Drag tunes

• Thread starter bigal9120
  • 363 comments
Mafs, you're not pissed off at me for helping legit, right? Cuz if you are, I won't help. Though I want to be charitable, being charitable at the cost of losing my pet monkey is a no-no.

Mafs, you're not pissed off at me for helping legit, right? Cuz if you are, I won't help. Though I want to be charitable, being charitable at the cost of losing my pet monkey is a no-no.

No, it's all good, help him if you want Onboy. 👍 My opinion shouldn't influence other people's decisions. But I won't accept him as "legit" now because he decided to steal other people's accounts, plain and simple.

I hope he learns from his mistakes and when he restarts that he gets himself going really quickly (just grind seasonals from Race 1) and levels up enough to get back to where he was honestly, and continue being humble as he is starting to be, then he can gain back our respect. 👍

Seriously, this legit guy, why advertise himself on gtp as a simple thief that got caught? It doesnt make any sence. I would say his days are over in the tuning scene in gt5.

legit is the type of person that doesnt want to work for anything, either he is a spoiled brat that wants everything spoon fed or just plain lazy and will take any shortcut he can, be it legal or not

its just a game but those actions reflect how you are as a person

your own "team mates"(stirrett, gatorbutt...) hate you

anyway in regards to drag tuning. ssr7 is dying, seems like everyone is moving to the indy 1/4.

ssr7 tuners are screwed if gt comes out with a drag racing function as it will most likely be a real 1/4.

the indy folks are already tuned for that :)

Last edited:
legit is the type of person that doesnt want to work for anything, either he is a spoiled brat that wants everything spoon fed or just plain lazy and will take any shortcut he can, be it legal or not

its just a game but those actions reflect how you are as a person

your own "team mates"(stirrett, gatorbutt...) hate you

anyway in regards to drag tuning. ssr7 is dying, seems like everyone is moving to the indy 1/4.

ssr7 tuners are screwed if gt comes out with a drag racing function as it will most likely be a real 1/4.

the indy folks are already tuned for that :)
Well, it depends, good tuners from ssr7 will probably still be fast on 1/4 because they understand the basics. I would say that the ssr7 has the best tuners. But we also need a long straight, not only 1/4 mile. In real life, you could test your car in other distances as well, like 1 mile etc. I like longer straight because 10 seconds or less is to short.

/ssr7 4 life :P

i think with the 1/4 being so short, the tune has to be that much more precise

no doubt good ssr7 tuners will be good in indy, but not as fast as the experienced indy tuners

i am sure there are certain tunes and tricks in the 1/4 that you dont use at ssr7, same could be said the other way around

no doubt good ssr7 tuners will be good in indy, but not as fast as the experienced indy tuners

i am sure there are certain tunes and tricks in the 1/4 that you dont use at ssr7, same could be said the other way around
Well, indy is around 370 meters, and its a differance from real 402 meter. They have to redo their tunes as well. Then we have the traction issue, because we dont have proper drag tyres either. Cars that would be fast in real life, would be slower in gt5 due to not having drag tyres....=/. Sure you can make 1st long as possible, but its hard if you goint to use all 6 gears..

if gt5's rendering of indy is accurate, its pretty close to a 1/4 mile, if not within a few feet

1320 ft = 1/4 mile = 402 meters

Attachments

• untitled.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I felt this thread was missing something that needed to be added:

xSicKxWiiDxiTx is a muggy pr*ck.

Thats all. Spread the word and if you see this guy online kick him out - then there'll be one less clueless egotard moron in your room. Cheers!

We need a drag racing blacklist...

Raced him. Kicked his @$$ any car he brings out I beat. Then he talks more **** and starts pulling **** out of his @$$ like SCCREEEEM your **** and this and that and you can't tune and you run KRAVENRAW'S tunes on your cars. Its ridiculous. Kicks me out anytime I join. And I roll with KRAVENRAW just because hes a cool guy but he doesn't give out ANY tunes to ANYBODY. You can ask him yourself. All my tunes are the results of hard work me and my tuning partners put in to get this fast. Hes not the only one running his mouth about us. Center_ _ _ Mass, Capt_Hick. Theres a couple of pricks right there. Also slow we can call them another xSicKxWiiDxiTx. Or as I like to call him SickwitD!CK.
Edit: And if you guys ever see em tell them that SCCREEEEM said when your ready to STFU and race so I can beat them. Then I'll open up a room just for them. If not then they remain PUSSIES and mic talkers. Bet there mics run better numbers then their cars.

Last edited:
I guess my gt5 life is over I got no cars no tunes nothing

Gen 8:22 Seedtime and harvest. This is the seed you have sown, thus the harvest you shall reap. I know for a fact that many people on this forum helped you when you first started, only to have you turn on them...so enjoy your harvest :)

if gt5's rendering of indy is accurate, its pretty close to a 1/4 mile, if not within a few feet

Hmm, according to mafiaboy its like 370 meters, from the yellow surface to the shadows, where everybody is racing...

Raced him. Kicked his @$$ any car he brings out I beat. Then he talks more **** and starts pulling **** out of his @$$ like SCCREEEEM your **** and this and that and you can't tune and you run KRAVENRAW'S tunes on your cars. Its ridiculous. Kicks me out anytime I join. And I roll with KRAVENRAW just because hes a cool guy but he doesn't give out ANY tunes to ANYBODY. You can ask him yourself. All my tunes are the results of hard work me and my tuning partners put in to get this fast. Hes not the only one running his mouth about us. Center_ _ _ Mass, Capt_Hick. Theres a couple of pricks right there. Also slow we can call them another xSicKxWiiDxiTx. Or as I like to call him SickwitD!CK

:lol: would have loved to seen that. As soon as I asked him if he raced KRAVENRAW, he starts telling my that's where I get all his tunes from. What a small and pathetic life he must have...

