drag comps/bogus drag times

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaboy30646

(Banned)
United States
alabama
bamaboy30646
Torqued Out Racing is looking for other teams to have competitions. We are looking for just good friendly fun, with no drama or b.s. We do not race hacked horsepower, or racing parts, or weight reductions, or hacked tires. That's for rookies and we are all pro. So please don't waste our time with hacks. If you feel like leaving hate mail, just stop now, send me a message, and we can handle it on the strip. Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .050 -.100 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

Last edited:
Hey, think we ran a couple times. Pretty good runs. We are all aware here of how our timed launches relate to online, sometimes not optimal. It's just a leaderboard numbers game and some cars tuned with plain full throttle launches can and do perform better at Indy. It's just how it's always been done here at GT Planet....purely for leaderboard numbers. Many of the fast guys don't post their times due to them not having good numbers at Route X but online they are killer 👍

Last edited:
bamaboy30646
Torqued Out Racing is looking for other teams to have competitions. We are looking for just good friendly fun, with no drama or b.s. We do not race hacked horsepower, or racing parts, or weight reductions, or hacked tires. That's for rookies and we are all pro. So please don't waste our time with hacks. If you feel like leaving hate mail, just stop now, send me a message, and we can handle it on the strip. Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .50-1.00 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

Nice to see a team that doesn't run hacks. But there's some things that bothere me in your post. If you can't get a time that is on the board, why hate on it? I love to see how some people claim super fast times online but when asked to post them, that becomes a problem. Wonder why... Everyone relying on the tree, so they can just make times up. When you're in Europe, you get ghost lag and you obviously can't beat an American on an American tree. Not everything is in online.

You also got some other thigs wrong. A timed launch (bogus if you wish to call it) is only a consistent way of getting the best out of your car. You can learn it aswell. Can't face the fact that you can't beat a time on the board?

Newsflash. No launch will take 0.5 sec or even 1.0 sec of your time. This is making you look quite ignorant, might want to use the Edit button a little.

Also, Fraternity is posting good base tunes, he uses the timed launch in some videos, maybe you could learn it from them.

Janco
Nice to see a team that doesn't run hacks. But there's some things that bothere me in your post. If you can't get a time that is on the board, why hate on it? I love to see how some people claim super fast times online but when asked to post them, that becomes a problem. Wonder why... Everyone relying on the tree, so they can just make times up. When you're in Europe, you get ghost lag and you obviously can't beat an American on an American tree. Not everything is in online.

You also got some other thigs wrong. A timed launch (bogus if you wish to call it) is only a consistent way of getting the best out of your car. You can learn it aswell. Can't face the fact that you can't beat a time on the board?

Newsflash. No launch will take 0.5 sec or even 1.0 sec of your time. This is making you look quite ignorant, might want to use the Edit button a little.

Also, Fraternity is posting good base tunes, he uses the timed launch in some videos, maybe you could learn it from them.

Grs today janco had a blast bro gotta do it again.

Janco

Janco, you my friend are one cool dude:):)

And Yes fraternitys a good tuner and has helped a lot of people get fast and have fun with the drag community:tup:

Fraternity is the man to go to when you're not sure on how to tune a car, his tunes can really help the newbies to the drag racing scene, he's a nice guy for doing this, he explains things very well, however, it's more rewarding when you make the tunes yourself. I personally hate people that use other peoples tunes, it's one thing when you take it and use it as a guide and tweak it from there but it's a complete other thing to just take it and say that said person made the tune themselves, that's just stupid. Fraternity187 is the mad though, and if you're reading this, great videos Fraternity, really nice of you to help the newbies, I just wish you were around when I was a noob lol.

Yes he is ,Wanna race us tree Bamaboy A.K.A. Tree Jesus.
Sorry for reposting but it didn,t show that I posted any thing until I sent this message.

Lol, timed launch gets you an entire second!? I should be a record holder if thats true, lol.

Now as far as kraigs tunes are concerned, if you are that far off you might want to watch his vids, even without a timed launch you should only be .02 off the record times.

Welcome to GTP, but try asking for help instead of ranting cause you cant hit a time.

Torqued Out Racing is looking for other teams to have competitions. We are looking for just good friendly fun, with no drama or b.s. We do not race hacked horsepower, or racing parts, or weight reductions, or hacked tires. That's for rookies and we are all pro. So please don't waste our time with hacks. If you feel like leaving hate mail, just stop now, send me a message, and we can handle it on the strip. Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .50-1.00 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

Finally some legit guys like us. Hit Hydro up if you want a good race...if you can keep up! :sly:

Lol, timed launch gets you an entire second!? I should be a record holder if thats true, lol.

Now as far as kraigs tunes are concerned, if you are that far off you might want to watch his vids, even without a timed launch you should only be .02 off the record times.

Welcome to GTP, but try asking for help instead of ranting cause you cant hit a time.

