drag comps/bogus drag times

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% winning ratio my backside...
join a Aus lobby if your tree's so good.
The lads will be more than happy to give you a taste of the 1%

Tree jesus??? hmmm.... i wanna put that name to the test. Hit me up with an FR and we will see

PSN: KUNGFU-SKEETER

Bamaboy does have a good tree. I only got to race him twice, and we split the trees 1-1. But he was treeing a lot of the "big names"

I won't lie Bama, for a driver whose driving talks so much you seem to do just as much of it. I'm not a dragger by trade, I tend to drift mainly, I do drag occasionally and I know that very few "techniques" will give you an unfair advantage without having a difference in HP. I usually run my Tempest Lemans GTO "The GTFO" and I know nothing less than 200kg in the trunk will keep 821ft/lbs of torque at bay. No way a certain launch will change that.

Edit: in short if you want to be taken seriously, talk less, drive more.

chris12008
lmao the other day i joined one of your team's muscle lobbies and i beat them all with my slow cars haha you say you specialize in muscle huh you obviously never raced me before

KUNG
Tree jesus??? hmmm.... i wanna put that name to the test. Hit me up with an FR and we will see

PSN: KUNGFU-SKEETER

Slashfan
It's funny because chris isn't known to be a liar lol

You have been triple face palmed boooyaaaaa!!!!

Last edited:
lmao the other day i joined one of your team's muscle lobbies and i beat them all with my slow cars haha you say you specialize in muscle huh you obviously never raced me before

tell you what, meet us in a lobby. believe me you never came in one of our rooms running muscle and beat us all, maybe afew of the slower guys but I tell you that atleast 7 of our guys id have to say you wont beat but if you did it would be by a small margine. so I guess your one of the wise guys that thinks if you win by half a car, the other persons slow? I wont argue this fact though , I'll prove it. send me a friend request and I'll invite you and remember NO PARTS or HACKS

I won't lie Bama, for a driver whose driving talks so much you seem to do just as much of it. I'm not a dragger by trade, I tend to drift mainly, I do drag occasionally and I know that very few "techniques" will give you an unfair advantage without having a difference in HP. I usually run my Tempest Lemans GTO "The GTFO" and I know nothing less than 200kg in the trunk will keep 821ft/lbs of torque at bay. No way a certain launch will change that.

Edit: in short if you want to be taken seriously, talk less, drive more.

I fairly see your point, but trust me I do plenty of racing and I run against big dawgs too. my point is simple. NO HACKS OR PARTS and so many people will time and throttle launch and post the bad a times for ssx and my point is this. post a full throttle black screen as well. example of what I mean , today I time and throttle launched a svt cobra, I ran a 9.767 but on full throttle black screen(online consistent) its a 9.936. so you can do all you want to trick the time to look good posting on here but online its bogus, that's all im saying, no offense to anyone.

bamaboy30646
I fairly see your point, but trust me I do plenty of racing and I run against big dawgs too. my point is simple. NO HACKS OR PARTS and so many people will time and throttle launch and post the bad a times for ssx and my point is this. post a full throttle black screen as well. example of what I mean , today I time and throttle launched a svt cobra, I ran a 9.767 but on full throttle black screen(online consistent) its a 9.936. so you can do all you want to trick the time to look good posting on here but online its bogus, that's all im saying, no offense to anyone.

I would pay 50$ to see a legit SVT do 9.767. Don't make things up...

Another thing, what you so online is not a black screen launch. A black screen launch is just a consistent way of timing your launch, as your revs bounce the same amount of times on every black screen launch. I will repeat once more: What you run on Indy has nothing to do with it as your revs bounce a different number of times on Indy every time, and how many times they bounce depends on nothing but how long you are reving your car/how long the ghost takes to ghost.

This means that even if you get two cars with the same tune and launch on the most even tree ever (not even 0.001s difference), you and your opponent will not be even at the shadow. Lag has a lot to do with a launch on Indy, that's why it sometimes looks like it is an even tree, while it really isn't.

So if you want a consistent online time, run your car on SSRX let's say 15 times, start holding the gas at a random point of the countdown (or before it) and then calculate the average time of your runs. Also it won't be accurate as Indy is 373 meters long and SSRX is 402 meters long.

Another thing, what you so online is not a black screen launch. A black screen launch is just a consistent way of timing your launch, as your revs bounce the same amount of times on every black screen launch. I will repeat once more: What you run on Indy has nothing to do with it as your revs bounce a different number of times on Indy every time, and how many times they bounce depends on nothing but how long you are reving your car/how long the ghost takes to ghost.

This means that even if you get two cars with the same tune and launch on the most even tree ever (not even 0.001s difference), you and your opponent will not be even at the shadow. Lag has a lot to do with a launch on Indy, that's why it sometimes looks like it is an even tree, while it really isn't.

So if you want a consistent online time, run your car on SSRX let's say 15 times, start holding the gas at a random point of the countdown (or before it) and then calculate the average time of your runs. Also it won't be accurate as Indy is 373 meters long and SSRX is 402 meters long.

This x a hundred thousand.

Holding accelerator from black screen and from say, 3 seconds for example can give two totally different times (up to a car length apart on certain cars/tunes) - yet both launches were from "full throttle".

When you are online; sometimes the ghost takes 3 seconds, sometimes 5 seconds... Some times your opponent might start revving one second after you... With the exact same tune and tree - again there can be quite a significant difference over the course of the run. That, coupled with the fact that the Indy strip is around 20 meters shorter than SSRX's true 1/4 mile means that your (bambaboy) argument of timed launches not being the achieveable online time is just as valid/invalid as the argument that you wont achieve the same time online as you do even on a black screen launch on ssrx due to all of the above.

Last edited:

LOL, 9.767 on the Cobra R, I don't think so, if that were even possible a BSL wouldn't vary almost .200, a 9.7 isn't possible without parts, just saying, not trying to talk down on people, just stating facts.

Thank God there's someone who knows what's that isn't too lazy to type it out...like me, I felt like explaining earlier but I figured it would falll upon deaf eyes. Hopefully it gets read and is understood, 👍

I have no reason to lie about the svt. You never see me post times but I have several witnesses though but I don't have to argue a bogus time/throttle launch. You are correct about your revs bouncing online though, that's a fact!

And that language will get you banned from this fight faster than you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no reason to lie about the svt. You never see me post times but I have several witnesses though but I don't have to argue a bogus time/throttle launch. You are correct about your revs bouncing online though, that's a fact!

Don't out your witnesses, you'll destroy their credibility.

Wait you saying that your SVT Cobra runs 9.7xx bsl that sound like bs , contradict with the part where you say you dont use hack parts.... hmm might aswell take that part where you say you dont use parts and say you use parts, dont know what you got about people and there time that are posted herel, time here is maximising the cars full potential lets see you get a time on leaderboard maximising your muscle cars if you can compete with top guys on here as for online come to an Aus lobby of an Aus ghost you have no chance , dont bother saying you need a Us ghost cause you claim youre tree is compared to Jesus, point being at end of day you never experience tree lag, only people that truly understand about online lag are most top AU an Eu an some Us guys who ventured into our lobbies,

You made it sound like your svt actually ran a 9.76x. Your bsl time seems on par with other fast tune but don't insult us by trying to make us believe it ran 9.76x off a timed launch unless you used the 3b method. that's what irked me.

Nice work fellas, make me actually work on a Friday night. Talk yer trash somewhere other than GTPlanet. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back