I would say you have to be very precise at 1/4, especially with gearing. Sometimes redlining at the finish isn't the best but instead you should aim to come out of your powerband at the finish. Other small details like these will give you the edge.

Well, it depends, good tuners from ssr7 will probably still be fast on 1/4 because they understand the basics. I would say that the ssr7 has the best tuners. But we also need a long straight, not only 1/4 mile. In real life, you could test your car in other distances as well, like 1 mile etc. I like longer straight because 10 seconds or less is to short.

/ssr7 4 life :P

Both are experienced but in different areas. It's like the Navy and the Air Force. Both in the military and both good at what they do but you can't really say one is better than the other...

Oh, and I ran some of Cool-dude cars yesterday at 1/4 and, well, they were good, but let's just say there is room for improvement. You may master SSR7 but Indy tuning is totally different.

Hmm, according to mafiaboy its like 370 meters, from the yellow surface to the shadows, where everybody is racing...

Exactly. My best suggestion broski is to go and grab a Citroen C4 WRC, go in cockpit view and measure it. 👍 When I did it this way, I got 367m.

Oh, and I ran some of Cool-dude cars yesterday at 1/4 and, well, they were good, but let's just say there is room for improvement. You may master SSR7 but Indy tuning is totally different.

It won't take that long. Didn't take long to master SSR7, just took time to be one of the best at SSR7. Same thing applies to Indy. Besides, you're racing cooldude who is the least experienced monkey, wait until you try some of the other cars we've got lined up for Indy. :cool:

It won't take that long. Didn't take long to master SSR7, just took time to be one of the best at SSR7. Same thing applies to Indy. Besides, you're racing cooldude who is the least experienced monkey, wait until you try some of the other cars we've got lined up for Indy. :cool:

Well, the 'least experience' of the monkeys has the fastest Veyron of you three :D Mafs' Veyron was 1/2 a car length away (probably more now, as I haven't touched my Veyron for ages), cooldude was 2 car lengths away from what I remember :lol:

Well, the 'least experience' of the monkeys has the fastest Veyron of you three :D Mafs' Veyron was 1/2 a car length away (probably more now, as I haven't touched my Veyron for ages), cooldude was 2 car lengths away from what I remember :lol:

Ummm......no. This is the rank of our Veyron's:

d2
myself
cooldude

I know this from the races we have. cooldude must've had a better reaction, because I'm always the most cautious when it comes to jump starts and 95% of people will get me in reaction but as you know Onboy, my car just swoops around them all. :cool:

Ummm......no. This is the rank of our Veyron's:

d2
myself
cooldude

I know this from the races we have. cooldude must've had a better reaction, because I'm always the most cautious when it comes to jump starts and 95% of people will get me in reaction but as you know Onboy, my car just swoops around them all. :cool:

So…where does mine place? 100th? 1000th? 10,000th?

I beat most people at reaction by tree, but if there is lag, which does affect the ghost now and then, im screwed.

SCREEEM that guy is a tool - seems everyone on here who has raced him agrees. Less said about him the better. Also, wtf is up with this Legitskillz guy stealing accounts? Thats just ****ed up.

On a different topic, Top Gear Test Track is kind of in between Indy and SS7 and theres plenty of time to stop if you take the finish line as the 100m sign on the hammerhead corner. As I'm used to dragging this track I'm good at both SS7 and Indy with most cars - plus you can line up a good ten people which is usually more fun that 1v1. Worth a try if you are looking for something a bit different!

For me Indy is too short and SS7 is too long :)

I also have a drag challenge for TGTT if anyone wants to take me up on it - see if you can beat my drag tuned Samba-bus to the white line! Sambas only ofc. Any takers? :D

Last edited:
So…where does mine place? 100th? 1000th? 10,000th?
ca. 10th

I also have a drag challenge for TGTT if anyone wants to take me up on it - see if you can beat my drag tuned Samba-bus to the white line! Sambas only ofc. Any takers?
I've a Sambabus tune for SSR7. Don't know how good it works for TGTT, but we could try it.

lol I'm ready whenever you are ;)

I beat most people at reaction by tree, but if there is lag, which does affect the ghost now and then, im screwed.

Yea, lag can be pretty annoying, but I guess it's an official part of PD servers now :lol:

I was in a server with this screeam guy or what ever, i dont like him, thats it. "thats what we say in north america" - yeah right, like everybody else is mentaly deficient.

Just my two cent....oho also, he asked me in a cocky voice "is the gtr the only car you have?" Well mr screeeam, what do you really think?

And no screeamm, i wont make a real 1/4 mile drag track for gt5, why would i, im not a programmer.

Seriously, these so called pro tuners that are fast, they really need to chill down on their attitude.

btw, drag blacklist, well, if people run into by intension etc, ripping people of cars, then they whould be kicked. But if they say their opinion about the elit draggers, should they also be kicked from everywhere? No they shouldnt, because i follow rules, but i do give critique to certain team leaders.

Last edited:
btw, drag blacklist, well, if people run into by intension etc, ripping people of cars, then they whould be kicked. But if they say their opinion about the elit draggers, should they also be kicked from everywhere? No they shouldnt, because i follow rules, but i do give critique to certain team leaders.

I agree with this. Disagreements with people will NEVER get you on the blacklist, not while we're running the thing. :cool:

What's 'ca.'? And I'm working on a new one, it has a new gearbox and hasn't even been tested yet :lol: I'm hoping it's enough to put me in the top 5. Or not.
ca. = circa
I thought it's the same in english?

EDIT: Yes, it is the same.

Back