Finally some legit guys like us. Hit Hydro up if you want a good race...if you can keep up! :sly:

Timed launch is something we can all do and in some cars is very easy and in others very hard but I dont know why people cant post a simple time!:sly:

Welcome to gtplanet, will you be posting a team members list? So we know who to look for online, good luck with the team by the way 👍 👍

Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .50-1.00 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

Bogus times? 90% of tuners here use timed launches to gauge what suspension & transmission tweaks do to their ETs. And 100% of the leaderboards do it, with a lot of retro launching as well. Your team won't be getting very far by insulting the majority of tuners here.

Master__Shake_
Bogus times? 90% of tuners here use timed launches to gauge what suspension & transmission tweaks do to their ETs. And 100% of the leaderboards do it, with a lot of retro launching as well. Your team won't be getting very far by insulting the majority of tuners here.

Retro lol. I call it using all the gears:)
But I agree with the rest.

Retro lol. I call it using all the gears:)
But I agree with the rest.

Problem with that, is that retro can't be used online. I have 1-2-3 shift setups that work online, or shortshift setups but, in the rare cases I do tune, I tune a setup that can 100% be used online as its used in SSRX.

Master__Shake_
Problem with that, is that retro can't be used online. I have 1-2-3 shift setups that work online, or shortshift setups but, in the rare cases I do tune, I tune a setup that can 100% be used online as its used in SSRX.

Timed launch can't be used online either. I use the same tunes online that I use on X with the exception of the Enzo, cause its a big bogger. I just launch in 2nd. But if you want a top spot on X these are the tricks to use. I'll add that these are tricks not cheats and 1-2-3 shifts work more online than time launching.

since im new at this im gonna just post a new comment. my original post was just to get friendly competition, not to insult or warn anyone who I should watch what I say comments about. my driving does all my talking as well as tunes. I never said I was a whole second slower. i'll give the ignorant a example. when you time launch or throttle launch a 10.000 car it can run a 9.900 by doing so, and that's what Im talking about. and yes fraternity187 is a very well rounded tuner, but he will never do a full throttle black screen launch which is the most consistant when you drag online, so that cleared up yes I do know these times are good, but not as fast online. as far as me watching what I say, just message me. I know how to drive and tune , not just post times. I will be adding the team list shortly. so if you wanna post that im ignorant, or a noob, save the message for here and message me online, anytime! you will find out why I was nicknamed tree jesus.

Last edited:
"tree Jesus" want to put that name to the test? I'll send you a friend request next time I'm on. I need to see this tree for myself 👍

Timed launch can't be used online either. I use the same tunes online that I use on X with the exception of the Enzo, cause its a big bogger. I just launch in 2nd. But if you want a top spot on X these are the tricks to use. I'll add that these are tricks not cheats and 1-2-3 shifts work more online than time launching.

Although a method of timed launch can be used online, the regular method can't be - but its an easier and more consistent way of tuning than retro launching. I was referring to some people stretching gears so far that they instant-bog online when trying to run their SSRX tunes. I saw them a lot back when I ran online, maybe making 1 good launch every 5-6 attempts.

My Enzo runs a shortshift from 2nd to 3rd, I have no issues bogging but my gears are too far apart for the 1-2-3 on it.

On a seperate point, "Tree Jesus" sounds more like "ghost guesser" to me. Unless you're running business class internet with 5ms of ping, you'll get room lag like the rest of us.

I've already beat you several times before nick rows but ya I'd love some good company. Also note that there is two bamaboys, I'm 30646 not 36022, that's my nephews account so he speaks for himself. Post a time to get your team together and we can have fun. NO HACKS no parts , supersofts, weight reductions, stage 4 or five. Only standard gt5 parts.

bamaboy30646
I've already beat you several times before nick rows but ya I'd love some good company. Also note that there is two bamaboys, I'm 30646 not 36022, that's my nephews account so he speaks for himself. Post a time to get your team together and we can have fun. NO HACKS no parts , supersofts, weight reductions, stage 4 or five. Only standard gt5 parts.

I'm down for this 10000000+ my tree has been on fire lately can't wait :)

Would love to see bamaboy race twinturbo or DLR lol

That would be a good race. And how is DLR i have not seen him on in like 6 months lol.

Good as far as I know, he's on hiatus until GT6 though.

Good as far as I know, he's on hiatus until GT6 though.

That goes for a lot of us, aside from the random times I sneak online to relax. I'm sure once I get a copy of GT6 I'll make an effort to be online more. Just hoping the tuning aspect hasn't been reduced from GT5. I'll wait for feedback from you guys before I decide if I'm getting it.

Several times? I dont even remember running you. But I can get a couple TDS guys in one of your lobbies if you want to have some fun. And we dont use hacks or parts. In fact, people get kicked off the team if they do use parts/hacks.

That goes for a lot of us, aside from the random times I sneak online to relax. I'm sure once I get a copy of GT6 I'll make an effort to be online more. Just hoping the tuning aspect hasn't been reduced from GT5. I'll wait for feedback from you guys before I decide if I'm getting it.

Yeah I'm doing the same and waiting on it. The tuning and livery better be epic or I'm not wasting my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back