DRAG COMPETITION by Dark Side

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 509 comments
United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
This competition will be held on saturday

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.
IF YOU WANT IN, REPLY WITH YOUR PSN.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round one-GTR Black Edition
•Round two-Ford GT no stripe
•Final Round-ZZll

^^PRIZE^^
-2 sets of racing softs and 5 cool random paints.
Also some all in good fun bragging rights.

ROUND 1

1. HYPERSPEED
2. KTalloutdrags
3. Hostility
4. DEATH_HATES_ME
5. AKA 195
6. Dabest
7. Domigtr
8. MaDxSkiiLzZ

ROUND 2

1. BABYFACE
2. HYPERSPEED
3. KTalloutdrags
4. DEATH_HATES_ME

ROUND 3

1. KTalloutdrags
2. BABYFACE

CHAMP

1. BABYFACE/WINNER

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED
5439C822-8F24-4D36-8313-9A75597A1A1B-151-000000243EF42F2A.jpg

Last edited:
mazdaman
If only it was around 6ish I'd definitely attend.

The only days I have time to do it my wife has some shows to watch so 10:00 it is. Sorry Mazdaman. When my wife's happy I'm happy lol.

That is the sign that your PS3 Has passed away. Fairwell PS3. And No No I dont have the Black I have the Spec V

Dabest
That is the sign that your PS3 Has passed away. Fairwell PS3. And No No I dont have the Black I have the Spec V

I drew out of a hat of about 30 cars and this is what they were. Don't really want to
Change them until next comp.

I'm in* have only touched my gt once so it'll be interesting. How much hp does the ford make? I think mines at 871*

Rebuild, add 200 miles?

I've tried before but can't get more than 871. Too many miles on it? I'm not familiar with the standards list

hostility
Rebuild, add 200 miles?

I've tried before but can't get more than 871. Too many miles on it? I'm not familiar with the standards list

I just picked it up, bought the parts and then rebuilt it.

Three spots left!! Once the spots are filled we will talk about whatthe best time to run is. As of now it looks like we got some straight killers. Hope that doesn't keep some people away lol.

Last edited:
Back