DRAG COMPETITION by Dark Side

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 509 comments
Alright cool gotta break it in. At 830 something right now. Ill let bob take care of that.
Yeah 850HP I got mine down to a 9.161 BS Launch. I could probly hit the record of 9.122 if I could get a times launch but its crazy in this car.

You got to time the launch at the right RPM then shift 3 times in 2 seconds:crazy: I give up.

I'm gonna tune the No Stripe today and braek-in a new black mask. I let bob run it in after I figuered out my HP was low now I got 400 miles and still 736 HP.

ryzno
Yeah 850HP I got mine down to a 9.161 BS Launch. I could probly hit the record of 9.122 if I could get a times launch but its crazy in this car.

You got to time the launch at the right RPM then shift 3 times in 2 seconds:crazy: I give up.

I'm gonna tune the No Stripe today and braek-in a new black mask. I let bob run it in after I figuered out my HP was low now I got 400 miles and still 736 HP.

Shift 3 times lol you crack me up:)

Cool beans, I got to revisit my tunes and break in a Black Mask.....ryzno how many gears your Nuvolari has? I'm confused.

Shift 3 times lol you crack me up:)

Lol I do that to my self. Dont answer questions when you just woke up and hung over.

Did a wake n bake and double checked. 1st gr launch, qs to 2nd then shift as usual.

I still cant hit a timed launch though. What is the key to timed launches? I hold the throttle around 4-5000 then gun it right around the bing to start. Sometimes it works like a charm others it doesn't. It just seems too inconsistent.

Cool beans, I got to revisit my tunes and break in a Black Mask.....ryzno how many gears your Nuvolari has? I'm confused.

6, that was a, just woke up, dumb comment I made.

ryzno
Lol I do that to my self. Dont answer questions when you just woke up and hung over.

Did a wake n bake and double checked. 1st gr launch, qs to 2nd then shift as usual.

I still cant hit a timed launch though. What is the key to timed launches? I hold the throttle around 4-5000 then gun it right around the bing to start. Sometimes it works like a charm others it doesn't. It just seems too inconsistent.

Lol with the timed launch you don't want to hit the gas at all until the 1 on the count down disappears. After the 1 is gone just mash the gas.

ryzno

I usually just let it countdown and time it perfectly. I dont rev at alli just wait for the right time 3...2..1..gas...go!

Lol with the timed launch you don't want to hit the gas at all until the 1 on the count down disappears. After the 1 is gone just mash the gas.

Yeah, you basically want to time the rise of the engines rpm's to be at a certain rpm (say 5 or 6 thousand rpm, typicaly you want the max torque rpm but not always) when countdown hits zero, some cars engines are a little slow to build rpm and others rise very quickly so sometimes you mash the throttle while the 1 is just barely visible on fade out.

So you guys ok with 2:30PM EST tomorrow to get this thing going??

This competition will be held on ??^^

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.
IF YOU WANT IN, REPLY WITH YOUR PSN.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round one-GTR black mask
•Round two-Nuvolari
•Final Round-No Stripe 05

^^PRIZE^^
-2 sets of racing softs and 5 cool random paints.
Also some all in good fun bragging rights.

ROUND 1

1. Jdiaz
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno
6. SpikeyLEE
7. Veyront
8. C-losk

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED
5439C822-8F24-4D36-8313-9A75597A1A1B-151-000000243EF42F2A.jpg

So you guys ok with 2:30PM EST tomorrow to get this thing going??

This competition will be held on ??^^

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.
IF YOU WANT IN, REPLY WITH YOUR PSN.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round one-GTR black mask
•Round two-Nuvolari
•Final Round-No Stripe 05

^^PRIZE^^
-2 sets of racing softs and 5 cool random paints.
Also some all in good fun bragging rights.

ROUND 1

1. Jdiaz
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno
6. SpikeyLEE
7. Veyront
8. C-losk

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED

okey dokey

Veyronrt
I just found out i will not be able to make it do to baseball we made last seed of the playoffs.

Alright I'll take your spot unless someone else is up to run.
O and BTW
warren4.jpg

Good job:)

Hyperspeed
If everybody is down then that will be fine with me.

I am cool with that i took my kids to the lake i just got home. I am beat anyways so next week is perfect.

Last edited:
Back