with needing to grind out getting 1000 cars.

39/40, no rubber banding. Did 2 Le Mans, was gonna do two more before 1.06. Now I just need to run two more Nurburgring 4Hs then it's platinum time!

I'm at 35/35, Bspec will get 40, even without the 24h races, but Aspec, mjeeeh, I don't see it happen in the near future, I just can't bring it up to drive 4 hours round the same track. I'm not the hardcore gamer I used to be..

:crazy:

I'm slowly getting there. Just need to get Bob working on those last endurance races for me and I'll be able to join the 40/40 club

At current I have...
A Spec 40
B Spec 35

34 A spec
40 B spec

And not a rubber band in sight, i've gone from 29-34 A spec purely from racing online though i'm having to resort to doing some of the endurance races now for the higher XP. I'll probably do 20 laps of the Ring most nights online.

34 A spec
40 B spec

And not a rubber band in sight, i've gone from 29-34 A spec purely from racing online though i'm having to resort to doing some of the endurance races now for the higher XP. I'll probably do 20 laps of the Ring most nights online.

Mate, if you can A-Spec 40 with no rubber-band in the next month, my hat is off to you 👍, even with the 3x extra experience the V1.06 patch has given us.

I did a tiny bit of rubber-band to get to 35, and Le Mans 24 hour knocked it up to 36-something, but after that, oh the drudgery (plus I had exxy cars to buy). I HAD to rubber-band or go insane. With the XP you earn now, imagine if it took 3x longer?

Again, if you you get to 40 with no rubber bands, I salute you.

*signed*

Finally got to level 40 in a spec. Had b spec level 40 for a while now.
Bit disappointed that i didn't get anything from reaching level 40 a spec tho :(

Yes, reached that yesterday and I can sadly confirm you do not get anything for reaching 100%. Crap if you ask me but I was kinda expecting it. :(

Really?? Well that sucks A-holes. 👎

No Black Ubercar?? 👎 How lame.

fgtm.jpg

*looks back and cries a little..

No Black Ubercar?? 👎

Nupe, when I got back onto the GT Life screen after finishing the Nurb 24hr screen I was expecting fireworks, dancing girls on the screen and a scantily clad page 3 model draped over a mysterious hyper car under a cover waiting to rip it off, sadly all I got was another lvl24 ticket and an Audi. 👎

Nupe, when I got back onto the GT Life screen after finishing the Nurb 24hr screen I was expecting fireworks, dancing girls on the screen and a scantily clad page 3 model draped over a mysterious hyper car under a cover waiting to rip it off, sadly all I got was another lvl24 ticket and an Audi. 👎

Weeeeh.

So golding the Vettel challenge will be my finest moment in the game. 👎

I'm really annoyed by this. Really, this sucks.

A and B spec L40 club - sad but this is pointless after the glich!

just saying.. kids keep your mouth shut please!

I'm in. And yes, I was more than a bit disappointed with the "reward" - a little note up in the top-right corner saying "You earned a trophy: Excellent Driver".

Woo. Freaking. Hoo.

I've gotten to the point that I pretty much expect GT5 to disappoint, and in that regard, it rarely disappoints. ;)

Back