Drift Stage

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 423 comments
I'm literally stalking their sites and the kickstarter/kicktraq pages :D

Hey, you do know stalking is illegal, right?

Haha, just kidding. :lol: To be fair, I do tend do check the Kickstarter page quite often myself, and I also subscribed to email notifications about the game.

I expected more to be said in that update :D

I wonder where you will be able to see how much they earned via paypal?

$45k with 17 days to go. Man, people really want this game to be made. :D

Bet you that the producers are startled by this rapid growth:

"Man, we only asked for $30k and yet people gave us that and are still giving us more! What we will do with all the excess money?" :lol:

A surplus to do what they wanted and safeguard against any issues. The current Kickstarter amount doesn't show what they've made from PayPal donations either. So they could be well beyond $50,000.

A surplus to do what they wanted and safeguard against any issues. The current Kickstarter amount doesn't show what they've made from PayPal donations either. So they could be well beyond $50,000.

There you go, you hit the proverbial nail on the head. The extra money acts as a safety net if some changes backfire. As I said, you never when that might happen...

Then, just think how many people will buy the game for full retail.

A lot of people, especially now that the KS project also supports Paypal accounts...

There haven't been news from the devs lately. I wonder if this is the calm before the storm?

There haven't been news from the devs lately. I wonder if this is the calm before the storm?

True apart from the comment on Kickstarter advising of when the Beta will hit.

I'm guessing it's because of the Beta they are silent. Like @legacyMACHINE says I'm glad they are not messing about and seem to be grafting to make the game. Maybe Kaz should take a leaf out of their book, when he had his head down working we had the best GT games, now his focus is elsewhere the games have become a broken mess.

Can someone explain to me how to install this game. I have downloaded the files from the website but I have no clue on what to do next (and yes I did read their instructions).

Can someone explain to me how to install this game. I have downloaded the files from the website but I have no clue on what to do next (and yes I did read their instructions).

Technically, you don't have to install squat. Just unzip the game (it comes in a .rar file, so Winrar is your best friend), and then head to the "win" folder that appears after unzipping. From there you should see the game's .exe file. After clicking on it, it should open a window with the graphical settings. Just hit "play" and go for it. I'd say it's simple onwards, lest you're having some sort of issues trying to execute the game...

Technically, you don't have to install squat. Just unzip the game (it comes in a .rar file, so Winrar is your best friend), and then head to the "win" folder that appears after unzipping. From there you should see the game's .exe file. After clicking on it, it should open a window with the graphical settings. Just hit "play" and go for it. I'd say it's simple onwards, lest you're having some sort of issues trying to execute the game...
It now says Data Folder Not Found "There should be driftstage_data next to the executable".

No. After downloading the files it opens to 7Zip. I have no clue on what to do here.

Extract the files, using the 7Zip program (or Winrar, whichever you prefer), it should be okay after that. Or try downloading the files again and check if the .exe file is there.

Back