Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
I still haven't got a ps4 and wasn't planning on getting one for a while yet as there wasn't anything that's really wowed me.

Well these latest videos of driveclub changes everything... The snow effects looks amazing :yuck:

I still haven't got a ps4 and wasn't planning on getting one for a while yet as there wasn't anything that's really wowed me.

Well these latest videos of driveclub changes everything... The snow effects looks amazing :yuck:

Project Cars' Car list should convince you even more.

Paul Rustchynsky reveal the car list @twitter

Alfa Romeo 4C
Ariel Atom 500 V8
Aston Martin One 77
Aston Martin Vanquish
Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Audi A1 quattro
Audi R8 V10 Plus (PS+)
Audi RS5
Audi RS6 Avant
Audi TT RS Plus
BAC Mono (PS+)
Bentley Continental GT Speed
Bentley Continental GT V8 (PS+)
BMW M135i
BMW M235i
BMW M3 GTS (PS+)
BMW M5
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 599 GTO
Ferrari California
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari FF
Gumpert Apollo Enraged
Hennesey Venom GT
Koenigsegg Agera R
Lotus Evora Sports Racer
Lotus Exige S
Marussia B2
Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale (PS+)
McLaren 12C
McLaren P1
Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG (PS+)
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG 45th Anniversary Edition
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Black Series
Mini John Cooper Works GP (PS+)
Pagani Huayra
Pagani Zonda R (PS+)
Renault Clio RS
RUF CTR3 Clubsport (PS+)
RUF RGT 8
RUF RT12 R
Savage Rivale GTR-S
Spania GTA GTA Spano
Spyker C8 Aileron
Volkswagen Golf GTI (PS+)
Volkswagen Beetle GSR

Last edited:
Not a bad Aston Martin list, but saddened by the lack of the McLaren F1 :(

How can you leave out the best car ever made?

A very good car list for cars around europe 👍
Can't wait to drive the Aston Martin and Mercedes. Sadly no Lamborghini in Driveclub, because of an deal with Forza according to some on neogaf. Well

Last edited:
More bundles.

Glacier Bundle: DC, Glacier PS4 €439.99
15099255398_92089a2e61_z.jpg

PS4 Gamer Edition: DC, 2x DS4, PS Camera, Blk PS4 €499.99

15099056119_c58fc29c28_z.jpg

- White Edition available in: Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Czech, Hungary, Cyprus, UK, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Portugal, Norway, Spain

- Gamer Edition available in: Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Ireland, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland

graphic is insane, looks really good. However point to point on street road doesn't take me too much, my decision will be driven by physic, i hope not too much arcade

just a question, it has a career mode to be played fully offline? i have no interest in online gaming.

Last edited:
...just a question, it has a career mode to be played fully offline? i have no interest in online gaming.
I am fairly sure it has an SP career too - that wasn't always so clear early on, but more recently they started talking more about it.

EDIT: confirmed that SP is in there - I was fairly certain but just didn't have the time to check earlier.

Last edited:
A very good car list for cars around europe 👍
Can't wait to drive the Aston Martin and Mercedes. Sadly no Lamborghini in Driveclub, because of an deal with Forza according to some on neogaf. Well

Yeah, some random dude saying that another franchise probably has exclusive rights is totally legit.... :rolleyes:

Please people. Learn to not say things like this unless you have an actual source. At the moment, there's nothing what so ever suggesting that Lamborghini has any exclusive deal going on with anyone.

Yeah, some random dude saying that another franchise probably has exclusive rights is totally legit.... :rolleyes:
Sadly more than one random dude thinks forza has an exclusive license. I think it is silly, too. Fanboys nowadays try everything, because they don't want to blame the company they support.
Please people. Learn to not say things like this unless you have an actual source. At the moment, there's nothing what so ever suggesting that Lamborghini has any exclusive deal going on with anyone.
For the record, i've never believed that the lamborghini license is exclusive, because those cars are in The Crew and Dan said a long ago that he doesn't like exclusive license. I even added a the crew video.
continues Greenawalt. "Forza had the exclusive license for all Ferrari cars, for example, on the Xbox and PC platforms. But at the end of the day, we've always found that we just weren't willing to block other racing games from having Ferraris outright, as we believed that this would do nothing but hurt the racing ecosystem."
graphic is insane, looks really good. However point to point on street road doesn't take me too much, my decision will be driven by physic, i hope not too much arcade

just a question, it has a career mode to be played fully offline? i have no interest in online gaming.
Driveclub offers point to point, road circuits and fantasy race tracks. Events can be played offline. Correct me, if i'm mistaken.

Last edited:
I'm assuming there must be some kind of US and Japanese car packs planned. Right now it's a very good European sports and supercar list but no Ford, GM, Dodge, Nissan, Honda, etc....

This game is really my cup of thea.
Quality has been choosen over quantity, which i think is a good thing.
The sound is beautyful and the graphics are amazing.
And seeing this all come together in a nice PS4 bundle makes it an almost 'must buy' for me.

Lets hope it supports my DFGT! ;)

This game is really my cup of thea.
Quality has been choosen over quantity, which i think is a good thing.
The sound is beautyful and the graphics are amazing.
And seeing this all come together in a nice PS4 bundle makes it an almost 'must buy' for me.

Lets hope it supports my DFGT! ;)

It won't. Thrustmaster only sadly

Hmm, licensing issues I'm guessing. I'm sure the overall car collection is fantastic. Sony wouldn't want to mess this one up.
I don't think it is an licensing issue, since Sony has great partnership with manufactures because of Gran Turismo.
I'm assuming there must be some kind of US and Japanese car packs planned. Right now it's a very good European sports and supercar list but no Ford, GM, Dodge, Nissan, Honda, etc....
This could happen in my opinion.

Back