drag comps/bogus drag times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torqued Out Racing is looking for other teams to have competitions. We are looking for just good friendly fun, with no drama or b.s. We do not race hacked horsepower, or racing parts, or weight reductions, or hacked tires. That's for rookies and we are all pro. So please don't waste our time with hacks. If you feel like leaving hate mail, just stop now, send me a message, and we can handle it on the strip. Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .050 -.100 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

If you're looking for some fun, join us down under we would be keen for some friendly runs...:)

That's for rookies and we are all pro.
Also guys stop posting your fake bogus times on here and youtube(fraternity187), cause all your time and throttle launches that make you run .500 -1.00 faster on stage x so you look like your fast, wont work on us and we love to make believers out of guys like that.

Lol this guy.

For the record, this guy has been leaving troll comments on my YouTube channel for weeks and just recently, other members of his "pro" team have started up as well. But notice how I haven't blocked you or any of your team? because I'm chill - it's a game - so get over yourself.

As others have said, if your full throttle launches are a full second slower than my (and everyone elses) timed launches then your tunes need a lot of work. If I full throttle launch the same tune - I'll still 'generally' be within 0.02-0.03s off my timed launch. Also all of my YouTube tunes are actually slower than my own tunes by about 0.01-0.03s... So if you think those "base tune" times are bogus, I'd like to read your opinions on the true top times/leaderboards, etc.

On my youtube channel - you have commented that you have tried out several of my youtube base tunes and can't match times because I do timed launches. It seems to me that you are upset because you just want it easy and haven't learned or aren't consistent when trying to do the timed launch yourself. The fact that you have used multiple base tunes from my channel makes me doubt you/your team are "pros". "Pros" don't use base tunes and especially don't get upset and start trolling when they can't match the times I achieve and then start calling me out to race your team. LoL.

Anyway, despite all of that, I'm not here to hate - if you like to drag, I encourage you to stick with GTP - you'll learn alot and it will make you a better player and will get you connected with some of gt5s fastest and respectable draggers. It did for me anyway 👍

Good luck to you and your team :)

Last edited:
Tree Jesus? I know I'm not the best person on the tree, but calling yourself Tree Jesus alone is overboard. I want to see how good you are on the tree

Edit

Timed launches have been used on ssrx since ssrx was released to the public so why should an entire community change for 1 person?

ColdBlooded
Tree Jesus? I know I'm not the best person on the tree, but calling yourself Tree Jesus alone is overboard. I want to see how good you are on the tree

Edit

Timed launches have been used on ssrx since ssrx was released to the public so why should an entire community change for 1 person?

Lol tree jesus wow someone is really gassed. I should take a few steps back his head might explode from his holy tree lmao.

jdiaz092009
Lol tree jesus wow someone is really gassed. I should take a few steps back his head might explode from his holy tree lmao.

Hahahaha if anything :cough: :cough: I should be called tree jesus ;) naaa jk

Slashfan
We are still good don't get me wrong, we just aren't what we used to be. I'll be the first to admit it.

You were once a member! A few times lol

Trust me i know i have raced some of you guys not you personally but some of the guys.

Everything I've ever seen of Jesus led me to believe he was a pretty laid back kinda guy and not in much of a rush to do anything, therefore I hypothesize that Jesus would've been pretty slow on the tree. God on the other hand may be better, he seemed to be in a rush to create the world in only 7 days. So Tree God would fit better.

20130608_115742_zpsff5cbc74.jpg

Lol!!!!

Mikeybc
Everything I've ever seen of Jesus led me to believe he was a pretty laid back kinda guy and not in much of a rush to do anything, therefore I hypothesize that Jesus would've been pretty slow on the tree. God on the other hand may be better, he seemed to be in a rush to create the world in only 7 days. So Tree God would fit better.

Lol +100

Slashfan
If I get on today I definitely want to race you.

I wont be on today slash sry bro. My wife just got home today from surgery ill probably not be on til mon not sure yet. I have to see how well she is doing then. Btw you will most likely beat me i am not great at the tree been getting bad at it lol.

im actually surprised that ive only had several negative comments. the tree jesus thing was a joke, that someone else, not myself posted on youtube but if you never ran me, how are you so sure youd get me? that attitude will always get you. as far as me trolling frat187, you can read my post. I wasn't rude or anything of that nature, I simply asked him to do a full throttle black screen launch and I never said 1 whole second, I gave an example of a 10.000 car running a 9.900 when its time and throttle launched. since this post MANY have tried to come after me and since I do know how to tune and drive, i'll just say I hold my own. nobody on this game is unbeatable and I know that buy my trolls seem they are invisible. Torqued Out Racing has a 99% winning average and yes we specialize in muscles but we run others as well. SO SAVE YOUR TIME ON HERE WITH YOUR SMART COMMENTS. IM NOT BEING AN A S S SO STOP HERE AND JUST HIT ME UP ONLINE PSN, LETS JUST HAVE FUN!!!

im actually surprised that ive only had several negative comments. the tree jesus thing was a joke, that someone else, not myself posted on youtube but if you never ran me, how are you so sure youd get me? that attitude will always get you. as far as me trolling frat187, you can read my post. I wasn't rude or anything of that nature, I simply asked him to do a full throttle black screen launch and I never said 1 whole second, I gave an example of a 10.000 car running a 9.900 when its time and throttle launched. since this post MANY have tried to come after me and since I do know how to tune and drive, i'll just say I hold my own. nobody on this game is unbeatable and I know that buy my trolls seem they are invisible. Torqued Out Racing has a 99% winning average and yes we specialize in muscles but we run others as well. SO SAVE YOUR TIME ON HERE WITH YOUR SMART COMMENTS. IM NOT BEING AN A S S SO STOP HERE AND JUST HIT ME UP ONLINE PSN, LETS JUST HAVE FUN!!!

Come talk to me when your teams has won hundreds of thousands of races. Lol

lmao the other day i joined one of your team's muscle lobbies and i beat them all with my slow cars haha you say you specialize in muscle huh you obviously never raced me before

chris12008
lmao the other day i joined one of your team's muscle lobbies and i beat them all with my slow cars haha you say you specialize in muscle huh you obviously never raced me before

Oooooo snap:) TOLD.

Tree jesus??? hmmm.... i wanna put that name to the test. Hit me up with an FR and we will see

PSN: KUNGFU-SKEETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back